It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I suppose I can go ahead and share my experience here now. Can you just explain this away for me?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I was going to wait until I felt more comfortable posting here, but for some reason, it's really been bugging me lately. The anonymity of this site and it being full of like-minded people and all, I suppose the time is right. Keep in mind this is from my childhood and I have absolutely no proof. In fact, I'm hoping someone can debunk or explain my experience so I can move past it. Even the best psychiatrists in Canada couldn't convince me that this was just a dream. And sorry, no UFO's here.

I was just fifteen years old and exhausted after a long day of riding my bike and playing with friends. We had built a fort in an abandoned field behind a tree nursery. I laid down and went to go to sleep, but as I remember I never made it to sleep as my room filled with a slight fog and got very cold. Next everything stretched out and distorted. I remember thinking it looked like the view from the cockpit of the Millenium Falcon as it takes off into light-speed.

Suddenly I feel myself drop onto a cold hard surface, before I could even think to ask where I was, I see small tall insect-like people standing around me. Seriously, they looked like bug heads on a skinny human-like body. It was then that I realized that I was naked and somehow restrained without ropes or anything, partly because I felt a stinging sensation in my personal bits. I look down and see a syringe being filled my mammal sauce. This freaked me out, and I tried to get away, but my body would not move.

For some reason, and I want even religious or anything, still not for that matter I shouted "Jesus Christ... " followed by some other choice words. As soon as those words came out of my mouth the insect people backed away. They were hissing at me and also making clicky sounds like those dinosaurs on Jurassic Park did. I felt myself fall backward and I slammed into my bed where I jumped up screaming.
edit on 18-1-2019 by just2cents because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Mammal sauce!! We call it gravy where I come from!!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well, that sounds downright terrifying. Not to bombard you with too many questions, but..

What did the other people who were with you say they witnessed during this time?

What makes you certain that it wasn't a dream? (Not saying it was, just curious how you are sure.)

Did you have any physical signs or symptoms after the incident?

Any history of illness? There are several (both acute and chronic) that can cause hallucinations. Again, not to say that I don't believe you - but you said you were hoping someone could debunk or explain.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: just2cents

When you told the psychiatrists about the Jesus Christ thing, how did they react?

Did you ever partake in a seance using an ouija board prior to this incident?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Weagle
Well, that sounds downright terrifying. Not to bombard you with too many questions, but..

What did the other people who were with you say they witnessed during this time?

What makes you certain that it wasn't a dream? (Not saying it was, just curious how you are sure.)

Did you have any physical signs or symptoms after the incident?

Any history of illness? There are several (both acute and chronic) that can cause hallucinations. Again, not to say that I don't believe you - but you said you were hoping someone could debunk or explain.

"What did the other people who were with you say they witnessed during this time?"

The OP was back home, alone when this happened.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

Oh I just re-read it and think I misunderstood that part, thanks. I read this:

I was just fifteen years old and exhausted after a long day of riding my bike and playing with friends. We had built a fort in an abandoned field behind a tree nursery. I laid down and went to go to sleep...

and was thinking that this was more of a camping situation and they were sleeping in the fort. Figured the friends who helped build the fort would still be there. Wonder if any parents, siblings, etc at home? Was just thinking maybe someone else had experienced something or been able to observe OP during the event.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sounds like one of those vivid dreams where we can consciously interact with the dream.

You're not supposed to be remembering the dream, they will have to come back and erase your mind if they find out you remembered something.

edit on 18-1-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Weagle

Had some scratches on my body, but they said i may have clawed myself trying to get away from beings in a nightmare. Thats about it.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Kudos for sharing your experience.

Now for the otherside. Please understand that ATS is not one sided where we'll all agree or disagree. We all say pretty much what we think, especially if we're skeptical. Don't take it personal, everyone goes through it. It's just how we come to our own conclusions as to whether or not we feel the experience is real or bunk. However, if you honestly believe what you've said, don't take offence because it's your experience and we only have what we know.

