It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manly P Hall, The Elementals

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: cooperton

Interesting post a lot to research, hard to get much on the immovable race unless you purchase a book, do you have a good link about this, I would love to study more in the subject
Cheers

here's some quotes found in the dead sea scrolls. Apparently there is a timeless immortal race of souls that have been gathered up throughout time:

"Now I have come to teach you what exists and what has come into being and what must come into being so that you will under­stand the things which are not apparent and those which are appar­ent, and to teach you about the immovable generation of the perfect Human.

Now then lift up your face so that you will receive the things that I will teach you today and you will tell them to your fellow spirits who come from the immovable generation of the perfect Hu­man."

-Apocryphon of John

And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

(Gospel of Thomas verse 1-2

I asked the Savior, “Lord, will every soul be saved and enter the pure light?”

He replied, “You are asking an important question, one it will be impossible to answer for anyone who is not a member of the unmoved race. They are the people upon whom the Spirit of Life will descend and the power will enable them to be saved and to become perfect and worthy of greatness. They expunge evil from themselves and they will care nothing for wickedness, wanting only that which is not corrupt. They will achieve freedom from rage, envy, jealousy, desire, or craving.”

“The physical body will negatively effect them. They wear it as they look forward to the time when they will meet up with those who will remove it. Those people deserve indestructible eternal life. They endure everything, bearing up under everything that happens so that they can deserve the good and inherit life eternal.”

-Apocryphon of John

"These things, then, which you saw you shall present to those of another race who are not of this age. For there will be no honor in any man who is not immortal, but only (in) those who were chosen from an immortal substance, which has shown that it is able to contain him who gives his abundance. Therefore I said, 'Every one who has, it will be given to him, and he will have plenty.' But he who does not have, that is, the man of this place, who is completely dead, who is removed from the planting of the creation of what is begotten, whom, if one of the immortal essence appears, they think that they possess him - it will be taken from him and be added to the one who is. You, therefore, be courageous and do not fear at all. For I shall be with you in order that none of your enemies may prevail unto you. Peace be to you, Be strong!"

The apocalypse of Peter

"The revelation of The Gift of God in the three steles of Seth, the Father of the living and unshakable race, which he saw and understood. And after he had read them, he remembered them. And he gave them to the elect, just as they were inscribed there. Many times I joined in giving glory with the powers, and I became worthy of the immeasurable majesties."

The Three Steles of Seth

"Let this be recorded for a generation to come,
so that a people yet to be created may praise the Lord:
19 that he looked down from his holy height;
from heaven the Lord looked at the earth,
20 to hear the groans of the prisoners,
to set free those who were doomed to die,
21 that they may declare in Zion the name of the Lord,
and in Jerusalem his praise,
22 when peoples gather together,
and kingdoms, to worship the Lord."

(Psalm 102:18-22)
edit on 24-1-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the time you took to do this, I've never heard of any of this and will take some time looking through it all, I feel there is great truth in these good books, and the world is certainly becoming more "weird" for me anyway.
Cheers again.
edit on 24-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I can see faces in a lot of those rocks, it's like making shapes out of clouds.
It's something I've always done, the knots in wooden doors are good for it as well. Or the Microsoft screen from inside a cave looking out at two small islands in the sea it has loads of faces I will try show you it see what you can see, I've always wondered about that screen saver.

edit on 24-1-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

"Now I have come to teach you what exists and what has come into being and what must come into being so that you will under­stand the things which are not apparent and those which are appar­ent, and to teach you about the immovable generation of the perfect Human.

Now then lift up your face so that you will receive the things that I will teach you today and you will tell them to your fellow spirits who come from the immovable generation of the perfect Hu­man."

In ancient Greece, Pythagorus taught of the Essential beings or Super-humans which is what our consciousness transfers to, when we have completed the human cycle.

Essential beings are group minds but individuals at the same time and exist outside of the physical realm.

Beyond this, there is the Divine Kingdom. There is a planetary hierarchy of masters, beyond the planet there are Solar system masters.

Its like the entire universe is one huge etheric brain and within the brain, just along one conscious thought, there is a neural pathway passing through the consciousness of a galaxy, through the spirits of our solar system, and into our planetary consciousness directly to our individual minds. A personal and immediate connection with God through his countless hosts.

Once people can get their heads around the fact that consciousness in not local, it free's them to explore, in a logical way, the conclusion that an immense intelligence, that has entered into these other states of being are in perfect control and completely organised in carrying out Gods task of supporting life on its journey.

Thanks for highlighting some other scriptures too, I don't read the bible but oddly verses arrive when they seem most appropriate.

edit on 24-1-2019 by kennyb72 because: Added info

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

I don't read the Bible either but like you I am attracted to certain versus and have synchronicity with some that come up now and again, hence why I believe there is great truth concealed within it and I m sure this is the same with many religious teachings.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
This link has some possible pictures of elementals,
www.naturalscienceorganics.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
I can see faces in a lot of those rocks, it's like making shapes out of clouds

True. However, when a "ordinary" rock does not show up in a photograph; then what ?

Or a possible fire elemental trapped in a fluorite crystal (copper wire). Risky during sleep as the mind is still awake. Hence waking up and seeing shades next to you is quite possible.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join