It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
21 Feb 2019 - 4:49:47 PM
twitter.com...πŸ“
#WeStandTogether
#UnitedNotDivided
#WWG1WGA
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
21 Feb 2019 - 5:20:27 PM
www.forbes.com...πŸ“
They know what's best for our Country?
Pelosi > CA rep since 1987
Waters > CA rep since 1991
Schiff > CA rep since 2001
Feinstein > CA rep since 1992
Harris?
Lieu?
………………
Lead by example?
CA estimated $2T in debt?
Homelessness population on the rise?
Highest tax rates in the Country?
Undocumented Immigrants in California vs Nation?
Uncontrollable state gov spending?
If you can't fix your own home state, what makes you think you can fix the Country?
"If you are living in one of the 49 other states, you should learn from the lesson that is California. If you are living in California, there is always the lesson of how Michigan came to be governed by a more centrist government. Of course, that came after the failure of the prior government. For now, however, for all its concern for sustainable foods and products, California is on a high-speed rail to unsustainability."
#FactsMatter
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
21 Feb 2019 - 5:34:56 PM
www.reuters.com...πŸ“
Welcome to the Democrat Party.
THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO REGAIN POWER.
Time to adopt VOTER ID LAW?
Q

qmap.pub...

edit on 21-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Q2844
RENEGADE
The jig is up.

Q2845:
Not sure what if any connection here. Maybe Rel knows?

Joan Ryan
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I have a big problem with Qs last post. The whole election fraud thing in NC is about the Republicans, not the Dems.

Edit: wait never mind, I get it. He’s talking about them having to do a special election is a Dem power grab?
edit on 21-2-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The swamp isn't party specific, leopards may not be able to change their spots, but politicians sure do, and at their convenience, not ours. Lots of traitorous characters out there. All coming into view... And I firmly believe this is the calm before the REAL Storm...
Peace

ETA the word "to" lol
edit on 2212019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Q2847:
Recent example of many.
Baltimore files lawsuit demanding Monsanto pay to clean up PCB chemicals in city waterways

Baltimore is asking a federal judge to force agriculture chemical company Monsanto to pay for cleanup of environmental toxins known as PCBs, following more than a dozen mostly West Coast cities and states that have filed similar lawsuits in recent years.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yeah I know, Q has said this is not R vs D it is Right vs Wrong. Maybe Q is welcoming them to D party because they have flipped?
edit on 21-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

California is $2 TRILLION in debt? OMG.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Half of that was spent on poop removal from SF
edit on 21-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

California is $2 TRILLION in debt? OMG.

Waters since 1991. Her district is the shining example of Stockholm Syndrome. She been there for decades, is allegedly a powerful congress wo-man, and her district is just as bad off as it was when she arrived.

Harris is a sitting Senator in CA, she's shopping with journalists for clothes and cavorting with Al Sharpton across country.

Geee, I wish all the people I know could just walk away from their jobs as they please or get rich doing a failing job like Max.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

D5 embryo transfer at a Fertility Clinic in San Diego keeps em barefoot and prego, plus keeps them politicians in the trade sort of speak I suspect ...

ETA fat fingers make interesting posts lol

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Study Finds That 53% Of Californians Want To Leave The State
California's high cost of living has caused plenty of residents to leave for cheaper places & a new survey from Edelman Intelligence finds that about half of the state's residents want to leave the state with its unaffordability being the key factor.
The Edelman survey also found that 63% of millennials in California are ready to leave.

One of 2018's most frequently googled questions for Californians was "should I move?"

New York is probably not far beyond on imploding. Schumer, Gillibrand, AOC!!, Cuomo. All are anti-Trump, open borders, illegal immigrant sanctuary and hate all MAGA agenda.

