It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The (partial) government shut-down is negatively affecting investigations into Deep-State matters.

www.foxnews.com...

Earlier this month, U.S. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth agreed to the conservative Judicial Watch’s request to depose multiple individuals about the State Department’s response to the deadly 2012 terror attack in Benghazi, Libya, and whether the former secretary of state sought to evade the Freedom of Information Act with her private email server.

However, due to the partial government shutdown, Lamberth agreed to put the inquiry on hold while Justice and State Department employees are furloughed, impacting their ability to comply with the request.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

can 16 year olds consent to sell their blood?
literal vampires are literal

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yes, with a parent's consent.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

This is not going to end well. No surprise it's starting in Cali but in one of the worst cities in the country for homelessness, needles & feces. Need I say more.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Obviously dead over the target now!

Debunkers and detractors flocking in now.

Was there a call up issued?

This is traditionally what happens every time Dashen puts up a new installment of this thread and it ends up in the "new" category.

It attracts a bunch of tits who suddenly know much more about Q than the folks who participate in this thread daily.

If you check out the first 10 or so pages of all the previous threads, you'll see it's like clockwork.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
It does make for an easy way to identity the shills
and sock puppets on this forum.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Obviously dead over the target now!

Debunkers and detractors flocking in now.

Was there a call up issued?

I think there just might have been

twitter.com...

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

Rational folk, in my humble opinion, would look at all the evidence for themselves before spouting out nonsense automatically dismissing it.

Do you think you're rational?

You haven't shown any bit of interest in why this thread is ongoing and why we are here. You just came out the gates, seemingly not having read anything to really educate yourself of the subject matter before presenting your argument.

Q is a mystery to all of us my friend. He/She/They haven't been dismissed yet and it's going to take more than you to do so. We are well aware of the attempts to discredit as well of those who claim to be responsible for Q. Seems to me you are too but may have just accepted what you were told. I dunno if that's the case but us Q folk pretty much all agree not to do that anymore.

We know better, thanks to Q.

The threads preceding this contain a wealth of info and strange occurrences directly related to the Q phenomenon. You can also begin to just read the Q drops for yourself @ qmap.pub.

Have a great day!

BTW, Awesome job Dashen. Thanks for everything.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I don't pretend to know alot about Q, but I do see Q being used as an excuse to justify the president's mistakes and odd behavior.

Therefore, I see the multiple failed Q predictions and comment on why you all can believe in a thing that has failed to come into fruition many times?

Now, you can justify any failed predictions, just like religious sects have done countless times.

The justifications stop mattering when prediction after prediction fail. And worse off, you have people defend Trump to bvbthe teeth because they have a zealot-like belief he is taking down the deep state.

Now, I can certainly be wrong about this and have Qanon be true.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This may have been said, I have yet to even Finish reading 14 (very busy) but, If POTUS knew NP was going to conduct illegal
(treasonous) business of her trip. Would the cancelling of her flight (which had me in tears when I first heard) and forcing her to fly on her own dime, matter legally?. If she is using a government plane does that in any way provide a form of protection. If so POTUS really is the Master of Puppets.

THANK YOU DASHEN! wherever this roller coaster ends up, you made it happen. Sincerely appreciate your effort.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Honest question...How bad is your carpal tunnel.

Thanks for the index, and all you contribute.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago
More
Never seen the Republican Party so unified. No “Cave” on the issue of Border and National Security. A beautiful thing to see, especially when you hear the new rhetoric spewing from the mouths of the Democrats who talk Open Border, High Taxes and Crime. Stop Criminals & Drugs now!

twitter.com...

"Cave"?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe the ways the government shutdown are helping trump is more important to him then getting justice?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago
More
Never seen the Republican Party so unified. No “Cave” on the issue of Border and National Security. A beautiful thing to see, especially when you hear the new rhetoric spewing from the mouths of the Democrats who talk Open Border, High Taxes and Crime. Stop Criminals & Drugs now!

twitter.com...

"Cave"?

Cave = beware, be careful, in Latin

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
Except for the 8 that did flip.
I'm sure he means the rest are unified.

100percentfedup.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Interesting article!

Senior WHO official accused of using Ebola cash to pay for girlfriend's flight

Looks like corruption goes deep at the WHO.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Did not that, thanks for the info. Is he saying beware of a FF?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The WHO is a UN agency. Saying they're corrupt is like saying the ocean is wet.

Sh!t, I remember when the UN hired a guy to root out corruption. As soon as he started investigating high-ranking UN officials, they promptly fired him.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So here is a Partial (?) list of the folks leaving bus:

Eliot Engel (D-NY),
Adam Schiff (D-CA),
Mark Takano (D-CA),
Reps. Susan Davis (D-CA),
Stephen Lynch (D-MA).

What is really odd is that this Bob Hope "support the troops" rally led by Pelosi is not mentioned in their twit feeds.

Not before, or after. Seems odd that they "horror" of DJT ruining the goodwill tour they fought so hard to bring would not merit a detailed twit rant.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join