It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So interesting about the artefacts!

I wonder if Cain released his name publically to somehow throw a wrench in the Clinton Foundation investigation. Guess we will just have to watch the show.

Q hasn't teally talked much about weapon trafficking. Mostly drugs and people. Maybe there's a reason for that.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Doyle McManus writes a 'hit piece' on Trump for the Los Angeles Times, claiming that Nancy Pelosi is winning her battle with him over the wall. The reason why he thinks she is winning?

Nancy Pelosi is winning her showdown with President Trump for one simple reason: She knows how to do her job better than he knows how to do his.

link

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

LMFAO!!! What is Nancy’s job, exactly? Doesn’t seem she does much of anything besides go on TV, slurring her words like a stroke victim saying “No.”

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Weird for her to tweet about a random internet dog dying in the middle of the night?

I think yes.

So who could it be about...

It's not about the dog.
It's about the source of the story...Fuzzbeed.

I suspect we can translate this as "RIP Buzzfeed."

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Twitter comments on DB tweet about Boo the dog indicate that a lot of people think it is referring to Ruth Bader Ginsburg. They also ask if Buzzfeed is just a comms platform for the deep state.

I can see that. A coded warning that Ginsburg has died. The only wierd part is: who on Earth would choose "world's cutest dog" as a code name for RBG?
Bizarro?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MountainLaurel

None of the brass in Afghanistan were expecting a Congressional delegation. Apparently it was so secret, they weren't even told.

Also, weren't there FAMILIES of Democrat Congressmen scheduled to be on the trip? You don't take families to war zones! Well, maybe Democrats do, since they don't...nah...I won't go there.

Has it been confirmed that there were family members on the bus? Because if that is really true, then I honestly think they might have been trying to flee the country. Because, no, absolutely no sane person would take their family members on a trip to Kabul.
edit on 21-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Perhaps the family members were supposed to stay in Brussels while they went to Afghanistan?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MountainLaurel

None of the brass in Afghanistan were expecting a Congressional delegation. Apparently it was so secret, they weren't even told.

Also, weren't there FAMILIES of Democrat Congressmen scheduled to be on the trip? You don't take families to war zones! Well, maybe Democrats do, since they don't...nah...I won't go there.

Has it been confirmed that there were family members on the bus? Because if that is really true, then I honestly thing they might have been trying to flee the country. Because, no, absolutely no sane person would take their family members on a trip to Kabul.

Maybe they had no intention of going past Brussels but instead deplaning and having the EU/NATO recognize the new government. Afghanistan was just a cover destination that would have been off the schedule as the new president was sworn in. If the coup failed, they can scatter in NWO friendly Europe. Certainly, they have copious amounts of cash in Swiss banks. I think Nancy may have discovered that she has been grounded when she was thinking of going commercial and needed an excuse to explain why she couldn't go.
edit on 1/21/2019 by pteridine because: clarification

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Weird for her to tweet about a random internet dog dying in the middle of the night?

I think yes.

So who could it be about...

It's not about the dog.
It's about the source of the story...Fuzzbeed.

I suspect we can translate this as "RIP Buzzfeed."

Unless Brazile is code-wording that MUELLER is no longer the Left's "World's Cutest Lapdog".

edit on 21-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Hidden Afghanistan message is hidden!

Former soldier who contracted Q fever in Afghanistan sues MoD

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

The 2020 plan was to disable our military to a vulnerable state of attack. As Q has mentioned, inferior "Steel" for example. The NWO/ Alien/blood line domination, could only advance their plan with a severely weakened US military. The US Military is not as it seems, Peeple think our wars are fought in Iraq/Afghanistan, not even close. we have been fighting an incredible existential fight for a long year. Enter the yellow man in biblical reference ( I would like Eisegesis input on this,as he is far more knowledgeable) I believe POTUS is of a higher order, call him what you will. Their is a reason Trump tackled NK first, and then focused on China. These are the end days, the one thing that has not been implicated in the "end days" is how us "humans" if we call ourselves that, can change what was once a certainty of the "gods"

Have we advanced enough technologically to save ourselves from our own creation. and if we have... then what

Plague of Tens of Thousands of Locusts Descends on Mecca, Islam's Sacred City

link

I heard about that. A plague of locusts descending on Mecca does sound pretty biblical. (Uh, Koranical?)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Excellent NEW Unrolled Thread from Imperator Rex:
quodverum.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

The 2020 plan was to disable our military to a vulnerable state of attack. As Q has mentioned, inferior "Steel" for example. The NWO/ Alien/blood line domination, could only advance their plan with a severely weakened US military. The US Military is not as it seems, Peeple think our wars are fought in Iraq/Afghanistan, not even close. we have been fighting an incredible existential fight for a long year. Enter the yellow man in biblical reference ( I would like Eisegesis input on this,as he is far more knowledgeable) I believe POTUS is of a higher order, call him what you will. Their is a reason Trump tackled NK first, and then focused on China. These are the end days, the one thing that has not been implicated in the "end days" is how us "humans" if we call ourselves that, can change what was once a certainty of the "gods"

Have we advanced enough technologically to save ourselves from our own creation. and if we have... then what

Plague of Tens of Thousands of Locusts Descends on Mecca, Islam's Sacred City

link

I heard about that. A plague of locusts descending on Mecca does sound pretty biblical. (Uh, Koranical?)

Right !? LOL..." Koranical "... that's Funny ! Whatever is playing out does seem to have some sort of " prophecy " aspect to it, Sufi said it really well a few pages back.

On another note, didn't see a red moon, but did see a Beautiful full moon, clouds moving fast enough it made the moon look like it was moving. Strange weather in general yesterday, day started out with beautiful sun rise, sunny until late afternoon, then a rain storm in the evening, lol, which is always welcome in CA, well unless you live in a burnt out mud slide area

So was Martin Luther King Jr. a good guy ? Seems like he was ?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Interesting read...came away with the following thought:

Perhaps the Cohen connection was a known by Trump when he hired him as his lawyer...just look at who is know being
unabashedly exposed.

Over the target...indeed!

LC

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

it could be to force her to provide proof of life.

I believe the plan is paused waiting for RBG uncertainty
edit on 21-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I was looking around for info on RBG and found this news cast,

from Democracy Now

OMG the anchors are really funny!

Q is waiting for them to be forced to play the RBG card
edit on 21-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

hmm Patriots
Pat riots
which basically says civil war to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

quodverum.com...

Well, My, My.....would certainly explain Cohen's Office being raided , huh ?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

quodverum.com...

It explains a whole lot.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

quodverum.com...

When Cohen appears in Open Session before Congress on Februrary (7th?), he'll certainly make news, but not what Elijah Cummings and the MSM idiots are hoping for. If Cohen's appearance is suddenly cancelled, that will be very telling.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join