It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I read this as February 8th (with the Friday in question being January 25th). But if FBIanon meant next Friday (Feb. 1st), then it will
be the 15th.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: carewemust

I really think he can't do anything until Mueller is done...

If he does they will charge him with obstruction, orders declas that is.

I'm not sure why any charges against everyone else are so delayed.

I guess the majority of arrests are also centered around election issues.

If Mueller hasn't rested his case they can cry political motivation.

From a human psychology viewpoint, delaying the general finding out for as long as possible, makes perfect sense. There is a huge difference between finding out some scary stuff....and finding out there is some scary stuff, but it is already being handled for a couple of months already. Normalization bias is an actual thing.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Woods has been on fire lately,

James Woods

Verified account

@RealJamesWoods
21h21 hours ago
More
As citizens we have a right to a fully seated United States Supreme Court. The fact that #RuthBaderGinsberg is literally missing in action is troubling. Considerations of her personal well-being aside (we wish her good health), Americans need to be apprised of her viability.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This is random, and a little off topic - but do you guys remember the video that came out last month of a black pyramid looking thing hovering over the Pentagon? It was captured by 2 or 3 different sources. I believe we briefly discussed it here in these threads.

Well, a video has leaked from the United Nations that says this has been confirmed as an extraterrestrial UFO. This pyramid UFO was caught transmitting data that NASA picked up, and is currently analyzing. They say that the recent Fast Radio Burst discovered by astronomers in Canada matches the data transmitted by the UFO. This video is from a closed door UN briefing. At the beginning they say that anyone caught publishing audio or video from the meeting will be prosecuted. Someone secretly recorded it. It very well may be fake, but it looks real to me.

By the way, the lady in the vid is a real person, she is really what she says she is in the video - this is NOT from a movie or anything.

www.linkedin.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-1-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Woods has been on fire lately,

James Woods

Verified account

@RealJamesWoods
21h21 hours ago
More
As citizens we have a right to a fully seated United States Supreme Court. The fact that #RuthBaderGinsberg is literally missing in action is troubling. Considerations of her personal well-being aside (we wish her good health), Americans need to be apprised of her viability.

twitter.com...

Don't SC Justices have SS protection now?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Or a job to do?

If she were able she would have made an appearance by now.

She is dead or a vegetable.

They (the deep state) have a lot of experience handling this type of thing from their endeavors with Hillary, GHWB etc.
edit on 30-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Or a job to do?

If she were able she would have made an appearance by now.

She is dead or a vegetable.

Her clerks are doing everything for her now.
THEY KNOW...and would be part of any coverup.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg law clerks:

1. Katie Barber (UVA 2015 / Brinkema (E.D. Va.) / Owens)
2. Rachel Bayefsky (Yale 2015 / Rakoff (S.D.N.Y.) / Katzmann)
3. Rebecca Lee (Yale 2016 / Wilkinson / Moss (D.D.C.)
4. Matt Rubenstein (Yale 2014 / Gwin (N.D. Oh.) / Tatel)

abovethelaw.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Very interesting! Her LinkedIn page hints at somewhat blurred lines between science, art and spirituality. Some snippets:

Main aim of the GALAKTIKA project is to raise people’s awareness towards space, inspire people with Cosmos topic and make a global shift in consciousness, make opportunity for humanity to live in space.

EFIR space city
This is both art, visionary and technological project.

SPACE City on Earth
Edutainment project dedicated to space. 

Founder

RED foundation

March 2012 – November 2016  4 years 9 months

London, United Kingdom

Contemporary art, urban development.
2nd prize at Moscow River competition
Venice Biennale video art installation

link

ETA: Could be the real thing, could be part of an edutainment art project to "make a global shift in consciousness".
edit on 30-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

It is very interesting, isnt it? I'm not 100% convinced that this is real, but it sure does seem to me that she is giving this speech at the UN, and that the subtitles match the video, so I'm pretty sure she is saying what the subtitles say. Now, the question really is, to me - Where is she getting this information? It must be pretty strong for her to come infront of the UN, right?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Don't SC Justices have SS protection now?

I don't think I'll ever get used to the way you guys abbreviate secret services to SS but this particular example gives me extra creeps!

The Schutzstaffel (SS; also stylized as with Armanen runes; German pronunciation: [ˈʃʊtsˌʃtafl̩] ( listen); literally "Protection Squadron") was a major paramilitary organization under Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party (NSDAP) in Nazi Germany, and later throughout German-occupied Europe during World War II.
link

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yup, I archived the tweet I think.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

We could be missing a part where her UN appearance was introduced as being a fictional scenario. The "leaked" video could be part of an art project aimed at both testing the "disclosure readiness" and preparing the masses for a real disclosure but as I said before I don't exclude at all that this could be the real thing.
edit on 30-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Whatever it is, it is beginning to blow up on social media. Ive seen numerous threads on 4chan about this, and many twitter posts in the last few hours.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

"Gold Standard"

DJT Tweet

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I understand but all those methods only seem to give you acronyms or pieces of words and numbers that are then contorted to give you what you want.

There is the bigger red flag that I posted earlier, why doesn't Q dump the info they want, acting as a follower?

One of the reasons given for the drops was so that people could dig up info that could be used as evidence. They didn't need to do all this to make that happen.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
IMO, this is the path forward, this was the plan all along. No national emergency, no more shutdowns, just build the damn wall. Of course, we all know from Q this this was the plan all along!!!

Did you look at the law? I took a quick look and 2 things stand out:
1. Anything done under this law has to be requested by State, local, or tribal government.

(1) in the case of support described in subsection (b), such support is requested—

2. It specifically mentions fences and not walls.

Construction of roads and fences and installation of lighting to block drug smuggling corridors across international boundaries of the United States.

And of course, if it has been brought up and a viable option then why hasn't the admin acted on it?
edit on 30-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes, I saw that as well. Good ol' FBIAnon has made an appearance! Hopefully it is the actual, real FBIAnon from a few years ago, and not a LARP'er. I guess we dont have to wait very long to find out.

Not sure if I can post screen shots of FBIAnon's 6 posts.

There were 5 more posts in the same set as them talking about Comey and Brennan getting indicted? I didnt see that - was there anything else juicy in the other posts?

pbs.twimg.com...

pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...

Awesome, thanks TAT! IDK if this is the same guy or not, but the writing styles seem similar from what I remember about prior FBIAnon posts. Guess we dont have much longer to see if hes telling the truth.

Either Feb. 8th or Feb. 15th.

New AG (William Barr) should be in place by Feb 15th. Senate expected to vote to confirm him, the week of Feb 11th.

OOPS.. Confirmation vote might be NEXT WEEK. The week of Feb 4th.
www.marketwatch.com...

Democrats are going to catch royal hell from this guy. But they're so focused on the Barr-Mueller thing, they've overlooked how he swore to go after Obama's people, and even have News People arrested/fined, if they cross a "Red Line".
edit on 1/30/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Interesting that CNN has been running segments this week warning of "deepfake" videos.
One such segment. The PENTAGON warns us: www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join