It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 333
<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So after roger stone was issued a gag order he has since said that he has a book that is soon to be released that will prove his innocence. The judge has since asked stone to tell her why he broke his gag order.

Perhaps potus is planning to pardon rodger in order for him to be able to release his book?

No matter the target if potus is planning any pardons it is because he feels that cohen has givin enough info to have attempts to remove him go forward because any pardon regarding the mueller probe will be seen as obstruction.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Slichter, I appreciate your attempts to illuminate me but I have to admit that you have given me another ARROW MISS moment.

What is that? It's that hand movement one makes when something's gone right over your head, like a near miss from an arrow.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The Epstein stuff is on the clock too...

Two minute mark.

The lawyer for the victims: In 2009 Trump was the only one to help the lawyers, freely giving information and time that helped them.

For the victims.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

Don't forget the built-in "holds" Q mentioned.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk
Tis too soon for any pardons.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

cheers CoramDeo, your links work for me!

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You have absolutely no way of knowing that.

The tests were very likely real otherwise why bother. May have been multiple people, multiple devices.
Also, Q has done this before with multiple devices to 'Test'.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Cohen ??? LoL

This feels like a BringMeATums moment... Just a flashback I'm sure PTSD
edit on 322019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky - catching up so apologies if already mentioned:

a) #2913 has a StartofLine decode of TINY... could point to tinyeye image search?

b) as well as 3:42, the clock hands also point to the 19th and 42nd minute, leading to post #1942

ETA credit to Overcurrented who beat me to point (b)
edit on 2-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
You have absolutely no way of knowing that.

We know because what Q claimed they were testing is something anyone can do.

The tests were very likely real otherwise why bother. May have been multiple people, multiple devices.
Also, Q has done this before with multiple devices to 'Test'.

Claiming to test something anyone can do, is the reason we know it wasn't real.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

twitter.com...

35-year-old Square co-founder Tristan O'Tierney, the developer of the company's original mobile app, has died in Ocala, Fla. of "addiction-related" causes, according to Business Insider. The family is still waiting for an official cause of death.

His follows the death of Vine and HQ Trivia co-founder Colin Kroll, who passed away in December in his New York City apartment at the age of 34. Kroll was found after his girlfriend called police to do a wellness check. They reportedly found an envelope containing a mysterious white powdery substance near the body.

O'Tierney joined Square in February 2009 and built the original iPhone app as the head developer. He was the third co-founder of Square alongside Jack Dorsey and Jim McKelvey. Before that, O'Tierney had worked at companies like VMware, Apple, and Yahoo. He left Square in 2013. He died on Feb. 23. Memorial services will be held in San Francisco in the next two to three weeks.

Another one.

Whatever the real cause be it drugs or something else sounds like it was preventable.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

It Is terrible how easy it is to trick a drug user these days with fentanayl. This brings the need to legalize drugs so people can get their stuff from verified labs.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Apfelschuss (figuratively) appears to be the goal of "Q" with some of the more esoteric tweets.
I can't imagine anyone explaining some of that historical surreal stuff with any universal WWG1WGA explanation.
"Q" keeps telling us the truth will set us free and will only scare the deceivers, is it possible "Q" has a motive to deceive?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
#2914 and #2915

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky - catching up so apologies if already mentioned:

a) #2913 has a StartofLine decode of TINY... could point to tinyeye image search?

b) as well as 3:42, the clock hands also point to the 19th and 42nd minute, leading to post #1942

ETA credit to Overcurrented who beat me to point (b)

Adding:

Funny: 342
342 U.S. 524

Syllabus

1. Under § 20(a) of the Immigration Act, as amended by § 23 of the Internal Security Act, the Attorney General may, in his discretion, hold in custody without bail, pending determination as to their deportability, aliens who are members of the Communist Party of the United States when there is reasonable cause to believe that their release on bail would endanger the safety and welfare of the United States. Pp. 342 U. S. 526-547.

3:42=1542

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hillary matters heating up?

#2915 (partial)

twitter.com...📁
Your T-banner is appropriate and fits you well.
Q

Let's see if she changes her T-banner soon.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Q#2914

Time to reveal our insurance policy?

"OUR"

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

2916 also now

We are far beyond statistical analysis at this stage

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

What is "Our Insurance Policy"?

We already know Mueller was (probably) "Their Insurance Policy".

new topics

top topics

<< 330  331  332    334  335  336 >>

join