It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

The only planes that could refer to involving Iran are the commercial aircraft they tried to order when the sanctions were lifted. I believe they got three A330s from Airbus, and 13 ATR-72-600s. All delivered to Tehran.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Russia historically has relied on oil for their revenue, so its a mystery why they would want to buy a Canadian based company with mining stakes in the Western United States?

Slic, this is a well vetted story here and beyond. Short: U1 was a mechanism to get Uranium with a Russia Signature to be sent to Iran. Where, upon HRC's election, WWIII would be initiated by launching a weapon to be blamed on Russia. This was not a business transaction, but a giant, planetary human sacrifice - again btw. (our own Sirbannedalot clued us into the details on the Oregon/FBI/Uranium horror.).

This helps explain the "russia russia russia" thing in some ways, it was in the playbook already, they had to go with it but just change the narrative slightly - they had hoped the plan would go through regardless of DJT and Q team.

It won't help to examine this via the system of "history" or "commerce" as this is about shear hate, the level of which really cannot be measured. DJT was the timeline choice point - guess which we here chose?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: CanadianMason

But Harry nuked two whole cities.
Maxine has big shoes to fill

Gah!!!

He ended WWII by doing so but, was it worth the tens of thousands of lives he took? It's impossible to know how many lives he might have saved by defeating Japan with nukes. I'm conflicted.

Prior we fire bombed their cities (literally hell on earth) which killed as many and more by some accounts than the 2 nukes. I guess Nukes instilled more fear.

BIG, BIG, BIG HAPPENINGS
Q946

Q !UW.yye1fxo
Mar 15 2018 18:31:42 (EST)
Boooom!
BOOM!
Boooooooom!
Q

Soon to go tactical nuke on the DS.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

So they can sell the Uranium back to the US. Really screwed up mess. It's all about money with Clinton's in the middle of it all.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, an unsourced article making China the bad guy yet again.

How many of these have we seen very recently.

Russia collusion has fallen apart.

A new enemy is needed.

Let's pick on China.

It gets old fast.

P

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Yes- The Sum of All Fears theory

Cranky sums it up perfectly

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Cranky, an unsourced article making China the bad guy yet again.

How many of these have we seen very recently.

Russia collusion has fallen apart.

A new enemy is needed.

Let's pick on China.

It gets old fast.

P

P, good to see you post.

Yes, the "need for an enemy" thing is really, really lost on me at this point.

DJT is the enemy, China, hell the weather is the enemy. To what end already???

The vibrational separation is very pronounced these last few weeks. I see things, or hear things and can't grasp it at all.

Quite the ride my friend...

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I read everything on both threads, am always here, but my timezone sucks for these threads.

I am UTC+10.30

New Q Drop. 2912

Can someone put it up please.

P

edit on 1/3/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
AOC and the other White Jacket resistance team members answered "casting calls" by Soros, in order to be funded by Soros, to get into congress?

I mentioned earlier that these folks are the remnants of the previous destruction cycle set in motion some time ago. In the HRC world these thousand mile stare drones would have been perfect, but now they look preposterous on every level.

Surreal.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Edit because below link doesn't work. link
LA times

A U.S. Marine veteran who rose to power as a reputed Mexican drug kingpin has been named in a massive coc aine-trafficking indictment in San Diego.

The investigation into Angel Dominguez Ramirez Jr.’s organization revealed “an unprecedented level of corruption within the Mexican government, local police departments, federal police agencies and military,” the U.S. attorney’s office said in a recent court filing.

More than 41 people have been charged in the case, which has yielded 5,000 kilograms of seized coc aine and more than $9 million in drug proceeds.

Dominguez’s organization sourced coc aine from Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, up through Central America and into Chiapas, Mexico, according to prosecutors. Transportation cells would move the coc aine into Mexico using boats, aircraft and commercial vehicles, then over the California and Texas borders for distribution into the United States, the court filing says.

He was a duel citizen of US and Mexico and when speaking of the operation this stuck out. no surprise but which country? likely both

He also called upon corrupt government officials, authorities said.

