It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 330
<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
March 1 DJT tweet: "... bye Crooked Hillary and the Democrats"

March 1 DJT EO: 2018 Amendments to the Manual for Courts-Martial, United States

Thread here

Relevant Quote: "What it means is that whomever was granted a secret pardon,or deal, from acts they committed prior to POTUS taking office,used to be protected from prosecution of said acts.This Executive Order essentially nullifies any pardon,or deal,so that now they CAN be prosecuted,& jailed."

If what you say is true than you can be sure that it will be deemed unconstitutional.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What would "Q" mean by "fly" in multi perspective shadow play?
"Q" clearance probably requires deep state testing that goes beyond just the general B&M P/J,F/T categorizations.

For the X-files TV series, Scully the female scientist played the cold analytical type J role which is stereotypically classed as male "husband".

Mulder was the conspiracy theorist who checked the back side of the coin and always seemed to have more doors than he knew what to do with.

Learning about government compartmentalization at an early age was key for many of these people we read about.
If you get threatened with prison its always a nice feeling to know you have a trustworthy son that will bail you out in the morning.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, fyi your DARPA on Monolithic Microwave Millimeter Wave link now brings "This page cannot be displayed".

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Anybody ever find out what couple was covered in gold? And who released the photo? And what other Y head was covered in gold? (does that mean the couple covered in gold also involved a Y head covered in gold?)

Rothschilds. See Q drop #196.

Is there gold at all on that man? The antlered animal on her head seems like it is "the OTHER 'Y head' covered in gold Q refers to. But what is the COUPLE COVERED IN GOLD, I wonder?

We know the Rothschild Surrealist Party photos were leaked, is he asking who leaked them, or is he asking who leaked the other "mystery photo" of a couple covered in gold?

I found stuff about Marina A covering James Franco (now theres two Satanic peas in a pod) in gold leaf for some kind of TV series about Icons but this was dated many months after the Q drop, and it was only Franco being covered in gold. However it was referred to as "The Abramovic Method" of covering a person in gold... maybe she was involved in the "mystery couple" being gilded as well?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Thread here

Relevant Quote: "What it means is that whomever was granted a secret pardon,or deal, from acts they committed prior to POTUS taking office,used to be protected from prosecution of said acts.This Executive Order essentially nullifies any pardon,or deal,so that now they CAN be prosecuted,& jailed."

If what you say is true than you can be sure that it will be deemed unconstitutional.

I think that we can't be sure of anything being deemed unconstiutional or constitutional until the court rules on it. Fortunately, we are seeing Constitutionalists becoming the majority so we will have a better chance of a decision consistent with the Constitution.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PladeianMessiah
a reply to: 3n19m470

Anybody ever find out what couple was covered in gold?

Research: Kuman Thong

Many things will "click" afterwards.

I had not heard of this before, thank you for pointing that out. Black magick, necromancy, fetuses, wealth and fortune, spirits demanding sacrifice...and of course, gold... lots of stuff in there that is right up the Q Alley.

But I'm still no closer to answering these questions:
What couple was covered in gold?
Who released the photo?

I think we nailed Lady Rothschild as the "other Y head covered in gold". (I think a 'Y' or 'Y head' is just an antlered or horned animal, they are basically interchangeable symbolically...not necessarily a goat, although that tends to be a popular choice...but Lady R is not wearing a goat head) I knew the tears were diamonds, but I never realized it was covered in gold. I am slightly color blind. No I do not think I have coloboma... just a little Orange triangle speck in my eye... It represents my loyalty to Trump lol.

I don't want to get you guys off track. It just occurred to me there are many, many things in the Q drops we have not figured out. And at the same time "we have more than we know". I'm convinced we have overlooked stuff. I think maybe celebs, or, celebs truly interested, like James Woods, Captain Kirk of the starship Enterprise, and now creator of Minecraft, "Notch" as hes known on Twitter, has jumped aboard the Twitter Q train as well... (Kirk mentions another Twitter User asking "is this your doing?" and pointing at Minecraft dudes Q Tweet)maybe they invested in more extensive decoding methods, behind closed doors and that's why they are coming out so confident? Or their higher altitude perspective has allowed them to see some truths we missed?

Maybe some Q drops are intended for people like this who are more in the know.

