It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump told to ‘resign or be impeached’

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Nor were the WaPo articles by Woodstein during Nixon’s era but they were a prelude to his impeachment.

Nixon was on tape, if there's something similar here it will come out.

link   
Anybody who would torture Americans (the million workers and farmers etc.. affected by the shutdown) for cheap political gain and to pacify one's base is a Hitler type and that is Trump. Trump has proven with the shutdown to be a sadistic and dangerous person.

He needs to be impeached as soon as possible.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You are going to get evidence.

Good, because this isn't it.

Nor were the WaPo articles by Woodstein during Nixon’s era but they were a prelude to his impeachment.

Trump it looks like is worse than Nixon. Nixon was Abe Lincoln compared to Trump

We don't live in the 20th century anymore dude. Things have changed.

link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Either way, no side is showing any Proof of anything, just blind statements of "evidence" and verbal attacks, and promises to rally their bases if they had evidence (enough to impeach him) why wait so long while telling people how bad things are, and if Trump has "Proof" he did nothing wrong, why wait so long? prove the Democrats wrong now

It is because no sides have proof of anything, they are both using this to exploit their political power

YOU don't know that.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Sure that was 100 or 200 years ago

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The ATS graveyard is filled with threads like this, lol.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: olaru12

That's a big article that merely cites other articles. Where's the photos, or recordings, documents, or....EVIDENCE?

Why would Mueller let Cohen steal his moment of glory? Answer: He wouldn't.

FAKE NEWS.

Ikr? The evidence that this is fake news is overwhelming. The fact that this story is being run by all the MSM outlets from the source "Buzzfeed" speaks for itself.

Again, I can't believe people are buying this crap.

I guess it feeds their buzz.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Ikr? The evidence that this is fake news is overwhelming. The fact that this story is being run by all the MSM outlets from the source "Buzzfeed" speaks for itself.

It's not like MSM has been burned for doing that before.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If trump told Cohen to lie to congress about it it sure does have criminal implications.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Sure that was 100 or 200 years ago

The twentieth century ended just over 18 years ago man.

What year do you think we are living in? And three people starred you?

I thought our members were intelligent...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

If trump told Cohen to lie to congress about it it sure does have criminal implications.

Fair enough, but we're going by Cohen's word on that one.

Is it possible that Cohen (as a lawyer on retainer for Trump) acted as his legal buffer, kind of like what most lawyers on retainer do.

Keep in mind that he is facing felony charges, he has proven to have lied before, so is it possible he is acting out of self preservation, manipulating "truths" for his favor in today's environment that is desperate for things of the sort?

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret Silly (just don't tell anyone), neither scenario (Trump is proved complicit, or Cohen is trying to save himself) would surprise me.... I am just playing devils advocate till we have evidence.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What you don't grasp my friend is actually things have changed( for the worse) as you'll recall Trump is on Tape BEFORE THE ELECTION admitting to being a molester of women...

...Something in the Nixon era would have ruined him pretty quick. But as I said, your point is well taken, hopefully now that the Congress is no longer a shill for Trump some truth will come out.

I hope it does because I reiterate, Trump is a dangerous man. Before the shutdown, one could have looked at him somewhat humorously but this is absolute CLEAR proof he is DANGEROUS TO THE WELL BEING OF THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY.

Anybody with a modicum of morality or common sense would look at the suffering he is causing for no good reason and stop the shutdown by now...

link   
a reply to: richapau

Concentration camps? Reeducation camps, so that they can all learn to think "just like you"? That sort of jail?

Tell me, what's their crime--other than daring to disagree with your infinite wisdom??

link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

Trying to tamper with witnesses by intimidation? Snitches get stiches stuff?

What charge would congress bring to Impeach Trump?

I don't disagree with charges etc... I'm saying is what we have here is Cohen who is grasping for anything to stay out of jail for being convicted for things totally unrelated to Trump. Then we have the left that is also grasping for anything at all to get to Trump, so in the end we have really nothing but wishes and dreams...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Oh sorry I missed your questions. Perhaps submit them to my message page. I check there about every two weeks or so.
I do not read every post in every thread gosh, I dont even read every post to me.LOL

link   
What Happened? Michael Cohen Spotted in New York With a Black Eye, Arm in a Sling

Dafuq?

Cohen was spotted entering his apartment today with a black eye, a sling on his arm, a bandage on his hand, and a hospital ID band on his wrist. He would not answer questions about what happened.

My immediate thought is to wonder if this might be connected to Trump's strange comment to "watch the father-in-law." I can't imagine Trump would be crazy enough to send someone out to beat up Cohen, but I don't know anything about the FIL, except that according to a an article I googled (to find out his name), he apparently loaned $20 million to someone in connection to the taxi medallions stuff that Cohen was sentenced for.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Is it possible that Cohen (as a lawyer on retainer for Trump) acted as his legal buffer, kind of like what most lawyers on retainer do.

Keep in mind that he is facing felony charges, he has proven to have lied before, so is it possible he is acting out of self preservation, manipulating "truths" for his favor in today's environment that is desperate for things of the sort?

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret Silly (just don't tell anyone), neither scenario (Trump is proved complicit, or Cohen is trying to save himself) would surprise me.... I am just playing devils advocate till we have evidence.

Per the article: "The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office." - its not just what Cohen said.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek

Per the article: "The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office." - its not just what Cohen said.

And all of this evidence is sitting where?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

He fell off his treadmill.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Fair point, but we are going off of anonymous sources, something Buzzfeed and other outlets have shown can be disingenuous to outright wrong.

Also, keep in mind I'm just playing devils advocate as I've said neither scenario would surprise me.

And this is an open ended question for anyone (I'm not implying I know the answer, because I don't).

Is telling someone to lie to congress illegal? Is it whoever lies that gets in trouble for they committed the act? Or if you employ someone and tell them to lie, is that criminal?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join