There is much more at the link above.
edit on 1-3-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
1 Mar 2019 - 9:55:43 AM
twitter.com...📁
"Oh’ I see! Now that the 2 year
Russian Collusion case has fallen
apart, there was no Collusion except
[bye] Crooked Hillary and the
Democrats, they say, “gee, I have an
idea, let’s look at Trump’s finances
and every deal he has ever done. Let’s
follow discredited Michael Cohen….."
twitter.com...📁
"…and the fraudulent and dishonest
statements he made on Wednesday.
No way, it’s time to stop this corrupt
and illegally brought Witch Hunt.
[Time to start looking at the other
side where real crimes were
committed]. Republicans have been
[abused long enough]. Must end
now!"
Carpet bombs are ok.
Tactical nukes are better.
[-21][-20][-19][-18]……….
Q

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Another one of them "thousand points of light" snuffed out...

More to come I am sure

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I took a shot at this. See my post www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

I took a shot at this. See my post www.abovetopsecret.com...

PT, I saw that, well done. Forgot the shout out.

Add: "bye Crooked Hillary and the Democrats" He's tying them both. This means U1, DELCAS and more around the corner?

I know I keep repeating: Mueller is U1 - open source, Utah is investigating U1 - open source. Mueller is NOT investigating DJT - open source. RR, DJT hired Muller - open source. Lisa Page, nothing at all on DJT - open source.

Some one asked me today about the Cohen testimony and was it bad - making DJT crazy. I said, no, they were thrilled. DJT/Q team keeps encouraging the same BS talking points (racist, hates gays, in Putin's pocket) on purpose. There is nothing there, so keep shouting at the windmills idiots. Spend all your energy on the dead corpse.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I'm betting some officials from all those countries including US were on his payroll. Amazing all these big drug rings from the top dog El Chapo down to these fractional cartels getting busted. Talkin billions upon billions halted, confiscated, re-routed that we never hear about has got to make some kind of dent into our economy. May not be felt for awhile.

ATS board breaks your link due to coke

www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-coc aine-trafficking-indictment-20190301-story.html

remove space in coc aine

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You are saying what I was thinking while writing the post. Think with Trump and DOJ (not to forget Sessions here) they are now able to crackdown. Old establishment must be ticked with Trump busting up their pipeline. Been lots of this in just the last few months.

Found another link but thanks for showing how to correct the original.

Checked the link and there is no space in coc aine at the link...just in the text.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Cranky with the win again! What would make that easier?..A dope sick nation. Q know's and so do I. F*** China and their FEEEEtanly. Look at Russia while China does this, spank my ass with a wiffle ball bat.

Big Pharma and the elite are drugging you stupid, They have an allegiance to the "bad people"

STOP being a bitch to the false cause!

Have a drink, F your girl and get back at it the next day....U S A

Expand further.
Why are we making it public?
Blackwater USA.
Plausible deniability.
Planned.
The world is connected.
You have more than you know.
Q

qmap.pub...

Have no fear Trump is here

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Hoorah !

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Sabre - you crack me up
But, yea I hear ya loud n clear.

Q2912
Regardless if last line is a countdown or not why are the numbers in kill-boxes??
Assuming this is tied to Q2903 it kinda implies some Big Happenings have/will occur on each day leading up to the Historic [end]. IDK, what else to make of it.

Recall the 'countdown'

Did DJT get the info he needed from 'the other side' when he was in Vietnam?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Ok, Cranky, I thought you just found the Q drop when you posted. There is a lot of drift on the thread so it is difficult to stay with the main topics. It looks as though some MSM are slowly moving away from "orange man bad at everything all the time" so maybe as things slowly ramp up, the MSM will actually report facts and the public will be able to accept the truth.

The crumbs in #2912 do obviously point to U1. It is so obvious as to make me think it is a misdirection so that it can easily be seen by those who don't have RelSciHist skills at decoding. I thought that the CF would have been the entry point. CF money leads to the rest of it and discovery during the that investigation would get them all. Taqqiya Brennan and the FBI would be caught up in the FISA. Lynch has apparently turned and that news would help cement the criminal intents of the Clintons. So many rabbit holes. Trust the plan, play a part, no matter how minor, and collectively bring the evil doers to justice and eliminate the NWO. It is unlikely that we will have to man the barricades but we geezers are notoriously short tempered and many of us have useful skills should that eventuality occur.

We have only to trust the plan, as there is no other option other than abandonment. We should not complain about the timeline or second guess people who are better at this game and have knowledge that we don't. This adventure will make a book like no other if it ever gets written.
How would people cope with the missile launch. Would many actually believe it or claim it was faked? Maybe it's better to solve those problems offline with teams like Warrior's unit. I'm hoping that the Jarhead Generals and ADM Rogers will somehow be involved in the denouement and that we will learn who serves in the Q group. Many may have to be real Anons but it would be satisfying to know them.

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join