It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: dashen

Q is a psyop to distract silly people from important things. He is not some fictitious character from star trek the next generation. I truly feel badly that you are wasting so much time on this...

Last I heard it was debunked - it was a big troll started by a few guys who then moved on, and now some other trollers are running it.

Didn't they predict all sorts of arrests for the spring of 2018 that never happened, and then they just kept it up?

Kind of like the wackos who say the world is ending on a certain date, and when it doesn't, they make up some excuse, and push the date forward?

I suppose it is harmless fun for the Q-bots.

Here is a tip. Dont get your information about Q from Jack Posobiec.

I have no idea who that is.

Does he contend that this Q nonsense is fully debunked, and that it was a big from the start?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Q is a psyop to distract silly people from important things. He is not some fictitious character from star trek the next generation. I truly feel badly that you are wasting so much time on this...

Last I heard it was debunked - it was a big troll started by a few guys who then moved on, and now some other trollers are running it.

Didn't they predict all sorts of arrests for the spring of 2018 that never happened, and then they just kept it up?

Kind of like the wackos who say the world is ending on a certain date, and when it doesn't, they make up some excuse, and push the date forward?

Does he contend that this Q nonsense is fully debunked, and that it was a big from the start?

Well, all the reasons you gave previously that it was debunked have come from stories that he did, which did not debunk Q in any way, shape or form. Q has not, nor ever been debunked. Q has continued to post consistently in one place from the beginning - started on 4chan, moved to the more secure 8chan, and has been there ever since.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Anyone a quart low this morning?

Maybe you just need a quick pick-me-up...

Blood from the young now on sale for the old in San Francisco: report

Ambrosia, a startup founded by a Stanford Medical School graduate, has begun pouring the blood of the young into the hardened arteries of their elders in five cities, one of them San Francisco, according to a new report.

The company calls its intravenous interventions “young plasma treatments.” Ambrosia says it sucks the blood (so to speak) of donors aged 16 to 25. For the older patients undergoing what the startup acknowledges is a “medical treatment,” there’s a pretty juicy volume discount: $12,000 for two liters. Patients are 30 or older, according to the company.

You all are such crazy talkers. Humans as currency? Pfft.

Nevermind, you were right, lol. Oh, Lordy.

edit on 18-1-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Hi PJ- I believe this is just laying tracks for the new SC nominee denial from the deep state, this is further evidence that RGB is dying or has already passed and will never return to the SC

They will run with this story with no evidence and twist words so that their npc base has something to cling to, all to say "We cannot allow another Supreme Court nominee from someone who will be impeached or forced to step down".

Of course they will leave out the part about no evidence and no crime

Also- notice how they are starting to call out representatives as compromised?

This will be the defense when Mueller wraps up and it is announced that there is no collusion and no laws broken and no impeachable offenses committed by our President Donald Trump - Mueller will be labelled as 'compromised' - I believe that Lindsey Graham is their trial run with the latest made up tactic

It's sad that people cannot/don't want to see through the BS that the deep state and mainstream media is shoveling
edit on 1/18/2019 by Sostratus because: Mo betta vocab

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Well, all the reasons you gave previously that it was debunked have come from stories that he did, which did not debunk Q in any way, shape or form. Q has not, nor ever been debunked. Q has continued to post consistently in one place from the beginning - started on 4chan, moved to the more secure 8chan, and has been there ever since.

Wow!
Has Nostradamus ever been fully debunked? He was the Q of his time.

Both are characterized by vague predictions that arouse, rouse, excite, stimulate, stir, thrill, interest, attract, and fascinate the information human.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
this is still a thing? lol

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

LOL

Ya I guess we should all be like my wife and some friend
in front off the TV for 12 to 16 hours a day
pretending all is ok

link   

Wow!

Both are characterized by vague predictions that arouse, rouse, excite, stimulate, stir, thrill, interest, attract, and fascinate the information human.

LOL, yeah Nostradamus and Q - exactly the same thing. Said nobody ever.

link   
a reply to: Sostratus

Dems are already starting to make claims that Mueller wasn't "tough enough" on Trump. And guys like Schiff and Schumer are starting to downplay expectations from the Special Counsel's upcoming report. They're preparing excuses for when Mueller's report announces that there is no evidence to support accusations of collusion with Russia.
edit on 18-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Of course it is.

Put on your red shoes...

edit on 18-1-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Obviously dead over the target now!

Debunkers and detractors flocking in now.

Was there a call up issued?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I have no Idea what Q is-I assumed it was the dude from Star Trek.

But still I got a chuckle, I have no idea what's on but it's funny.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Wow!

LOL, yeah Nostradamus and Q - exactly the same thing. Said nobody ever.

Seriously?

No one has compared the two?

I would think that is pretty obvious. Bot claim special knowledge, both have followers who don't question nonsense, both are cryptic to the point that anything can validate a statement? Both are dismissed by rational folks...

What is the difference?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Q is the most fun thing to happen to ats since John Titor.
Except Trump might be an actual time traveller

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Except Trump might be an actual time traveller

Yes - and if you watch for a Sky Event you may catch him cranking up the time machine

Thank You Uncle John

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Wow, can't believe this thread is still going strong since late 2017!
Awesome work dashen! Many thanks for keeping it going.
Ready for new movie to commence.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Child trafficking comes to mind instantly...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

The company calls its intravenous interventions “young plasma treatments.” Ambrosia says it sucks the blood (so to speak) of donors aged 16 to 25. For the older patients undergoing what the startup acknowledges is a “medical treatment,” there’s a pretty juicy volume discount: $12,000 for two liters. Patients are 30 or older, according to the company.

I wonder how much the under 16 blood goes for on the black market.....you know the old blood tranfusion farts really want the "good stuff". Bet the "scared to death" virgin blood is the top shelf.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FilthyUSMonkey

If you think you're being rational by jumping in a thread you have no idea what we're discussing or how we're getting the information then I have bad news for ya mate.

I'm not being disrespectful or something, just think you should re-evaluate your concepts of rationality.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Spot on dashen.

And Thank you one more time

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join