It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Conspiracies abound !!!!

Feb 26 2019 ..........

Tomorrow is 911 weeks from 9/11

Crazy timing time ...

😎

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

But they had the same ID which means the person with access to the Tripcode posted the others as well.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Hmm, no idea what was going on and only looked on Qmap.pub. Did not display on qntmpkts.keybase.pub.
Just browsing over there now looks to be a exchange of words trying to figure out what happened. Seems like someone over on the Chan network screwed up. Maybe something more will come of it later.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's like we're living in another reality sometimes. Go to theconservativetreehouse.com... and take a glimpse at the VIDEO of Kim Jung-Un's arrival in Vietnam.

Why does a man who is starving his people receive such a rock-star welcome?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Because they want peace.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SirBannedAlot

Cheers to that

:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

It's like we're living in another reality sometimes. Go to theconservativetreehouse.com... and take a glimpse at the VIDEO of Kim Jung-Un's arrival in Vietnam.

Stockholm Syndrome for decades 😎

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did you notice the train car number - 55. Eyes on Rocket man.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I decided to bring this here but it deserves a thead. From CTH

Unfortunately a bill introduced in the Senate to protect babies who survive abortion has failed a cloture vote. The “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act” was rejected by forty-four Senate Democrats earlier today. [See Vote Here]

Three democrat Senators voted to support the bill [Casey (PA), Manchin (WVA), and Jones (AL)], all others voted against protecting the babies. President Trump responded to the vote via Twitter while aboard Air-Force-One en route to Vietnam:

Actual name of the bill Measure Title: A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit a health care practitioner from failing to exercise the proper degree of care in the case of a child who survives an abortion or attempted abortion.
US Senate info an vote

Definition of Cloture

Cloture, closure, or, informally, a guillotine is a motion or process in parliamentary procedure aimed at bringing debate to a quick end. The cloture procedure originated in the French National Assembly, from which the name is taken. Clôture is French for "the act of terminating something". It was introduced into the Parliament of the United Kingdom by William Ewart Gladstone to overcome the obstructionism of the Irish Parliamentary Party and was made permanent in 1887. It was subsequently...

I am actually surprised at the number of Dems who voted against this. Is it the money they get from planned parenthood?

I have lived a long life and seen many changes but the news of this in the last few weeks defies the imagination.

I have no words to describe the absolute horror i am seeing and what our younger generations have to navigate.

DJT twitter
edit on 26-2-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Q2894
Many more to come, Q asks?
A comprehensive article covering thousands of cases across the US and world-wide.

Church Pedophiles & Child Sex Trafficking Nests Intersect by The Thousands

The Roman Catholic diocese of Covington, KY had received 205 allegations against 35 priests by over 100 victims in a 50-year cover-up, which was nearly 10% of the 364 priests who ever worked for the diocese. In 2005, they settled a class-action lawsuit over the sexual abuse by priests, in the amount of $120M – the largest church abuse settlement reached at that time.

Yes, that "Covington" regarding a Native American taunting the young Catholic boys wearing MAGA hats at an anti-abortion march.

Meanwhile shifty Schiff getting desperate.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Shiff speak out of Fear and Desperation

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I've never seen this video clip before. It's as if these men knew President Obama wasn't a legitimate President, or was up to no good.

Brief Clip: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Some tweets by Patton Oswalt, who is rather openly a pedophile.

What? Can you prove that. I mean I know nothing about him but I have never heard this .

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Dig into AF1 flight route to Vietnam. Unusual and not what was in the press yesterday.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: dashen

That EO doesn't exist unless it's classified

Democrat MSM says Republicans set a trap, to make Democrats seem evil and cold.

Then it worked beautifully. Or did I miss the part where the Pubbies held guns to the Dems' heads and forced them to vote against it.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Tomorrow is 911 weeks from 9/11

It's also the anniversary of the WTC bombing in 1993:

At 12:17 p.m. Feb. 26, 1993, a 1,200-pound bomb in a rented truck exploded in the parking garage of the North Tower of New York’s World Trade Center, killing six people and injuring more than 1,000 others.

edit on 26-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Where would one find the non-MSM version of the AF1 flight path? What, in your opinion is off about it?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Some tweets by Patton Oswalt, who is rather openly a pedophile.

What? Can you prove that. I mean I know nothing about him but I have never heard this .

Go look at the tweets.

Edit: It's possible he's trolling. Q's later comments suggest Oswalt is just a paid shill. But with others (like Maher) these sorts of "jokes" go back a looooooooong way, to where it's really not possible to have any other interpretation than that he really feels that way.
edit on 26-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Shifty Schiff is most definitely desperate. I find it absolutely moronic for Schiff to ask to make the lifeless Mueller report public considering the VERY DOCUMENT used to initiate the illegal FISA warrants was a piece of unverified and completely made up fake dossier.

Do they not see the absolute irony and hypocrisy of this? They want a report based on false information to be made public.

We are literally living in the Twilight Zone.

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join