It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Now we know what Musk is doing with his borirng machine.

You don't seem your normal self lately, everything OK?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
Link?

It's in the article.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You don't seem your normal self lately, everything OK?

Q made close to 70 drops in the last 3.5 days and has said nothing of importance.

Spelling errors, factual errors and trivia. Just doing my part with them, is all.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Thanks.

I got twisted around.

Was reading in between testing and thought you were saying the CF was based out of Switzerland.

Oops. Carry on.

I'll have to poke at it later...meeting time.

Q made close to 70 drops in the last 3.5 days and has said nothing of importance.

Spelling errors, factual errors and trivia. Just doing my part with them, is all.

Got it, NP.

Just noticed your tone wa a bit different, nothing more.

Maybe it's just me.
edit on 21-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Don't try to school the teacher, son. Where the company is legally incorporated is irrelevant. If they're doing business from within the US, they need to obey US export laws. If the products are coming from inside the US, or passing through the US, they need to obey US export law.

Again, I need to know this stuff as part of my job.

link   

And what is your part, exactly?

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Though it wasn't spoken about much on ATS, the posts that Q made about Ann Coulter last night really poked the beehive on 8chan. Memes were sprouting up left and right, and naturally her Twitter was attacked.

I do believe Q did this with the intention of pushing the big Q-uestion.

Ann Coulter has a big mouth. That's no mystery. Harassment from the chan community will get her talking and most likely slamming Q and the Q community. But remember, liberals despise Ann. If she has beef with Q, that may cause the lefties to take a deeper look into the whole Q phenomenon.

The enemy of my enemy is my ____.

The Streisand Effect.

Well played.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Then the article is wrong in saying that "They are trying to get around US law by having their headquarters in Switzerland." Which, was the claim I was replying to.

The article also doesn't say there was a problem with their actions in the US, which products were exported from or went through the US or if any of these were part of what was sold to China or Russia. You should know that those details matter and that you can't come to a conclusion without that info.

edit on 21-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
And what is your part, exactly?

Pointing out when Q messes up and offering the counter view that Q is not some team of WH insiders privy to Trump's real plans.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: crankyoldman

Though it wasn't spoken about much on ATS, the posts that Q made about Ann Coulter last night really poked the beehive on 8chan. Memes were sprouting up left and right, and naturally her Twitter was attacked.

I do believe Q did this with the intention of pushing the big Q-uestion.

Ann Coulter has a big mouth. That's no mystery. Harassment from the chan community will get her talking and most likely slamming Q and the Q community. But remember, liberals despise Ann. If she has beef with Q, that may cause the lefties to take a deeper look into the whole Q phenomenon.

The enemy of my enemy is my ____.

The Streisand Effect.

Well played.

Ag, you nailed that. The Q is a symbol that is encoded within. The media and shills are doing the opposite of what they intend to do by drawing attention to it. The July/August spike in articles was no accident. One it served to out those who oppose liberation - can't help themselves btw. Two it exposed the symbol around the world at the right time.

Symbols will be their down fall - mirror. Q is a symbol.

Ask the average person who knows nothing of the details of Q what Q is, and they'll have a vague notion. That is all that matters.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Then the article is wrong in saying that "They are trying to get around US law by having their headquarters in Switzerland." Which, was the claim I was replying to.

The article also doesn't say there was a problem with their actions in the US, which products were exported from or went through the US or if any of these were part of what was sold to China or Russia. You should know that those details matter and that you can't come to a conclusion without that info.

There was an active DOJ investigation of the company, so apparently there was probably cause to believe laws had been broken. Companies try to circumvent export laws all the time. And they get caught at it all the time.

As for the Clintons, if they pressured the DOJ to shut down the investigation, that's obstruction of justice. And if they did it in exchange for a payment, that's bribery as well.
edit on 21-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

But there are ??? all over that and that the article doesn't really answer any of them.

If that is the quality of our "knowing"...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Thats because this is the second of a four part article....

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Q2847

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ae0cd0 No.5305044 📁
Feb 21 2019 12:35:01 (EST)
DaYa0mBUwAEd2ls.jpg ⬇

www.sciencenews.org...📁
You have more than you know.
5:5?
Q

Looks familiar...

Oh, yea. I remember.

Might be pointing to this: Feds investigate claims linking Johnson's baby powder to cancer

"The U.S. Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission are investigating claims that Johnson & Johnson concealed asbestos contamination in its popular baby powder and other talcum products."

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yeah, obvious clickbait is obvious.

Half way through and no solid proof.

It's the "we are the news" format.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

"It's not what you know, it's what you can prove".

And, that's what these white collar criminals and traitors are depending on. Remember, they are mostly ALL lawyers. They are weavers of deception and have spun their web carefully.

(Didn't Comey just tweet about 'weavers'?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: CoramDeo

OMG!!! 0.7 Miles between Clinton Foundation and Trump Tower. They might even have a tunnel connecting the two. No coincidences y'all.

ETA; And it even forms half a swastika. Gotta find what the other 2 arms point to.

Just by eyeballing it I put the other two arms somewhere around Rockefeller Center and Carnegie Hall. Interesting?
edit on 2/21/2019 by imthegoat because: Typossssss

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

That's referring to taxes with their HQ being in the great tax haven known as New York City.

Any way you look at it, from what we know, it looks pretty shady.

Explain the Aliases of some higher ups in the company?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
(Did not include the graphic)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ae0cd0 No.5305044 📁
Feb 21 2019 12:35:01 (EST)

DaYa0mBUwAEd2ls.jpg ⬇

www.sciencenews.org...📁
You have more than you know.
5:5?
Q

#2847 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

.......Because every damn thing is Made in China!!!!!

I embrace President Trump's words (paraphrasing)....I look forward to the day it says, "Made in the U.S.A."

new topics

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join