Anyway, don't let me get you distracted from current happenings, but maybe someone will want to kill some time while we wait for the 15th-19th of March, the "killzone" in which MOAB BOOMS shall be deposited. Heck may as well include "up to the 22nd" in the timeline to watch since it's a well known Cabal Mayhem Day... 3/22 like 4/20, 9/11, 11/22 and other infamous dates.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, fyi your DARPA on Monolithic Microwave Millimeter Wave link now brings "This page cannot be displayed".

They're taking down the entire internet page by page!

No but seriously it seems like theyre using our web histories to see what needs to be taken down...

Of course when I say "we" I mean real q researchers like you guys.

Me, I'm just a weekend warrior...

Heck, guys, I dont even really believe in this stuff, it's just escapism! Entertainment! I promise! Y'all hear me, Deep State? I'm gettin outta the game! *backs out of room slowly, eyes darting about while nervously stroking the butt of my 6 shooter...*

LoL

The more of us they have to try to keep track of, the safer we collectively all are. 😉

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

These are working for me stateside.

DID OR DDNOS: DOES IT MATTER?

MMIC

Maybe a UK block?

Or Firewall too high?

Twit pages mentioned from TOL, etc., are vanished.

edit on 2-3-2019 by CoramDeo because: Added scond confirmed link OK

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Thread here

"I think that we can't be sure of anything being deemed unconstiutional or constitutional until the court rules on it. Fortunately, we are seeing Constitutionalists becoming the majority so we will have a better chance of a decision consistent with the Constitution."

PT: “shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.”

Things to note.

1. "Against the United States" is prior to Maritime Law, or Color Of Law taking hold, so the area in question here is not a grey as folks would think should the court stick to Constitutional Law - which it is bound by on these matters.

2. There is no provision for UNDOING a pre-pardon. Presumably the issue here, as vetted all over, is that Obama issued pre-pardon's, Like for did for Nixon (preemptive-pardon, for the likes of JB, Clapper et al.

3. Recently the court ruled that once in the military you can be subject to military courts if an issue arises later - posted it last week. So for many this could be an issue and jurisdiction would be the issue and if the Military takes it there would be hell transferring it to a Maritime Court.

It will NEVER be challenged anyway. Clapper is not going to file a case with the Supreme Court with the brief heading "Obama pre-pardoned me for my treasonous acts, DJT has no right to rescind that." In order to do even that math, he'd have to file the reason for the case in the first place to determine whether it was pardonable or not - so to bypass that I'd toss him in the Military Tribunal which is over in a few days...

"bye hilary and the democrats" is checkmate on that. It doesn't really matter in the end, they follow their own dumb rules, not ours, so each of these chess moves is just to show them the ways out are blocked - symbolic.

edit on 2-3-2019 by crankyoldman because: forgot the link again...

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There is no such thing as a pre pardon.

A pardon requires an admittance of guilt or a judgement of guilt.

A pre pardon would equate a conspiracy and in itself be an illegal act.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Gerald Ford pardoned Richard Nixon.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You left out the other ones and this note

"Note: We have 30 other definitions for FLY in our Acronym Attic"

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, fyi that matt gaetz tweet now brings up "Sorry, that page doesn't exist".

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

No XaX, I made them available through the link and pointed to the one I found relevant.

Feel free to point out which other one(s) you think have greater relevance.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Gerald Ford pardoned Richard Nixon.

That was after criminal acts took place and was an admittance of guilt by the pardoned person when he submitted the pardon to the court.

It was not a pre pardon.

If i had the ability to pardon someone and gave them a pre pardon for a crime not yet committed then i could be held criminally liable.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PladeianMessiah

Kuman Thong 

Well, that puts the whole Detroit Funeral Home Saga in an interesting light. Here is the latest installment:

Detroit funeral home where fetuses found may be permanently closed

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Apparently there was another "air Q" by POTUS today during his speech.

twitter.com...

Looks pretty legit to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Nixon did not admit to anything before he was pardoned.
I Quit

If i had the ability to pardon someone and gave them a pre pardon for a crime not yet committed then i could be held criminally liable.
Prove it. And stop moving the goal post. Here is what you said:

A pardon requires an admittance of guilt or a judgement of guilt.

edit on 3/2/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Nixon did not admit to anything before he was pardoned.

Prove it.

The act of submitting a pardon to the court by an offender is a form of admitting guilt. That is why it has to be submitted by the offender.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

That is why it has to be submitted by the offender.

You really don't know what you're talking about, do you?
watergate.info...

top topics

<< 327  328  329    331  332  333 >>

join