Personally, I've seen these "Satanic Alien" stories only a couple of times but I have heard so many times that someone does see an alien, it's evil and of the devil so you're supposed to shout out Christ's name and it'll go away.

Trust me, I believe in God like so many others and like so many others, I have my own way of believing.

That being said, I really don't believe in the Satanic Alien theory. Once upon a time I gave it some merritt thinking they were fallen angels but then it came to mind... why would demons want to probe my butt? Why would they want to know about my enternals when they were around when God made Adam?

Is it a race of devil worshipers who sold their soul for super tech so they could clumsily fly in and out of invisibility, I mean with all that super tech..? People say... "They wanted to be seen"... Then why aren't they wanting to be seen all the time?

Too many holes here about all of it.

I, like you, honestly believe that I had a personal encounter with something that could be described now days as a grey. I also honestly believe that I've witnessed a "shadow people" that had a conversation with me in a weird way as a child. I also believe in ghost or paranormal experiences based on the things I've seen as a child and as a teen.

Every bit of it I can't explain. I don't even have a theory. Being on ATS opened doors to ideas but there are far too many possibilities but for some reason, satanic aliens isn't one of them.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sleep paralysis, or "dreaming while you're awake." If you can manage to move even one little finger, or speak out loud, that will usually bring you up out of it. You could have said "Ronald McDonald" instead of Jesus Christ, and the result would have been the same.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I don't believe in that spirit mumbo, and the rest I really don't remember what she said. I think they were shocked I was awake though. I sensed panic in them.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Lmao, Satan worshiping aliens whose race sold their soul? Do people believe that? I doubt spacefaring peoples would believe in such.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It sounds like either a hallucination or a lucid dream. I know you say it wasn't, and won't argue that is what you experienced.

The only other angle I can think of, would be demons , scary.
edit on 18-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: Fix

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

That's what I'm thinking. And it's not like I was praying or anything. More just blurted it out in shock. I guess I just have PTSD about the situation as I was so young.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
That’s a dream pal.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yes, it sounds like sleep paralysis. You're in a semi-conscious state, cannot move (just like you're restrained)...and in your semi-conscious state your mind produces an explanation from your imagination.

The age this happened is also telling... as my own experiences with this took place more frequently in my early teens.
I would be on my back, completely paralyzed (like a board) in bed, surrounded by smaller insect-looking, alien-like creatures with big eyes and wearing dark robes.

In some instances, they (usually 4-6 of them) would raise me into the air (like pall-bearers) and float me out of my room...down the hall...and somehow outside. At that point I remember nothing else until I was back in my bed and slowly able to move.

Speaking during these episodes was all but impossible...maybe a few strangled sounds...but everything I saw was very lucid, detailed and real feeling.

These episodes periodically occurred until I was about 17 or 18. Then they stopped.
edit on 18-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yeah, no spirit boards, no occult nonsense. I just spent most of the day outside, then ate dinner with my family, however, had a glass of water and fell asleep listening to a radio program like always.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing.

Can you tell us what year this occurred? Were you aware of the 'Gray' phenomenon as popularised by the success of Whitley Streiber's books of the late 80s? My instinctive feeling is that it was a lucid dream, but the appearance of 'Grays' prompts me to ask the date.

Have you thought about hypnotic regression? I don't necessarily believe it can be that reliable, but have you ever considered it?

I agree with Blue Shift that shouting anything at all would have startled these beings rather than simply a religious angle. There is a historic belief that dark forces can be repelled by someone expressing faith in an all-powerful force of whatever persuasion. However, yeah, I think the exclamation itself was enough to startle ANYBODY in the room!

Finally, have you ever experienced anything similar since?

Again, well done for speaking out about it.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: just2cents
Yeah, no spirit boards, no occult nonsense. I just spent most of the day outside, then ate dinner with my family, however, had a glass of water and fell asleep listening to a radio program like always.

Were you listening to Art Bell. Sometimes outside stimuli can evoke dreams.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Check your PM's

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join