It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Caught these briefly on Oscar night.

Lots of tweeters were discussing how this was some intern tweeting nonsense.

I just wanted to point our friends at the agency don't have interns tweeting nonsense.

Everything is for a purpose.

I don't know what the purpose is but there is one.

They live tweeted lots there are many more tweets on the page.

Now I am going to have to watch Black Panther which I was avoiding.

Eta #ReelvsReal yes that's the point.

I read an article the other day about 911 terror lawyers who were upset because the movie Zero Dark Thirty had more access to disclosure about interrogation methods than they did.

sputniknews.com...

Perhaps this is disclosure beginning about Hollywood's sickening overlap and closeness with the company.
edit on 26 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It is actually a major point to Q. the tipping point is enough people united, the esoteric stuff is enough people united and at the same frequency to cause world wide change and/or take us to the next level.

That made sense but what you said in number 3 might be the answer, but if that were the case, then all the suffering is manufactured, dosed specifically to the individual, none of it is evil (even humans as currency) and the plan is not needed.

On the other hand, if we have to advance in a group and "A Plan" is needed then "The Plan" is vague and it is leaving people to run with it in whatever direction they want. That is not unity.

That wasn't my point. My point is that 90% would be way past the tipping point for positive energy to trigger the changes that some have predicted. We shouldn't need empowering if it were really an inter-dimensional, vibrational thing.

Thanks for the clarification of your points Dask. Definitely worthy of consideration. Another possibility is that the Unity needed is not that everyone will be on the same page about everything, but Unified enough to break the chains of a WW take over by what we'll call the "cabal".

As for manufactured suffering versus soul learning suffering, I do think there's a difference. If on some level we agreed to endure a certain degree of suffering in exchange for the Human experience of Free Will on Earth that's one thing , BUT if there was a "vibration inter-dimensional thing" that 90% of people are ready for, that an "Entity"is PURPOSELY sabotaging the Natural process of with any and every means of ATTACK possible, up to even trying to change our brains and bodies, it's now "Game On" to put this Entity in Check. That's what I think Q is all about, evening the playing field through collective knowledge. For me that's where God comes into all this.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Q-Anon Unmasked Today? Is This The True Face Of #QAnon?
First of all, I'm no expert on Q-Anon and his posts. Personally, I've always believed it was a bunch of BS and the whole thing never really interested me.

I was checking out another conspiracy site today and read a thread concerning Q-Anon. The thread was about information written in an article that was published two days ago, as well as from the information presented on a live streaming video, that ended @17 hours ago (see below). If this is true, it turns out "Q" is a former senior national security official, who was asked to help cook one night for a State dinner. His name? Michael Anton, former Deputy Assistant to the President for Strategic Communications. The article mentions that HighIQAnon was the party responsible for drawing up this conclusion, based on these "perceived" facts.

one particular Anon will post a string of very interesting ideas, which can all be tracked via their ID, and another Anon will compile all their posts into a “bun.” Which is exactly what Anon did late last night/early this morning with another Anon’s posts… an Anon who had quite the theory to share, who was subsequently dubbed “#HighIQAnon:”

Essentially, in this series of linked posts, HighIQAnon lays out his theory that Michael Anton is actually #QAnon. For those unfamiliar, Anton is the former Deputy Assistant to the President for Strategic Communications, and he served in that capacity until April, 2018… (So already we have a “fit” for the kind of role Q plays, in that Anton was in charge of Strategic Communication… just months before QAnon appeared on the scene).

Firstly, I didn’t come up with this theory. It was already on the boards, so every bad actor in the world already read it hours ago. Secondly, we’re not even sure if this is true, yet. And Thirdly, if HighIQAnon is right, there have been enough public hints along these lines that none of this is really “secret” any more. Now, personally, I find HighIQAnon’s line of thinking really compelling, which is why I presented it to everyone here, today, but I’m more than happy to be wrong about all of it.

www.neonrevolt.com...

The Long Article That's Linked Above Points Out Some Key Facts To Support This Conclusion:

Michael Anton Wearing Chef Garb:

“I’m a rare thing in Washington conservative circles: a right-wing Francophile,” said Mr. Anton, who first served in the White House during the George W. Bush administration, when the Iraq war curdled relations with Paris. “It makes it a special honor that I didn’t merely cook at the state dinner, but of all people, I cooked for the president of France.”

"Q" References P-A-I-N Often, Which Is A Rough French Translation For Bread:

From An Article Published On March 2017:

The Populist Nationalist on Trump's National Security Council Michael Anton actively courts controversy with his extreme views. But how much influence does he have in the White House?

www.theatlantic.com...

50 Minute Clip On The End of Conservatism and the Rebirth of Politics, Featuring Michael Anton:

YouTube Video Concerning This Topic That Was Streamed Live @17 Hours Ago:

edit on 2/26/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/26/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

"@KamalaHarris is the female version of Shaun King! La’Shauna King In her paid Ad she said “Wakanda Forever” from the Black Panther Movie. Who’s worse out of her & Elizabeth Warren ?"
twitter.com...

What a Nut. Kamala Harris Opens Campaign with Bizarre “Wakanda Forever” Video

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Now that is very interesting. A lot of information presented there. Itll take a little while to go thru it. This Anton guy is as good a candidate as I have seen so far. Director of Strategic Communication for the White House, huh? Hmmmm.....

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
DJT/Kim summit...

Who is there? Who else is there and what are they are they REALLY talking about.

The wall is about so much more.

NK is about so much more in the same way.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

daskakik, I know (1) is EXTREMELY unlikely but just to add to the possibilities on UserIDs...