Special Report: California 2019 EDELMAN TRUST BAROMETER [PDF]

edit on 21-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Federal Prosecutors Broke Law in Jeffrey Epstein Case, Judge Rules

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
21 Feb 2019 - 3:40:19 PM
www.miamiherald.com...πŸ“
Equal justice under the law or RIGGED SYS?
Being a Clinton donor really pays off!
Q

The victims attorney's will get to see his immunity deal, I wonder if they will approve in this climate? Bill Clinton anyone...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE

Q V15.11 20190221 to 2855 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v15.11 20190221 from QPost 2401 to 2855

NOTES
1) Q Posts from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...,
2) POTUS tweets not yet updated since last weekend,
3) Main decodes tab updated,
4) Qclock search tab updated
5) New MARKER posts identified:

#2827 - 5 min MARKER - important in relation to recent past,
#2831 - 15 mn MARKER - important in relation to far past (before Q)
#2836 - 5 min MARKER - important in relation to recent past,
#2841 - 1 min MARKER - IMMINNENT ACTION,
#2850 - 5 min MARKER - important in relation to recent past, (timestamp Feb 21 2019 15:55:09)

Also:
#2845 - timestamp contains 11, 5by5 and 45 = Feb 21 2019 11:55:45 (Intradelta = 44:10; BHO = POTUS44)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just caught up. I'll pop out of hiding to say this.

Q knows and has said more about MKULTRA than anyone who didn't live it or briefed on it from insiders would know. I guess it's outside possible s/he could have studied it from victims here on ATS, more has come out here on ATS than most know. Some really old good threads if you want to go down this rabbit hole, some of them REALLY ATS for those who understand what I'm saying.

The way they (Q) said things you would have to be really familiar as they, hmmm, eloquently?.... elegantly? ... suggestively... tie together things in ways that only make sense and can be explained by those that know or lived it.

I showed how some of them tied together in this and the last q thread, but even as I was doing it there was just tooooooo much to try to put together, so what I said was only a minor fraction of the ties that I saw.

But what do I know.

*shurg*

*goes back into watching/reading mode*

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

There's a disconnect. EndTheMadnessNow posted above that 53% of Californians want to leave the state. Yet Pelosi, Harris, Feinstein are continually re-elected. Are they ever challenged, or is every politician out there afraid of them?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

There's a disconnect. EndTheMadnessNow posted above that 53% of Californians want to leave the state. Yet Pelosi, Harris, Feinstein are continually re-elected. Are they ever challenged, or is every politician out there afraid of them?

No challenge, remember Repubs were prevented from challenging. While this agreement lived, districts were altered, machines cheated, open primaries were instituted - the whole state was runamok because there were nothing to stop.

Frankly the bullet to the head was the agreement made Post Enron Fiasco. The state has a surplus, after Enron hit, minutes later, it was all gone. All.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I never post the meme's but this on struck as surreal in so many ways. Could the robed in white do this?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

No voter ID laws in Cali.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

No voter ID laws in Cali.

That too CW, as well as voters who think "bonds" equals free money. Especially when you dress up the plea for the money in "money for cancer kids to see disneyland and eat ice cream bond..." clothes.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, Re #2845... this IS interdasting!

a) Yesterday 8 labour Members of Parliament resigned the Labour party whip stating that the Party was not dealing with systemic anti-Jewish problems,
b) Joan Ryan was one of those 8 labour MPs who resigned,
c) 3 conservative MPs also resigned the conservative whip, one of which, Anna Soubry, recently had (FF?) anti-jewish far-right heckling on live news,
d) BBC link: Independent Group - 3 Tory MPs quit to join,
e) The prime minister has a minority government and currently uses a pact with the 10 northern Irish DUP MPs to get votes through - however the BREXIT Irish backstop issue is straining that pact,
f) The loss of control by both governing conservatives and "shadow" Labour of 11 MPs destroys any predictability in government votes on Brexit just in the month that they need to get a deal ratified,
g) This could be a deep state play to force an extension of Brexit negotiations,
h) This could be a deep state play to force an election, which would also delay Brexit,
I) This could be a deep state play to force a second people's referendum which would delay or at worst reverse Brexit,
j) This could be a deep state False Flag to divert focus through playing the Jewish oppression card.
...and this next one is BIGGGG
k) The John McDonnell MP who replied "Q" to the tweet is... the Labour Shadow Chancellor! He would be the second most important member of the government after prime minister if Labour were voted in to power now!!
l) Unsure if he is blaming the resignations and Independent Group start up on Q, or whether he's on Q side. He has certainly been character assassinated by deep state over last few years, alongside Jeremy Corbyn.

That's all I got for now... and time for bed!

new topics

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join