It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: imthegoat

I don't disagree with messages hidden in plain sight but it would still be safer to use a pre-arranged code and not the universal meaning of things.

When it comes to breaking codes people often ignore Occams Raxor. Hence the reason hiding in plain sight works so well.

When it comes to coded messages in tweets from people inside the intelligence community I definitely would not put it past them, especially if all "normies" see nothing but plain text. I'm not sure about the seemingly random capitalizations, but the capitalized words could easily indicate a "code word" rather than forming an acronym. Which, to me, would make more sense, and it would be more discreet than the acronym method. No one would have any idea what those words indicate aside from the reciever of the message.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Wand, there is something SPOOKY about the Katie Meyler bio link in your post... it crashes Internet Explorer if you try to save the page as an archive. I've tried 5 times so it looks like something is in the page coding to stop it being archived.

That's probably more of an indication that you need to stop using IE than the site/article being coded to prevent archiving.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Agree, alot of questions remain about Mifsud, but George's wife is the one to watch. Even though she's from Italy with ties to Malta I've heard others say her accent sounds alot like Russian.

Simona Mangiante
Simona Mangiante-Papadopoulos is misleading the public about her background

Simona Mangiante has been reported to ICE

Another 'follow the wives' trail?

She's always been questionable. Things scream "more than meets the eye" when you start looking into her. She seems to move in many different circles. It's not too often you find Models/Lawyers.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Exactly and the "symbols in images" messages are even worse.

Q hooked people with catchy phrases like "these people are stupid", "symbolism will be their downfall" and "no coincidences" making them think they are really uncovering secret messages.
edit on 29-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Nice link, thanks CoramDeo.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Well that really gives some weight to my speculation that the Tanzanian billionaire abduction some months ago may have been related to human trafficking. Either black hats making an offer "he could not decline" or white hats doing basically the same with less nefarious implications...

I am also thinking that "superstitious Africans" may be just the cover for something way more organized. Here is once more a link to why I already thought back in October this might sadly be related to this kind of topic: link

With the recent Crimea Tanzanian tanker explosion in mind I am more inclined to think the abduction was done by actual bad guys rather than white hats but who knows...

The only thing that seems certain to me is that for whatever reasons Tanazania now features more prominently on the global chess board. With the Q narrative in mind I suspect part of the reason is a sudden "supply shortage" in other regions of the world. I would be curious to know warrior's thoughts on the matter.
edit on 29-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
It has been announced that Dim idiot Stacey Abrams will give the Dim response to President Trump's SOTU.

I wonder how many times she will play the race card?

Is that a prop bet?

Wait, what? The Democrats are going to have the woman who lost the Georgia governors election give the rebuttal to Trump's State of the Union? Why? Was Tom Arnold busy that night or something?

They blamed her entire loss on racism.

They will amplify the racism accusations against President Trump.

.... It was comical. I had a laugh and told him to quit believing everything he hears on the news.

My Son just brought up something he saw on Reddit and how it was suddenly something important to him and "We should do something about it". I mentioned he should be more concerned how eaisly he was being maniupulated by Reddit into believing things that Reddit pushes.

He started to say something, then caught himself, sorta like that Moment Jordan Peterson catches Cathy Neuman.

Epiphanys are always so fun to watch.

(post by ModusPonus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
duplicate post
edit on Tue Jan 29 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Exactly and the "symbols in images" messages are even worse.

Q really hooked people with catchy phrases like "these people are stupid", "symbolism will be their downfall" and "no coincidences" making them think they are really uncovering secret messages.

You cannot say they're wrong anymore than they can say they're right. That avenue goes both ways. None of us know truly what's going on, all we can do is theorize. It is a conspiracy theory on a conspiracy website afterall. Based on that alone its downright ignorant that some come into these threads with guns a-blazing calling names and calling all participants stupid in a roundabout way.

Why cant people just enjoy a good conspiracy? As far as Rels decodes and the others' decodes of messages or Q drops -- its entertaining. I might not agree with it, but I can certainly entertain the idea because..why not? We don't know whether any of it's real or not.

If not real, who cares? Some public figures get mean tweets thrown at them? They get called names? I don't see any of them denying the accusations -- just flipping the script and attacking Trump and his followers. That's not an admission of guilt, obviously, but it doesn't look good. Then again if they did come out and offer a rebuttal, people would still say they're guilty. Much like they do with Trump.

If it IS real though? It's a world changing event, and I think that's part of the problem. It seems to fantastic to be real. "Too good to be true." Another part of the problem is people thinking that their governments and leaders arent capable of doing atrocious things, and have the utmost confidence that they're working in the best interest of the people.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
#OddNewsItems

Woman trapped in billionaire's elevator rescued after three days

The house is owned by Warren Stephens, the chief executive of the investment bank Stephens. He has an estimated net worth of $2.4bn.

When firefighters arrived they were shocked to find Fortaliza inside.

“We went for a stuck elevator,” a fire department of New York (FDNY) official said. “Not for a person stuck in an elevator.”
Firefighters forced their way into the elevator to find Fortaliza stuck between the second and third floors.

Hmmh, between second and third - between 2 and 3. In the middle of 23. Are you the key master or the gate keeper? Who you gonna call?

