It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

January 29, 2019 Ruth Bader Ginsburg watch nears the end of its second month

It has been 54 days since the public laid eyes on the 85-year-old Supreme Court justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and her absence is prompting calls for proof of life.

www.americanthinker.com...
edit on 30-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Did anyone see the Jan. 26th FBI Anon post saying Comey & Brennan have been indicted by a Grand Jury and that this will be announced 2 weeks from Friday (Last or this?)?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, I saw that as well. Good ol' FBIAnon has made an appearance! Hopefully it is the actual, real FBIAnon from a few years ago, and not a LARP'er. I guess we dont have to wait very long to find out.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: imthegoat

Well that really gives some weight to my speculation that the Tanzanian billionaire abduction some months ago may have been related to human trafficking. Either black hats making an offer "he could not decline" or white hats doing basically the same with less nefarious implications...

I am also thinking that "superstitious Africans" may be just the cover for something way more organized. Here is once more a link to why I already thought back in October this might sadly be related this kind of topic: link

With the recent Crimea Tanzanian tanker explosion in mind I am more inclined to think the abduction was done by actual bad guys rather than white hats but who knows...

The only thing that seems certain to me is that for whatever reasons Tanazania now features more prominently on the global chess board. With the Q narrative in mind I suspect part of the reason is a sudden "supply shortage" in other regions of the world. I would be curious to know warrior's thoughts on the matter.

Capturing and releasing a billionaire sure seems to put off that "threw 'em in a car and had a nice long talk" sort of movie scene vibe doesnt it? Another thing that keeps coming up is Georgetown University. Bill Clinton is an alumni, so is that CEO, and someone posted on the last page about something in close proximity to Georgetown. Theres a long list of notable figures from Georgetown:

Ivanka Trump
Eric Trump
Brett Kavanaugh
Antonin Scalia
Robert Gates
Tiffany Trump
Manafort
Bannon
Jackie O
Paul Pelosi..and the list goes on. Not surprising considering it's catholic and prestigious, but still.

Oldest Jesuit institute of higher education in the United States.

I did not know that! In fact, I never realized it was even Catholic, before reading it here today. How ironic it will seem when the breakaway civilizations of Catholic Nazis, save our bacon!

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yes, I saw that as well. Good ol' FBIAnon has made an appearance! Hopefully it is the actual, real FBIAnon from a few years ago, and not a LARP'er. I guess we dont have to wait very long to find out.

Not sure if I can post screen shots of FBIAnon's 6 posts.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Interesting FBIAnon gives the same date the shutdown discussions are scheduled to end.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

There were 5 more posts in the same set as them talking about Comey and Brennan getting indicted? I didnt see that - was there anything else juicy in the other posts?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Just weighing in on a couple things. First, I've seen some discussion concerning "numbers stations", they are nothing new. They have been around for decades. There are folks including myself who follow a part of shortwave listening called UTES. That's listening in on all types of utility stations which include military, shipping etc. That also includes modes like digital, teletype, weather fax etc. Numbers stations are believed to be blind covert messaging to operatives around the world. Back in the day their signals were tracked to a number of countries to include those behind the Iron Curtain. They have never been explained.

Found a numbers station on shortwave in 1982, when I was at DLI, at Lackland. Female voice giving 4 number strings...seemingly endingly. Reported it to my Commander,and was told that they already knew, and that it was embedded code strings used by the bad guys...Soviets...East Germans etc. No discernable accent other than English variations though...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

There were 5 more posts in the same set as them talking about Comey and Brennan getting indicted? I didnt see that - was there anything else juicy in the other posts?

pbs.twimg.com...

pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

pbs.twimg.com...

Is it wrong that I'm sincerely hoping that circa February 7th we'll hear about an unknown "someone" urinating on Rosenstein's desk?

Edit:

OK, FBIanon is making the following claims:

* Comey & Brennan are going to be indicted for lying to Congress, the same charge Stone got nailed on.
* The Clinton Foundation is being investigated by a grand jury in Arkansas, with ETA of 2 months for charges.
* Steve Bannon will not be indicted. He cooperated and called out Stone's lies.
* He implies that this Tweet by Trump is significant:

“Ax falls quickly at BuzzFeed and Huffpost!” Headline, New York Post. Fake News and bad journalism have caused a big downturn. Sadly, many others will follow. The people want the Truth!"

edit on 30-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

pbs.twimg.com...

Is it wrong that I'm sincerely hoping that circa February 7th we'll hear about an unknown "someone" urinating on Rosenstein's desk?

Probably happens on a regular basis already.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

OIG Finds FBI Contractor Corruption With Two Current Senior FBI Officials…

Findings of Misconduct by Two Current Senior FBI Officials and One Retired FBI Official While Providing Oversight on an FBI Contract

Key phrases: “two current senior FBI officials”, “one former”, relating to an “FBI Contractor”. Could this be an FBI contractor like Fusion-GPS or Crowdstrike?

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Some good comments at the link,
edit on 30-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

pbs.twimg.com...

pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...

Awesome, thanks TAT! IDK if this is the same guy or not, but the writing styles seem similar from what I remember about prior FBIAnon posts. Guess we dont have much longer to see if hes telling the truth.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: daskakik

Thank you for accepting that, daskakik.

So my point is... My approach may be wrong (and I'm trying new ones all the time) but at least I'm trying to deny ignorance by seeking the decodes.

Most on ATS dislike decoding... believe it or not, it is not my favourite pass time but I strongly believe someone needs to be putting time into it or else we are ignoring the potential for new data.

I hate that kind of detail work. Especially if there is not a clear answer at the end. So, thank you for putting in that work. Always been a big fan of teamwork.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

pbs.twimg.com...

pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...

Awesome, thanks TAT! IDK if this is the same guy or not, but the writing styles seem similar from what I remember about prior FBIAnon posts. Guess we dont have much longer to see if hes telling the truth.

Either Feb. 8th or Feb. 15th.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MountainLaurel

There's a lot of it about...

Following Capt PROTON's lead, I've just found out that my common name is 17 in Chaldean Numerology.

Wow 17, you got a great number Sufi ! I never played with the Chaldean Numerology before, pretty interesting, Thanks.

I got 23, lol, might be a good omen in terms of trusting a certain " Plan " !

www.numerologynumber.net...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: tiredoflooking

We don't say his name...Traitor

Is it logical that NoName's best friend, Lindsay Graham, is too?

"Deceased former owner" There. Fixed that for you.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Take a look at WIRED (@WIRED): twitter.com...

I just came across this the other day.

A clue of what's to come I think.

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join