It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah, I think so too. Q is catchy and mysterious. Top Secret Q Compartment Clearance guy has less of a ring to it.

"Top Secret Q Compartment Clearance guy sent me?" Too awkward. T shirt sales would have suffered.

Just plain Q is much better.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
In the other older awaiting Q news [DECLAS]...
This Rasmussen character popped up on one of my searches and later realized Q had mentioned him in just ONE post.

Q1764 (partial)

>Nicholas Rasmussen (IMPORTANT name to remember)
>Former Director of NCTC

Nicholas Rasmussen = former director of the National Counterterrorism Center

Former Director Of National Counterterrorism Center Weighs In On Border Situation

Rasmussen joined the McCain Institute and ASU in May 2018 after stepping down as Director of the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC) in December 2017.
www.mccaininstitute.org...

Nicholas Rasmussen’s name can be found in the footnotes on Page 10 as having submitted an Affidavit in the FISC Memo (link in Q1764) above, along with Adm Rogers, Comey, and Brennan.

In this article he's saying there is no border crisis and the WH/DHS are fear mongers.
Terrorists and the Southern Border: Myth and Reality

"Bottom line -- there is no crisis...and anyone who says there is probably trying to mislead or scare the American people."
twitter.com...

his twit pal...
George Little
‏@georgelittledc

"I worked at the National Counterterrorism Center, the CIA, and the Pentagon. @SecNielsen can’t possibly be telling the truth with these numbers."
twitter.com...

Obama White House Online Visitor Search
Visited POTUS twice and Brennan 8 times.

Some folks here may find this site of great interest.
The SPYGATE Project

2018 Texas Tribune Festival
Speakers and panels you need to hear
Threat Assessment
This session, part of The Trump Administration: Year 2 track, is a conversation with John Brennan, Nicholas Rasmussen, Richard Engel, and William McRaven.
September 28 at 8:30 am. Paramount Theater.

This event also included a one-on-one conversation with Michael Avenatti.

A View from the CT Foxhole: Nicholas Rasmussen, Former Director, National Counterterrorism Center
Long article, here's an excerpt...

Rasmussen: As I look back on my efforts to help develop CT strategies—from my time in the Bush White House, Obama White House, and today with President Trump’s administration—the lesson learned that I take away from my involvement is simply this: We should all bring a good amount of humility to the project of developing CT strategies touching on conflict zones like Iraq and Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, and the Sahel. I say that because as powerful and capable as the United States is—and we have military, law enforcement, and intelligence capabilities that surpass those of any other country on earth—it’s still quite difficult to deliver outcomes in these conflict zones such that the terrorism threat will be eliminated.

Ok, so why did Q say this Rasmussen is IMPORTANT name to remember.? Assume he'll be coming back in the Q spotlight again if FISA DECLAS ever happens or some portion of it.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nicholas Rasmussen sounds like a pen name "SS men get out"?
Where did he park before his stint with Bureau of Political-Military Affairs?
Cost of "Desert Storm" $61 billion 148 American lives lost.
Cost of wall $5.7 billion and # lives saved.
I think it is the Democrats with the math problem.
edit on 26-2-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Ah, I see.
He was part of the negotiation team for U.S. military access and basing in Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia. I'm thinking DS control.

He provided analysis of the negotiation and implementation of the U.S.-North Korea Agreed Framework.

The objective of the agreement was the freezing and replacement of North Korea's indigenous nuclear power plant program with more nuclear proliferation resistant light water reactor power plants, and the step-by-step normalization of relations between the U.S. and the DPRK.
Implementation of the agreement was troubled from the start, but its key elements were being implemented until it effectively broke down in 2003.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
PM me for directions to the pizza party if you havent found it yet

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
New Q

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Q2899

thehill.com...📁
Puppet & Puppet Master.
Q

Q2900

edit on 26-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I'm thinking DS control.

Not sure what specific mechanisms might be involved other than the usual shadow government methods.
Saalschutz is just Swiss electropop band from Zurich?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
New Q 4 U

[INTERNAL CIVIL WAR]
All-out assault against the duly elected President of the United States.
We have never experienced anything like this in our history.
Treason & sedition at the highest levels of office throughout many departments [F + D].
Propaganda arm [FAKE NEWS MEDIA] of the D party in full attack mode (no facts, only statements).
Propaganda arm [FAKE NEWS MEDIA] of the D party prevent-limit 'sheep (you)' from learning the TRUTH.
Propaganda arm [FAKE NEWS MEDIA] of the D party retain-control of NARRATIVE (control over you).
House D's in full attack mode (no facts, only statements).
Senate D's in full attack mode (no facts, only statements).
THIS IS THEIR LAST STAND.
Fear of prosecution?
Fear of the public learning the TRUTH?
Fear of losing POWER?
Bribes, blackmail, threats, etc. all being deployed.
WE ARE AT WAR.
Q

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The presidents vile and egotistical detractors are just eating their hearts out that he is making historical moves with every breath and they are just losing at every turn

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

An animal is most dangerous when it is backed into a corner.
I fear for the backlash

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I fear for the backlash

So do I. I keep expecting some earth-shatteringly bad news for Trump to come out any time now. They keep trying, with the former Trump campaign worker who yesterday said he tried to kiss her. Then, today we have Cohen saying that he has new evidence of many felonies Trump committed. I know it is all B.S., but they are desperate, and desperate people do desperate things.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I fear for the backlash

and most often chastised and looked down upon for fighting back....

I heard tom cotton say that recently.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I think the difference with your analogy is that we are dealing with people who control Rogue actors with missile launch codes

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Dems in 2018:

Cohen is a dirty, scheming, Trump advocate that lied to Congress.

Dems in 2019:

Cohen is our star witness and is brave for speaking out against Trump. He must be heard!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The presidents vile and egotistical detractors are just eating their hearts out that he is making historical moves with every breath and they are just losing at every turn

Agreed. For perspective...

NYTimes 2013 fear mongering drivel: "A blunt and explicit threat on Thursday from North Korea that its weapons programs would “target” the United States..."

"The North stated clearly, rather than implying, that its nuclear program would now be aimed at the United States..."

DJT NOT fear mongering: "Meeting for breakfast with our Nation’s Governors - then off to Vietnam for a very important Summit with Kim Jong Un. With complete Denuclearization, North Korea will rapidly become an Economic Powerhouse. Without it, just more of the same. Chairman Kim will make a wise decision!"

So why again are the SF latte drinking resistors so upset? Is this the case of "we have a right be terrorized by endless threats of random nuclear death!!!"

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Dems in 2018:

Cohen is a dirty, scheming, Trump advocate that lied to Congress.

Dems in 2019:

Cohen is our star witness and is brave for speaking out against Trump. He must be heard!

Either way if any of his stuff is verified it could be a bad day for Mrs. Sanders. I sometimes feel sorry for her having to defend so much.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Oh baby please. PLEASE!
NUKE EM!
U1 will bring down Comey Guistra and the Clintons and everyone else involved in this crime against America

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join