It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Well this is effin disturbing.

Ten children in Tanzania kidnapped and killed for their body parts, authorities say

Tanzanian authorities say that 10 children who were kidnapped in December were found dead and were killed for their body parts.

The children’s ears and teeth and “private parts” were removed, and some were missing limbs, according to published reports that cited the authorities

These kids were taken for "black magic" rituals, not 'body parts'

the 'parts' that are "on the market" are more like corneas (think Haiti) kidneys etc, which are worth big buck and some people are like "universal donors" where most need quite specific 'blood thingys matches' to be compatible

sadly these particular kids are being used as a distraction from 'the Real stuff' -- just like those Covington kids WERE!

these deaths were due to Ignorance (no schools) and the beliefs of the witch 'doctors' ... the CGI are a tad more 'sciency' (and expensive)

(post by tiredoflooking removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

They actually take body parts from albinos in parts of Africa for black magic rituals.

They even use their hair woven into fishing nets for blessings.

www.latimes.com...

Eta. Sorry read your post incorrectly, I just said what you said

edit on 30 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

edit on 30 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Why isn't there more news about it!?

Maybe because it is fake?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

* The Clinton Foundation is being investigated by a grand jury in Arkansas, with ETA of 2 months for charges.

The Arkansas FBI has been looking into the Clinton Foundation for at least a year, ATS thread, "FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation," by yours truly.

Original FBIanon thread:
Insider Claims Inside Knowledge on Clinton Investigation = "Entire Government is Treasonous"

Follow up FBIanon thread:
"Follow the Foundation," the legacy of FBIanon
edit on 30-1-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Honestly, I think it must be fake. If there really had been a giant pyramid hovering over the Pentagon, how could they possibly keep that quiet? There would have been tens of thousands of eyewitnesses.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
IMO, this is the path forward, this was the plan all along. No national emergency, no more shutdowns, just build the damn wall. Of course, we all know from Q this this was the plan all along!!!

Did you look at the law? I took a quick look and 2 things stand out:
1. Anything done under this law has to be requested by State, local, or tribal government.

(1) in the case of support described in subsection (b), such support is requested—

2. It specifically mentions fences and not walls.

Construction of roads and fences and installation of lighting to block drug smuggling corridors across international boundaries of the United States.

And of course, if it has been brought up and a viable option then why hasn't the admin acted on it?

Definition of fence:

a barrier, railing, or other upright structure, typically of wood or wire, enclosing an area of ground to mark a boundary, control access, or prevent escape.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Is that all you've got? It's fake? Seems to be your answer to everything. Can you refute the videos I posted at all? The one from the UN sure does look like it was shot in the UN, the woman exists, and her lips are moving correctly to what the subtitles are saying. Its in English anyway so you can tell what she is saying. Doesnt look very fake to me at all. I could be wrong, but simply saying "It's fake" isnt gonna cut it.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

People in the comments are saying it was an art project by this guy:

adyorism.com...

I'm just surprized if it was an art project that more people didn't see and that we didn't hear msm stories about it.

No idea if it was really an art project, just hearsay.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Honestly, I think it must be fake. If there really had been a giant pyramid hovering over the Pentagon, how could they possibly keep that quiet? There would have been tens of thousands of eyewitnesses.

I think it was in the middle of the night (could be wrong) and there are at least 3 different videos of it from different vantage points. It very well could be fake though, I have no proof. Whats interesting about the pyramid is that a pyramid shaped UFO that looked just like the Pentagon UFO appeared over the Kremlin in Russia a few years ago.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

For some reason, everyone is afraid to pursue the Justice Ginsburg "matter".

Thread I started: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even approaching/asking her law clerks is apparently taboo. Otherwise, the media would give them the Roger Stone treatment.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Interesting. That guy is definitely into geometric art, and some of his stuff does resemble the triangle UFO. That doesnt necessarily mean hes responsible for it though. Is there anything else linking him to it, other than the fact that he uses geometric shapes in his art?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
The Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers evidence, combined with that seized from the Foundation/Library (they're combined) in Little Rock, will lead to several charges.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I think it was in the middle of the night (could be wrong) and there are at least 3 different videos of it from different vantage points. It very well could be fake though, I have no proof. Whats interesting about the pyramid is that a pyramid shaped UFO that looked just like the Pentagon UFO appeared over the Kremlin in Russia a few years ago.

This is a screen cap.

Q#1955 (reverse)
28 Aug 2018 - 2:11:00 PM

Patriots ALL.
You are NOT ALONE.
Stay Strong.
Impossible to IGNORE.
Impossible to DEFEND.
TRUTH will SHINE.
Dark to Light.
Do not isolate yourself within your own family.
The FAKE NEWS narrative (make-believe) has been ingrained for a long time.
Do not force those not yet ready.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

People in the comments of the video are saying he announced it but no links or anything.

It puts me in mind of anytime we have "an art project"

Like say Sep 11 Israeli art students or say the war of the worlds radio broadcast that they didn't tell anyone was just "art".

Smells like something to me.

Seeing what reaction they might get?

I dunno I am always suspicious of "art" forever now.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I know. The admin has been talking about steel instead of a concrete wall anyway. Still, they have not acted. Instead they are just milking things reality tv style.
edit on 30-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

This is the interview Warrior was talking about with Fox!

As a former Department of Homeland Security (DHS) special agent on the southern border who fought sex trafficking for over a decade, I can say with certainty that the issue of the border wall should be not about power and partisan politics. It should be about the children – the tens of thousands of them who have been and are being trafficked into the U.S. and forced into the commercial sex trade

I spent over 12 years working as a special agent/undercover operator for Homeland Security Investigations in the Child Crimes/Child Trafficking unit. For a decade of that service, I was stationed at the border office in Calexico, California. Based on my extensive experience fighting transnational crime along the southern border, I know that we should absolutely finish building the wall for the sake of the children.

Not long ago, a 13-year-old girl from Central America – let’s call her “Liliana” – was kidnapped from her village, then trafficked into the U.S. at a location where there is no wall or barrier. From there, she was taken to New York City, where she was raped by American men 30 to 40 times a day.

We should stop seeing the border wall as something that would keep the “bad guys” out – though it would certainly help do that too. We must instead focus on its ability to prevent children from being brought in to become sex slaves. The wall would undoubtedly be a significant barrier to entrance into the black market of child sex trafficking, thus decreasing kidnappers and traffickers’ incentives in the first place.

Now FOX.

You need to make an interview video with these agents giving first hand accounts while in disguise.

It needs to go viral.

Can you get on that pretty please ??☺

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

twitter.com...

There's that "ie" error again we talked about a few pages back.

This error is easy to make. We all do it on occasion. So this misspelling or error may be benign. But, since it is an "ie" error, I'm noting it.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It was a question and going by your other post you are not very sure of it either.

The lady in the UN vid is real but it makes no difference. Why would the US military need to be informed by some foreign lady that a UFO buzzed the pentagon?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I know. The admin has been talking about steel instead of a concrete wall anyway. Still, they have not acted. Instead they are just milking things reality tv style.

Well, my take on all this is that this whole process has been to show how obstructionist and out of touch Democrats have become. Trump could have ended it at any time by using 10 USC 284 to build the border barrier. If we know about it, Im sure he knows about. IMO, this has all been part of the plan. Pelosi supposedly getting over on Trump was always going to be a Pyrrhic victory for the Democrats.

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join