It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I haven't a clue what's going on bud. I am pretty intelligent but more often than not I am stupid., Ya know.
The deal was made long ago "clowns out" thank you Kim!

edit on 1-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

C•I•A Iran Coup 1954

Wonder how Iran is going as far as Clown control.

Iran Coup

HISTORIAN'S NOTE

This paper, entitled Overthrow of Premier Mossadeq of Iran, was written in March 1954 by Dr. Donald N. Wilber who had played an active role in the operation. The study was written because it seemed desirable to have a record of a major operation prepared while documents were readily at hand and while the memories of the personnel involved in the acitivity were still fresh. In addition, it was felt advisable to stress certain conclusions reach after the operation had been completed and to embody some of these in the form of recommendations applicable to future, parallel operations.

edit on 312019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

You can see "signs" that a space rocket is about to launch, before it ignites. I hope we will be able to see "signs" of the BIG BIG BIG Happenings, before they happen.

Those incidences/episodes would be so exciting to witness, and whip millions of Q/Trump followers into a frenzied state of anticipation!
edit on 3/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

It's been a wild 50 year's.

U1 – CA – EU – ASIA – IRAN/NK
Iran Deal.
Why is this relevant?
Re-read drops re: NK / Iran.
(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Which couple was photographed covered in gold?
The public release was a mistake.
Who released the picture?
Who has all the information?
(Y) What does it mean to be covered in gold?
Can you locate one other pic w/ Y head covered in gold?
What does this represent?
/_
THE SUM OF ALL FEARS.
't

qmap.pub...

What happens when we run out of enemies??

Peace?..we certainly cant have that now can we.

Awesome read on A Dulles, going to go and re-read that article. pretty substantial to forward thinking...What we know will help us..What we don't know will lead to.....

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
FYI: Today, both Devin Nunes and Donald Trump Jr. said the entire Mueller report needs to go public, without any redactions whatsoever.

Devin Nunes even went so far as to say all warrants, wiretaps, subpoenas, and any other tools use by Bob Mueller, should also be made public.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Democrats are now scratching their heads. They thought Republicans would fight to keep Mueller's report hidden...for some reason.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FYI: Today, both Devin Nunes and Donald Trump Jr. said the entire Mueller report needs to go public, without any redactions whatsoever.

Devin Nunes even went so far as to say all warrants, wiretaps, subpoenas, and any other tools use by Bob Mueller, should also be made public.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Democrats are now scratching their heads. They thought Republicans would fight to keep Mueller's report hidden...for some reason.

What better way to trap than to have your prey walk intentionally into the trap? Have the Dems ask for transparency when that was your goal the whole time.

That would be some deep 4-D sh!t.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 1-3-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Good article. Some of those scientists/military/intel folks from the 50s & 60s were really something that still live on to this day in many regards. Most are oblivious to it today.

Mind Kontrol [MKultra] started with the Swiss creator of L_S_D Albert Hofmann and first experimented by the C_A in 1951 [Project ARTICHOKE] in a French town by spiking the flour in the local bread [pain] bakeries and sold to unsuspecting local towns people. Many went temporarily apocalyptic plum crazy and 8 people died. Good times with french bread. Not!
Eisenhower & Dulles had Swiss roots.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

That actually is a heads up that it can happen. I mean, that was the point we were discussing, that it has always been possible and not just for Q.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

honestly, do you think that Trump would have completed a deal with North Korea and not make a spectacle about it? that is his whole "presidential platform" creating the specifical for himself

and do you honestly think that Kim is going to go along pretending that they didn't complete another deal this last meeting, risking making him look weak?

also, according to the "q" Iran deal has already been done...

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Shall we play a game?

Mystery still surrounds break-in at North Korean embassy in Madrid

Ten men burst into the embassy on February 22nd brandishing fake handguns, according to sources close to the enquiry cited by Spanish media.

The intruders then tied up and gagged several embassy employees before making off with documents, computers and telephones. They escaped in two embassy vehicles with diplomatic plates which were later abandoned.

The former ambassador to Madrid, Kim Hyok Chol, is today the North Korean envoy to the United States and was involved in preparations for the recent summit in Hanoi between Kim Jung Un and Donald Trump.

Feb 22 - NK embassy in Madrid (data/document theft)
Feb 23 - Kim boards train to Vietnam
Feb 27 - Kim/Trump summit in Hanoi
Feb 28 - Summit ends early "without agreement"

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: CanadianMason

And Harry Truman too

Thought that was a female order...?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Worth a star, any Q clearance patriot worth their salt would want to teach some history as it becomes declassified.

