It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: CanadianMason

Youve lost your mind. Believing in Q now? There have been no big arrests no Q proofs. What the hell is going on.

Lost my mind? The only logical reply to that is, I doubt it and, since that is a logical reply, probably not.

Do I believe in Q now? No. Rather, I accept Q as a phenomenon worthy of my attention. I used to criticize and ridicule others for "believing" in Q, too; however, the good people here have set me straight.

Everyone here loves a good mystery!

By virtue of your occasional 'drive-by' appearances here, I would venture to guess that you do, too.

I think it's safe to say we all 'believe' Q is probably the Greatest Show on the Planet currently.

edit on 21-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Has anybody seen the Fox News slip up just now ? I don’t know how to post an image. The icon won’t work.

They just posted the death of RBG.

If anyone follows method in twitter, it’s there.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I think it's safe to say we all 'believe' Q is probably the Greatest Show on the Planet. 

The good news is: there's a vaccine called Q-Vax.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
Has anybody seen the Fox News slip up just now ? I don’t know how to post an image. The icon won’t work.

Accidental Graphic - Fox Apologizes

link

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

"Fox & Friends Apologizes for Accidental Graphic Saying Ruth Bader Ginsburg is Dead" They apologized for the graphic.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Here's a full graphic.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Accidental Graphic - Fox Apologizes

link

Media outlets actually have these things prepared long in advance of people of note's death.
Sometimes they accidently get released prematurely.

A major publishing house I was connected with had an entire book prepared years in advance of Ronald Reagan's death.
All it needed to go to publication was the date of his death. Other publishers ad them as well.

The moment the person dies, they rush to be first to print.

These RBG death announcements slipping out, means her death is imminent and the outlets know it and all have itchy trigger fingers to announce the news first.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Here's a full graphic.

Why even have that graphic made and queued up if there is no truth to it? Do they usually have graphics of people’s deaths while they are still alive? That doesn’t cut the mustard to me...

She dead.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Mathematically impossible for all these coincidences though no ? Seeming as some of us here believe her too be dead. a reply to: csimon

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: abago71
Here's a full graphic.

Why even have that graphic made and queued up if there is no truth to it? Do they usually have graphics of people’s deaths while they are still alive? That doesn’t cut the mustard to me...

She dead.

See above.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Can’t be that far ahead of a correction if they’ve placed her death in 2019 and she supposedly claims she will stay in office for 5 more years, no ? Which means whoever made the image on their end is very recent, not long ago as you claim. a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Agreed. Whether she is dead yet or not, it seems that there is a death watch going on right now.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Can’t be that far ahead of a correction if they’ve placed her death in 2019 and she supposedly claims she will stay in office for 5 more years, no ? Which means whoever made the image on their end is very recent, not long ago as you claim. a reply to: IAMTAT

I think the buzz is circulating around the news rooms is that she died or is about to.

They probably need to wait for the 'go' from a family member. I give it a day or two.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The graphic may have originally had the year 2018 on it, and may have been updated to 2019 on January 1st.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

For those jockeying for power, any delay can also be used to advantage. Here are some of the cases in modern history of an announcement of the death of a leader being marked by delays and deceptions.

Dead Silence: Delays, Deception Mark The Deaths Of Dictators

RBG dictator but you get the idea...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Weird, didn't see the graphic they put up, but just saw the apology done by Steve Doocy. He said as far as they know RBG is recovering at home. Still really strange Fox had that graphic ready to air, and in the bull pen, so to speak ?

Edit : Just read TAT's response, it sounds reasonable I guess.

edit on 21-1-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

He said as far as they know RBG is recovering at home. 

Intentional oopsie to force somebody in a position to know to go on record?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Has Huber to hand over evidence today or something along those lines ?

Will the death be announced later today or tomorrow in order to blanket that Huber coverage ?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Q Post #1822 reminds us that the MSM is the enemy of the People.

Fake News collaborating and pushing knowingly false information? Fake News ‘KNOWINGLY FALSE’ narrative pushes.

Huh, Real News about Fake News...below.

(I would never have guessed you could get factual and contextual reporting out of a cat!)

edit on 21-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join