It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he will make a 'major' announcement on Saturday about border and shutdown

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well Trump is set to make a major announcement from the White House tomorrow about the shutdown and border security.

Time to speculate on what it might be.

Go...

Maybe the shutdown is gonna end?

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
National Emergency and .....

January declared "Orville Redenbacher" Month 😎

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
hopefully he emergency decrees the wall and the shutdown ends

nancy pelosi will claim victory. the media will blame him for all the problems. most Americans won't care one way or t'other. business as usual will resume.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I suspect that he will fly a C130 completely full of cash to the border and just pay for it that way......

Kind of like Iran but we actually get something for it this time.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I hope he declares that the shutdown will continue until sense is common again.

Strap in!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

He says he feels so bad about what the dems have done to the workers by causing this shut down, That he is going to end it without funding for the wall.

He will spin it as him being better than them because he gave in for the workers.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Declares a national emergency and tasks the military with putting up the fence.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

January declared "Orville Redenbacher" Month 😎

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

www.americanthinker.com...

I am hoping that warnings of RIF are laid out on the table... causing Monday and Tuesday to force some sort of cohesive strategies to play.

RIF shall be put into play for elected officials who put Americans as a whole second to their bipartisan beefs. The beefs have long begged for a trimming of the fat, and it shall be a welcomed feast to thin the herd.

edit on 18-1-2019 by ttobban because: spelling

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Maybe, denying Pelosi and her Democrat entourage exit from the country will keep them here so the crooks can be arrested. His announcement might explain what has happened and then he will declare a national emergency to get the wall built as well as other much needed civil projects that normally would be shot down in a Democrat ruled house.

I can only dream...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well I have two guesses one he will declare it an emergency and pull the funds from homeland budget. You could argue border guards not being payed is the national security threat.

Or option two he decided to shut down the southern border will send troops since they are funded. And says he will not reopen it until he gets to have border patrol payed.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The introduction of a new PEZ dispenser with his Head likeness and silkscreen letters on the front 'MAGA"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Well Trump is set to make a major announcement from the White House tomorrow about the shutdown and border security.

Time to speculate on what it might be.

Go...

Maybe the shutdown is gonna end?

www.cnbc.com...

He should clear what he is gonna do with his handlers Hannity Limbaugh and Coulter.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 18-1-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Or the spending bill could just be passed. It boils down to is it more important to get border fence money today or end shutdown.

We are seeing the ignoring both of is the way to go.
edit on 1/18/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Effective immediately I have declassified a massive amount of documents, materials and evidence many in congress and the agencies would like to keep hidden forever.....?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It will be one of three things...
1. National Emergency: Shutdown over, Wall commencing with funds from other pools of money.
2. National Emergency, Wall funded with pools of other money but shutdown continues until Congress approves refunding those pools.
3. Shutdown over, budget with no Wall funds approved, but National emergency full stop closure of Southern border until Wall funds are provided by Congress.

My hope is #2, but #1 is most likely outcome.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure he is going to name January White History month.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I suspect that he will fly a C130 completely full of cash to the border and just pay for it that way......

Kind of like Iran but we actually get something for it this time.

Just like how TR paid for the US Navy to go around the world, and then told Congress that they had to pay to get them back. I would love to see Trump do that same thing here.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
He's going to announce opening the borders and shutting down twitter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join