This happened in Manhattan but:

It is rare for an elevator malfunction to cause such a serious risk, but over the same weekend there was a major elevator problem in the UK, with shoppers “thrown up and down” for 40 minutes in a Cardiff shopping centre.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Well that really gives some weight to my speculation that the Tanzanian billionaire abduction some months ago may have been related to human trafficking. Either black hats making an offer "he could not decline" or white hats doing basically the same with less nefarious implications...

I am also thinking that "superstitious Africans" may be just the cover for something way more organized. Here is once more a link to why I already thought back in October this might sadly be related this kind of topic: link

With the recent Crimea Tanzanian tanker explosion in mind I am more inclined to think the abduction was done by actual bad guys rather than white hats but who knows...

The only thing that seems certain to me is that for whatever reasons Tanazania now features more prominently on the global chess board. With the Q narrative in mind I suspect part of the reason is a sudden "supply shortage" in other regions of the world. I would be curious to know warrior's thoughts on the matter.

Capturing and releasing a billionaire sure seems to put off that "threw 'em in a car and had a nice long talk" sort of movie scene vibe doesnt it? Another thing that keeps coming up is Georgetown University. Bill Clinton is an alumni, so is that CEO, and someone posted on the last page about something in close proximity to Georgetown. Theres a long list of notable figures from Georgetown:

Ivanka Trump
Eric Trump
Brett Kavanaugh
Antonin Scalia
Robert Gates
Tiffany Trump
Manafort
Bannon
Jackie O
Paul Pelosi..and the list goes on. Not surprising considering it's catholic and prestigious, but still.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Interesting -- wasnt there claims that Trump broke the law using campaign funds for personal use? Wasnt it something with paying off Stormy?

NEW YORK (AP) — Former New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman used nearly $340,000 in political campaign funds to pay the law firm that represented him during an investigation of allegations that he physically abused several women, according to campaign finance reports reviewed by The Associated Press.

The practice is legal, but reform activists say Schneiderman and other politicians are exploiting lax campaign finance rules

It seems like the democeats suffer from a common psychological trait. That trait being blaming others for acts oneself has committed in a way to disguise guilt.

ETA: sauce
edit on 1/29/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

From Scientific American in 2009:

Albinos—people with white hair and skin, and often reddish eyes—are being mutilated and murdered for their body parts in Tanzania, according to The New York Times. Sometimes as family members look on in horror, groups of machete-wielding men have chopped off the legs, heads, and genitals of albinos. Among the dead: a seven-month-old baby, a cassava farmer with two children, and a child murdered by his own father, according to reports by the BBC. The brutal killings -- 40 since 2007 -- are fueled by rumors that albino blood, skin, and hair have magical powers. People are actually weaving albino hair into their fishing nets and fashioning amulets with albino body parts, hoping that these devices will bring them riches, The Times reports in a story profiling Canadian albino Peter Ash, founder of Under the Same Sun, an albinism advocacy organization aimed at shaming the Tanzanian government into stopping the murders.

Link

Sad but true. When you have a culture that fears and murders albinos and they meet up with evil people looking for body parts, that's a match.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You cannot say they're wrong anymore than they can say they're right.

You can say that it is unlikely and also point out that things are not going according to "the plan" which puts in question whether it is real or not.

Some of us enjoy the debunking side of CT.

If it IS real though? It's a world changing event, and I think that's part of the problem. It seems to fantastic to be real. "Too good to be true." Another part of the problem is people thinking that their governments and leaders arent capable of doing atrocious things, and have the utmost confidence that they're working in the best interest of the people.

Like coming up with a Q type psyop?

No matter how much people are enjoying the show, what is really changing? Who is really believing that the government is working in the best interest of the people?
edit on 29-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I am also thinking that "superstitious Africans" may be just the cover for something way more organized. Here is once more a link to why I already thought back in October this might sadly be related this kind of topic: link

Capturing and releasing a billionaire sure seems to put off that "threw 'em in a car and had a nice long talk" sort of movie scene vibe doesnt it? Another thing that keeps coming up is Georgetown University. Bill Clinton is an alumni, so is that CEO, and someone posted on the last page about something in close proximity to Georgetown. Theres a long list of notable figures from Georgetown:

Ivanka Trump
Eric Trump
Brett Kavanaugh
Antonin Scalia
Robert Gates
Tiffany Trump
Manafort
Bannon
Jackie O
Paul Pelosi..and the list goes on. Not surprising considering it's catholic and prestigious, but still.

Let's add Peter Strzok and his wife Melissa Hodgman to the Georgetown list.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Ivanka Trump
Eric Trump
Brett Kavanaugh
Antonin Scalia
Robert Gates
Tiffany Trump
Manafort
Bannon
Jackie O

Oldest Jesuit institute of higher education in the United States.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

There's a lot of it about...

Following Capt PROTON's lead, I've just found out that my common name is 17 in Chaldean Numerology.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Actually, daskakik, we have been doing decoding of Hexadecimal and decimal to binary and Morse as well - so it is the type of decoding being done here; just less frequently.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

CNN ran a segment today on the "dangers of deepfake videos".

www.cnn.com...

This indicates CNN is GUILTY of producing them, and is now alarmed that the technology to make deepfakes is becoming so available.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join