1) if UserIDs are randomly generated then in theory the generator could have generated the same UserID in a short period of time. Obviously the content of the latter 2 posts make this more unlikely,

2) I've long suspected that Q has a back channel comms to a subset of anons; using the same board but with a different "handle". This allows Q to prime anons to post X so they can reply with Y. It also allows comms with code monkey and board owner re setting up patriotsfight. It allpws Q to give anons tactics, to respond to shills, that educate us on the MSM tactics.

The reason for suspecting this is that often the anon posts that Q replies to which link in to decode results or are built upon to push themes. If there was no back channel then this would be by chance. I don't think Q does chance!

Examples would be the POTUS rally pix, such as the wholesome family of anons, or the cinema "now playing" graphics!

3) If (2) is correct then either: (a) the public weren't supposed to see the latter 2 posts but something went wrong with the board code that hides this back channel, or (b) Q is deliberately doxxing this channel to wind up deep state - "We've been manipulating you all along".

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Who is Jerome Powell talking too?

www.cnbc.com...

His argument that paying the interest on debt is an expensive way to fund the government sounds like he is giving a lecture to an elementary school!

Its true if you are paying 21% annual interest on a credit card balance, you can end up with a maxed out credit line and pay just the interest for decades without being able to buy anything.

But the interest on our US debt is charged at a rate closer to 3% with annual inflation closer to 2%.
Small countries in this situation sometimes just print more money and pay the debt off early!
The value of their currency can drop due to inflation but inflation in the US is only 2%?

Powell also said the cost of US healthcare is close to 17% of GDP where as in other countries its closer to 10% of GDP.
The US is a large country and inefficiencies scale when it comes to regulating healthcare options.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So has anyone asked alexa and such who is Q?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT/Kim summit...

Who is there? Who else is there and what are they are they REALLY talking about.

The wall is about so much more.

NK is about so much more in the same way.

China is most likely there and maybe SA and Russia. Tactics and targets are being discussed along with timing. Everyone has a part to play and they are learning their lines.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Does anton have a doe security clearance like the head of doe?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Thanks for the clarification of your points Dask. Definitely worthy of consideration. Another possibility is that the Unity needed is not that everyone will be on the same page about everything, but Unified enough to break the chains of a WW take over by what we'll call the "cabal".

That is more than just a possibility, I think that that is the only way it could even work, but what is the "cabal" to you, what is it to the NatSoc member, what is it to the ANTIFA member, etc.?

If different groups, who claim to be trusting "The Plan" are gunning for a different cabal then you are divided.

As for manufactured suffering versus soul learning suffering, I do think there's a difference. If on some level we agreed to endure a certain degree of suffering in exchange for the Human experience of Free Will on Earth that's one thing , BUT if there was a "vibration inter-dimensional thing" that 90% of people are ready for, that an "Entity"is PURPOSELY sabotaging the Natural process of with any and every means of ATTACK possible, up to even trying to change our brains and bodies, it's now "Game On" to put this Entity in Check. That's what I think Q is all about, evening the playing field through collective knowledge. For me that's where God comes into all this.

There is that "if" though. If this place is for soul learning then there is no natural process for group evolution.

The easiest way that I can describe it is that it is like school. Say high school. You went in a freshman. Not everyone had similar experiences. For some it was great, for others it was hell.

After a certain time, those that made the grade, graduated and moved on and those that didn't spend a little more time there. They are left behind.

You don't have 1000 students in a high school all starting out at the same time, taking hover long they need to achieve the grades needed to graduate and then have the high school become a university.

Now that is not to say that that is how it works, although it is what I believe, the point is that those two systems would be mutually exclusive.
edit on 26-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

He probably has a Top Secret/SCI clearance and thats good enough to see pretty much everything once you get read into the correct programs.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
On a side note: Eric Holder Ladies & Gentlemen

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: daskakik

2) I've long suspected that Q has a back channel comms to a subset of anons; using the same board but with a different "handle". This allows Q to prime anons to post X so they can reply with Y. It also allows comms with code monkey and board owner re setting up patriotsfight. It allpws Q to give anons tactics, to respond to shills, that educate us on the MSM tactics.

The reason for suspecting this is that often the anon posts that Q replies to which link in to decode results or are built upon to push themes. If there was no back channel then this would be by chance. I don't think Q does chance!

Examples would be the POTUS rally pix, such as the wholesome family of anons, or the cinema "now playing" graphics!

3) If (2) is correct then either: (a) the public weren't supposed to see the latter 2 posts but something went wrong with the board code that hides this back channel, or (b) Q is deliberately doxxing this channel to wind up deep state - "We've been manipulating you all along".

I took for granted that there was back channel comm with anons or anons from within the Q staff [maybe both] to make the right key posts. These would be in addition to the uncontrolled anon postings and hidden in the general noise.

As to these suddenly redacted drops, I can't argue one way or the other. If the poster[s] are travelling with the Prez, the 12 hour time difference could be the reason behind the error. If not, looking at the entirety of Q drops, the big events will occur when Q+ is out of the country, etc. This would be a great time to excite the guilty into making mistakes and exposing themselves and others. Having a few Marine Regiments in battle dress show up for an "exercise" around the Capitol would certainly cause some puckering.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
Does anton have a doe security clearance like the head of doe?

Many people have Q clearances.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

He probably has a Top Secret/SCI clearance and thats good enough to see pretty much everything once you get read into the correct programs.

I believe Q has said in the past he has department of energy level clearance. Like some level 17 clearance that only the head of doe has...Of coarse i am not really up on all this.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

There's a few good points in that article, but i don't feel that theory is airtight. I'm calling BS on the whole baker/bread/pain angle. Yes, Anton is a chef. Yet calling an 8chan thread a "bread" came from anons themselves, not Q. Same idea with "bakers", "buns", and "dough".

And the idea of pain = French word for bread...that's a stretch that even liberals would appreciate.

new topics

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join