It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Attack, Armed Leftists and Oddities Before the Crash.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

As I've said in the past I knew people that were just a few feet away from being run over. This happened. Sorry that doesn't fit your worldview.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This was the Brennan Gilmore footage, pretty much the first released to the media of the car attack. For the unfamiliar Mr. Gilmore is former State Department and Foreign service officer. Keep in mind the 1st picture in the thread shows the grey Dodge already on 4th st past the speed bumps on Main st. In the following footage the Dodge bottoms out going over the bump and you can also hear the smack of the flagpole that hit the rear bumper.

Will add other videos as I find them.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So if a travesty of justice has happened on Trumps watch, why has he not got the stones to presidentially pardon him, does he believe justice has been served or is this how Trump shows thanks to his supporters, letting an innocent man rot in jail?

As the suggestion seems to be self defense, is it worth making Trump aware of this?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

If nothing else a change of venue should have been granted given the intimate knowledge most locals had of the event. Denying that was a travesty though it likely would not have changed the final verdict it would have given Fields a chance at an impartial jury.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

As you have pointed out the various videos are all heavily edited, of horrible quality and none show the point of impact with the crowd clearly at all. I have also noticed some differences in pictures of the Dodge Challenger that have led to speculation about the event itself.

Notice the rear window damage in each picture?
If you ask me it isn't the same piece of glass.

The rear window did not sustain additional damage after where that still was taken. The hole in the 2nd picture appears much larger. There is a guy named Steelguitarboy who made a video you can find if you search his name with Charlottesville after it. He postulates that 2 cars were used and describes differences between them. He goes beyond that to outright accusation and for that reason I will not put a link here nor should anyone else if you want to remain T&C friendly. Nuf said.

I will add that this particular model and color of car is the same used by Va State Police undercover units. I live here and was pulled and got a warning issued by a cop driving one.
edit on 20-1-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Here' 2 more pictures that appear different.
Judge for yourselves.

Top pic is from the arrest of Fields, bottom pic is a screenshot from video taken on Market st. as Fields fled the accident scene. Both the alignment of the passenger door and the front quarter panel and where it meets at the top of the door are of interest for comparison.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This has all the videos synched together on screen at once.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I found an interview with "Andy". He tells a blatant lie about backing up and then going forward again which is definitely not true.
Far and away the most moving description of the day's events.
Note the address of the building to right behind him.
Skull and bones baby!

edit on 22-1-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So much effort spent trying to blame the "left" for this incident.....

.....so little proof.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Cops are ordered to look the other way when BLM and antifa attack and step right in if the tides change.

I've seen cops divert American American Patriots and make them walk through violent crowds.

One side is extremely well funded and organized with high level backing.
One side shows dressed up in war armor and weapons ripping down American flags.

Vote dem, right......

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

The Charlottesville police actually were moved away from where Alt-Right and Counter-Protesters would be meeting on Market st as entrances to the park were only available on that side. This was done without contacting the arriving groups to notify them of the change. It guaranteed both sides would meet up and get face to face. Police response not only that day but on 2 other protests concerning the RE Lee statue would later be heavily criticized in the official report on the police response by Hunton and Williams.

They wanted violence for political purposes and made sure they got it by their actions.

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

IMHO

if it comes to a civil war, it will be civilian white alpha males who will have some degree of toxic masculinity, most of the military, most of the police forces and some other pro gun/small government people

vs

white beta male civilians, with toxic masculinity lesbians , criminal illegals, and POC who have money/power because of their ties to the state

I don't see many inner cities being involved in a civil war . Can you imagine inner city black people, who have some organizational structuring and some weapons will want to be the front line soldiers to die for the white liberal side of a civil war? It would be like on south park when america attacked Canada. Inner city blacks might side with the right, if the blacks can take spoilers of war off the liberals, then start their own country(See Obama's mentor and what the USSR wanted him to do)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join