It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Interesting how the people being arrested are Trump's people... If q and team have things so under control, why does the surface look like an uncontrolled mud slide?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: IAMTAT

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I see you as intelligent and open-minded...while currently very upset and frustrated because something just occurred that you don't quite yet understand.

Very patronizing.

And you're being insulting.
I hold great respect for certain people on ATS and Aallanon is most definitely one of them.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that this new deal gives *3* weeks and Trump vows to resume the shutdown on Feb. *15* if Democrats don't negotiate?

3, 15

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It's so interesting how differently people can perceive the same thing. I actually gained more appreciation for Trump after his address today. He really made it clear what's at stake and why border security / immigration reform are soo important. Yeah, maybe he could have done this sooner, but without the " drama " between him and NP, how many more people tuned in ? For better or worse, people like a "show", and Trump is giving everyone one Hell of a reality show !

He swooped in, made sure the furloughed workers didn't miss another check ( before the Dems took another 3 day weekend ) and could catch up on their bills, he shut down the narrative of how much he's made all these workers suffer. The funny thing is rather then to see that he actually did the right thing for them, and even was willing to take some heat from his base, he still has to take sh#t that he lost somehow.... God Bless Him !

We're soooo getting a Wall...lol...No Doubt ! Doing everything possible to avoid using EO is worth the fight, for many reasons we've discussed already. The SOTU should be Epic !

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
It's so interesting how differently people can perceive the same thing. I actually gained more appreciation for Trump after his address today.

I think it's because it was set-up to look like there were only two possibilities, either the dems allow the 0.4% of the budget to go towards border security OR President Trump calls the national emergency.

When the info started rolling out that they were reopening without either, it felt like a loss for those wanting the border secure. But after getting the time to watch the whole speech (thanks for posting that Cranky), I agree that it hit all of the right points and this temporary opening may be an excellent strategic move. The angle nobody expected. Classic art of the deal type stuff it seems.

Now I see that it will just make the left look really really bad if they don't negotiate during these three weeks. If they stick to zero wall funding, they own whatever happens on the 15th and it should be real obvious to those who have yet to see through their tatics. More people will join the #walkaway movement.

The one thing I wish he would have said is that everyone should be listening to and implementing the ideas of the Homeland Security / Border Patrol experts on what the right solution is. No politician and certainly not Pelosi or Shumer know the best way to secure it. The truth is the left wants open borders, they are the last people in the country that should be involved in designing the solution.

edit: He did mention the experts but didn't point out that politicians are not security architects and have no business trying to come up with their own solution.

edit on 25-1-2019 by bluesjr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I appreciated President Trump being the ADULT in the room, but he failed in the area of LEADERSHIP.

Opening Government AND implementing the Southern Border Emergency Exec Order is what and ADULT LEADER would have done (IMO).

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I appreciated President Trump being the ADULT in the room, but he failed in the area of LEADERSHIP.

Opening Government AND implementing the Southern Border Emergency Exec Order is what and ADULT LEADER would have done (IMO).

I can see why you might hold off though. Let's say you implement a border wall via National Emergency. It will immediately be blocked through the courts. All they need is one Hawaiian judge.

What happens if in the interim, they get a wall passed through the budget? Do they then argue that they cannot proceed because of the ongoing court proceedings?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Why did POTUS agree to reopen for 3 weeks?
NEW unrolled thread:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

NEW unrolled thread:
threadreaderapp.com...

I just hope you're right on that.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm going to toss this out as a part of the puzzle.

My contention here from Day One was ending Humans As Currency is the goal. Warrior and our other friend has pointed out this is their business and business is booming - now. Keep that in mind, because it is happening quietly.

The Wall. The wall cannot be built overnight. Those thinking his moves are wrong are not thinking the the pitfalls of future proofing. There was money allocated for the wall way back - no wall built. Again, the wall was partially funded way back, NO WALL BUILT - the wall is a symbol for the ENTIRE effort he talked about today: stopping drugs, trafficking etc. Symbolic.

He is not creating promises that will fall with a new group of thugs returning to order. The wall is a symbol - Humans As Currency World Wide (he mentioned that exactly today) so what are they REALLY doing to stop the effort?

While we are looking over here at Pelosi and Chuck,
what is happening over there >>>> ???

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

NEW unrolled thread:
threadreaderapp.com...

I just hope you're right on that.

I think the RGB factor was an interesting element too.

link   

Not much of a read here other than he seems to think he has a plan.

link   
Stone clears Trump. HA HA

BREAKING: Mueller's indictment of Stone clears Trump of Russia "collusion"

I cannot wait for the MSM to report this bit of news. LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Like I said in this new thread I started www.abovetopsecret.com... , the negotiations will drive the allowed expenditure DOWN from $5.7 Billion. In actuality $5.7 Billion only completes 100 miles of border wall, according to the Trump Administration.

The President should pull the EO trigger and use the $7 Billion identified by the OMB. That number is for STARTERS. More will be found. Emergencies enable lots of flexibility.

It was laid out on FoxNews what will happen when the President implements the Southern Border Emergency. It will be immediately challenged in a lower court, and then be "fast tracked" up to the Supreme Court. The S.C. will uphold the President's order, which increases safety for Americans.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Off to the races.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Stone clears Trump. HA HA

BREAKING: Mueller's indictment of Stone clears Trump of Russia "collusion"

I cannot wait for the MSM to report this bit of news. LOL

WT!!!

Stone is a weird creature for sure. He's signed countless NDA's. If he gets the "Flynn Treatment" those NDA's go out the window and my guess is once he starts talking he will never shut up.

He strikes me as an opportunist who'd talk trash just to see what happens. Interesting play...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Off to the races.

Been reading the Q army's angst me thinks. Good call guys.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Thank-you for sharing that. It's so refreshing to have a President who not only monitors America's thoughts in real time, but delivers feedback to all of us, within hours.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Shutdown ended...no security issues...
...and Pelosi STILL won't allow the SOTU address from House chambers.

What's she so afraid of?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

NEW unrolled thread:
threadreaderapp.com...

This!

You *can't* slow walk an Executive Branch declaration of a NATIONAL EMERGENCY by using the courts. The Executive Branch can *FAST TRACK* it straight to the Supreme Court. Where a seat is opening up soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join