It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Jeez, I hope so.

ETA: lost my breakfast.

edit on 22-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That is all "we" have. Doesn't even merit the fourth click. I'll give it though. Maybe, just maybe...

Whatever

If the Democrats had this kind of evidence against Trump, he'd be out of office by now.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

This is the longest build up ride to the top ever.

I can only imagine what the way down is going to be like.

Some might not be ready.

I think I'm ready.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

NEW Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
22 Feb 2019 - 12:07:39 PM
www.youtube.com...📁
Are we having fun yet?
The best is yet to come.
Q

weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Like binge watching 5 seasons of an addictive tv series show. Just hope the ending is not an upset. Course I certainly hope for those special ones' it's a Yuuge upset.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

twitter.com...

"We're as equally stunned as anyone else," said police during a Friday morning news conference. They also said they have video evidence capturing the sex act.

Kraft's name is on the list of 25 people who will face charges in connection to a crackdown on human trafficking and spa sex acts

Police say Kraft will receive a notice in the mail if he lives in Palm Beach County. Outside the county, Kraft would receive a warrant for his arrest.

Nobody gets a pass anymore , nobody.

No deals.

Lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Mr. Ratcliffe: So do you know if at any point in time, did Jim Comey as FBI Director ever tell President Trump that President Trump was under criminal investigation?

Mr. Baker: I think—my understanding and belief is that he never told—that he told the President the opposite.
Testimonies Reveal the Real Story Behind McCabe’s ‘25th Amendment’ Comments

Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) would later ask, “How could President Trump obstruct a criminal investigation into his actions if he doesn’t know there’s a criminal investigation into his actions?”

In other words, if Trump was never told he was under investigation, his firing of Comey could not have been for the purpose of obstructing an investigation of himself.

My takeaway from the article. DJT could, possibly be Tupac, it's possible, so we need to open an investigation. Oh also, I think he could be Biggie, so... you know...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

This is the level of attack I want to see: twitter.com...

Smollett, Stoneman, CoonMan, and whatever the "shiny object" of today is (Kraft?), means absolutely nothing compared to what might potentially someday eventually be coming from our revamped DOJ.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

might potentially someday eventually be coming from our revamped DOJ.

Robber craft is no small fishy and it was done under the reign of will barr.

There is the chance you have some things a bit mixed.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

oh, i feel like were almost at the top of the roller coaster.

Please keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times and enjoy the ride!!

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
You're really not though. Seriously, you could give it a rest for a little while and I promise no one here would mind.

I really am and, yes, no one here would mind because I'm interrupting their circle jerk.

Hate it as much as you want. You are probably one of the top 10 posters to this thread by post count.

You are Q too!

Ponder on that...........

You are part of this now.

Even Thomas with his doubts had a role to play.

You are ok, you have always been pretty even keeled through this. I and others I'm sure, appreciate that.

These next few weeks will be big one way or the other if Mueller's report comes out and Declassification follows.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

might potentially someday eventually be coming from our revamped DOJ.

Robber craft is no small fishy and it was done under the reign of will barr.
There is the chance you have some things a bit mixed.

The Kraft investigation was started long ago. He will be out of the news cycle before the weekend is over. When REAL "BOOMS" happen, the concussions will reverberate for years.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I dunno know........

7.5 is a big boom.

Perhaps there is part of the control mechanisms that your thinking does not account for.

edit on 22-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

twitter.com...

When Donald Trump announced he was running for president in 2015, he said, “Mexicans. They’re rapists.”

Why did anyone even air that clip without using seven-second delay to bleep out Trump’s creepy racist rape-fantasy madness? Why did cable TV run and rerun it? Maybe we couldn’t believe it, so it had to spool around and around so we could take it all in. But there it was: Trump’s lecherous invocation of sexual violence. His absurdist lying. And of course his lynching-era pretext for racist subjugation and violence.

"Lynching -era" eh La Times? I wonder what narrative false flag media event THAT was meant to accompany?

Now, with his Friday Rose Garden speech, Trump has declared war on our institutions because of that same fantasy, in which he saves imaginary women, bound with imaginary electrical tape, from imaginary rape by ineffectively and expensively walling out refugees and immigrants on the southern border. It adds up to a national emergency in the president’s skull only.

All this because he won’t budge on delusions that used to make rally-goers cheer. The compulsive voice in Trump’s head, and his preoccupation with it, continues to overtake his rallies — demolition derbies where to my eye dwindling crowds now appear skeptical, coerced or both.

Nice try. Just like publicizing fake poll numbers that Hillary will beat Trump won't sway an election this will not fool Trump supporters into believing they are isolated crazy deplorables.

This game plan is old and it isn't working anymore.

The left needed a new strategy 2 years ago but they are too stupid to learn from mistakes and move forward.

Meanwhile, far-right media personalities like Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter are loudly laughing at Trump — and, weirder still, laughing at what’s left of his would-be base.

The shame game.

So dangerous and so delusional that former acting director of the FBI Andrew McCabesays the Justice Department discussed using the 25th Amendment, with its protections against crazy commanders in chief, to remove Trump from office after he fired McCabe’s erstwhile boss, James B. Comey. If McCabe can be believed (and there are counter narratives), sober men and women who know and work with Trump considered him a threat to the country.

Justifying that this illegal mess was OK because Trump is delusional and crazy. I am surprized they didn't come right out and say assassination would be justified as well. They might as well have.

The Trump shipwreck was apparent to many of us the day he announced his run. After Friday’s flagrant trespassing of the Constitution, and thus his oath of office (already in tatters), even the farthest of the far right ought to admit that Trump is democracy’s full catastrophe.

I feel abused after reading this.

Who ever would have thought something like this would be printed about a sitting POTUS.

It's DISGUSTING.

It tells me they are in desperation at this point.

edit on 22 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

edit on 22 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

From the same Los Angeles Times that used the words "Crisis at the border" many times.
One Example: www.latimes.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Yes, but why is the LA Times screaming so loudly?? The usual suspects I presume.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
I dunno know........
7.5 is a big boom.
Perhaps there is part of the control mechanisms that your thinking does not account for.

If you think Kraft is a "big boom", you'll be re-assessing your internal Richter Scale soon.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Was that put forth as an opinion, or are they trying to pass this off as an actual news article?

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa righttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

That highlights the q'ers problem with recognizing reality when it is right in front of their eyes.

You should trust me on this. It is a big deal and highly related to our current laws and governance but the connections will never really be known.
It will unwind much.

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join