The 1954 overthrow of the Sha in Iran by the US CIA is an interesting read.

After WW2 the middle east politics turned to oil and long term marketing strategies.

After the "coup" in Iran, in 1956, they marched out a projection by M. King Hubbert that peak oil production in the United would peak between 1965 and 1971.

The Volkswagon Beetle was designed as a peoples car that would be fuel efficient.
In the US they were preparing future mechanics for servicing the infrastructure.

(Notice the "expansion" vision for this 1957 set appear to involve the tree?)

Germany which had suffered from petroleum embargo during WW2 had embarked on peace time nuclear energy production back in the 1930's. Large scale plants for the production of electricity were built internationally in the early 1960's and were initially quite succesful. By the mid 80's when stage II of the nuclear industry expansion was being considered Russia sabotaged nuclear power with their Chernobyl incident.

By 1964, it had been decided to make New York a trade hub center for world trade in oil (New York harbor).
Of course after the 1980's oil again dominated the global economy and advancements like electric cars were put on the back burner.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I couldn't find in your article linked where it mentions Democrats scratching their heads?
Is that just your spin on it?
Although they could be scratching their heads at how dumb Don Jr can be.

I know everyone has a bias but lets approach things with an open mind. Adding to your posts partisan embellishment and rhetoric just makes everything you post weaker.

From your article;

The comment, sure to raise some national security concerns, was met with some immediate critiques. Matthew Miller, a former spokesman for the Justice Department, tweeted, "I don't think he has thought this through very well."

As much as most people and public would like everything to be revealed in the investigation surely its obvious why this might no be possible or positive to do so.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Excuse my ignorance but surely anyone posting from different devices, networks, locations etc have different IP's despite being the same person. So surely its an extremely regular occurance for a poster to have numerous IP's depending on which device they used to make the post?
edit on Sat Mar 2 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

WTF is Mad Max doing as a member??

A relative she's close to is/was a Master Mason in good standing.

...who I'm guessing is part of the "secret(ion) cabal(a)."

Alternatively: Sūrat an-Najm 53:49 (eastern star)

He = Allah = ???

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeeItReddit

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: daskakik

It's on the board owner bread.

IP Address: The unique internet address from which each internet user's communications originate. On 8chan, the Board Owner and Board Volunteers can see a hash of users' IP Addresses which allows them to identify users across Breads. Everyone else will simply see a User ID which will be the same for all posts originating from the same IP Address in the same Bread. Note that some tech-savvy users are able to change their IP Address and that Bots and Clowns typically have access to more than one, maybe even dozens.

/qresearch/res/3383237.html#3383237

So, obviously it is possible (I'm sure it does occur aside from Q) for a 'user' to have a different ID within same bread as noted above but that's not allowed (frowned upon) by default which is assuming the same IP is being used for duration of the bread. Others will have a different agenda thereby changing (masking their IP) whereas everyone else will have same USER ID for each bread.

Except for Q, and some shills/trolls/bots everyone else I would venture to say typically is using one device to post on the chans board and not continuously changing/masking their real IP.

Given the board that it is and everyone is anonymous the userID doesn't mean much except to make it easier to track/read all posts with that unique ID within a bread.

Excuse my ignorance but surely anyone posting from different devices, networks, locations etc have different IP's despite being the same person. So surely its an extremely regular occurance for a poster to have numerous IP's depending on which device they used to make the post?

But when you do sign in and comment from a different IP, you will be assigned a new ID# and appear as if you are a totally new person.

I'm not sure What the point of their silly argument is to be honest. (no offense)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Interesting post. Who killed the electric car? I wonder.

So, are you saying the expansion pack of the 1957 LEGO set seems to have included a tree or trees? As if to imply a more "green" outlook for the future, with less fossil fuels?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SeeItReddit

No. You're misunderstanding.
However you're connected to the Internet say from a home router the Internet IP that being the WAN IP will be the same IP for all your devices, rather you have one or 10. Very, very few people are going to post using multiple devices within the same bread. You do realize that a bread is a max total of 750 replies and often is filled within minutes on QResearch board. They also track your IP from bread to bread. Most of the time regardless of device (desktop, notebook, phone) your Internet provider will assign same IP. Some refresh every 24 hours, many others weekly.

new topics

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join