It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As I have said many, many times, Mueller and RR could be good guys.

It looks unlikely now, but still, what if the report is indeed all about Hilldog and the Ds.

I would laugh for a bloody week!

P

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Totally false & wrong but I respect that''s your opinion and yours alone.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: MetalThunder

That is a "British" usage for fly as an adjective, question remains why is "Q" using it?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Q said in one of his 2018 messages that President Trump will aboard Air Force One in International Airspace when some kind of huge Anti-Deep state action is taken. It could be information in the Mueller report, that causes some top people to go insane.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Totally false & wrong but I respect that''s your opinion and yours alone.

It is not false & wrong.

I linked the video that CNN aired on the 18th.

The anon did say that Coats had not been in the news in the last couple of days.

Q reposted without correcting.

Q did say that those two tweets were a result of those people following the drops. Totally unsubstantiated.

Those 4 parts are facts and not opinions.

Why that happened? That is my opinion.
edit on 21-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I would bet on it. Ann has always been a Romney girl. Here is one of her articles just after the 2012 election when Obama won against Romney.

www.anncoulter.com...

She's gearing up to dig her heels in for a Romney run against POTUS.

Now...let's find that money connection.

One of the most inexplicable turncoats against President Trump is Fox News's legal commentator, judge Andrew Napolitano. About 10 months ago, Napolitano contracted Trump Derangement Syndrome.

His latest tirade against Trump is to declare his southern border Emergency declaration a "Brazen Unconstitutional Overreach".

W.T.Hell has Happened to this guy? : www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Actually it was Nov. 1, 2017. Supposedly when Podesta and Huma were to be indicted, 11.3 and 11.6 respectively. They made it sound like 2017 but then the goalposts shifted to 2018 and who knows where they are now or of Podesta and Huma are even still persons of interest.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I am guessing that all of these new Never Trumpers are compromised , having skeletons in their closets that would ruin them if outed. They are being blackmailed by the black hats.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

So "15" gets home to the Medieval Castle Eltz in Germany after being out of his brain on the 5:15 and scares the Disney Fairie as soon as she "See's him"?

Probably a sequel, only frozen Elsa knows for sure...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Actually it was Nov. 1, 2017. Supposedly when Podesta and Huma were to be indicted, 11.3 and 11.6 respectively. They made it sound like 2017 but then the goalposts shifted to 2018 and who knows where they are now or of Podesta and Huma are even still persons of interest.

I cannot imagine that Podesta and Huma can no longer be persons of interest since they were complicit along with KIllary in many criminal activities including crimes against children. The only way I could imagine this happening is if they were to have flipped but Q did say NO DEALS so hopefully the time for these two along with HC is coming.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Now he's getting a tattoo
He's gettin' ink done
He asked for a '13', but they drew a '31'
Pretty Fly (for a White Guy) lyrics

The one security threat that the White House does routinely emphasize, that of people coming across America’s southern border, received little airtime. It takes up just a sentence in Coats’ testimony: “Gangs based in Central America, such as MS-13, continue to direct some criminal activities beyond the region, including in the United States.”
Intelligence Chiefs Diverge From Trump On Main Threats to US

Give it to me, baby!
Uh huh, uh huh!
#FlyCoatsFly#

ETA: Burg Eltz is beautiful! I lived only a few kilometres away for a year and visited several times.

edit on 21-2-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I would bet on it. Ann has always been a Romney girl. Here is one of her articles just after the 2012 election when Obama won against Romney.

www.anncoulter.com...

One of the most inexplicable turncoats against President Trump is Fox News's legal commentator, judge Andrew Napolitano. About 10 months ago, Napolitano contracted Trump Derangement Syndrome.

His latest tirade against Trump is to declare his southern border Emergency declaration a "Brazen Unconstitutional Overreach".

I don't get it. I've always liked him. Confusing and deceptive times. Fox all but banned him and removed his show when he clearly showed support for Dr. Ron Paul. We're all being bamboozled with a # show. The truth is out there... But it's not going to be easy to obtain, and there's a very real reason for it.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

www.anncoulter.com...

The judge is the same as he ever was.

A clue to the problem is found in your post where you try to claim tds being something someone who does not support trump would have. It is not. According to words it indicates a syndrome that effects people when they become deranged like trump.

To denote that someone is deranged because of trump you would need to coin a new term.

Possibly anti trump derangement syndrome or something along those lines.

Words mean things.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Words do mean things, and judging from your posts you have tenuous grasp on the English language - at best. What is the point of arguing the semantics of a made-up term?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Oh, and just to confirm what I, myself and others here have been saying - Q has confirmed that their hands have been tied regarding any major action until after the Mueller investigation is complete and his report is handed in.

But, you knew that already.
Hence why [AS][SDNY][MW] are attempting to keep the ‘insurance’ scheme ongoing post Mueller.
FEAR.
The fun begins directly after.
Will make the Super Bowl look like a puppy show.
Q

Pretty much what some of us have been saying this entire time.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

ingr oups vs outgroupsWhat you have is two sides (ingroups) who are totally controlled. Because they have picked a side they are now defensive again anyone who speaks badly against their choice.
And their side is always right, anything the other side say is wrong.
This is psychological warfare, designed to make us fight one another, and stop us looking at what they are doing.
There is a way to stop them.

Everyone has to focus on them and question everything
edit on 21-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yea nice shot at me that has no meat behind it. If you feel i have posted something out of line with the truth then be specific as i just was and call it out instead of vague generalization.

It is comical to see people post tds thinking it means one thing but really they are just calling themselves deranged like trump.

That is not me saying he is deranged it is everyone using that tds term saying he is deranged.

It is pretty sad for people to come here and claim that since a judge does not agree with unconstitutionality then he has changed instead of possibly facing the possibility that he could be correct as usual in his constitutional arguments.

It is always about attacking the messenger instead of verifying the truth now days.

There is the possibility that there is no national emergency having to do with immigration and attempts to launder money in the government is just an attempt to usurp congress. That would be illegal for them to do and likely will be stopped in the courts since the funding bill allocated money for the project.

"i did not have to do this"

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Everyone has to focus on them and question everything

Such requires critical thinking and thick skin.

Big pharma

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

www.anncoulter.com...

I don't get it. I've always liked him. Confusing and deceptive times. Fox all but banned him and removed his show when he clearly showed support for Dr. Ron Paul. We're all being bamboozled with a # show. The truth is out there... But it's not going to be easy to obtain, and there's a very real reason for it.

Towards the end more and more deep agents will be forced to expose themselves for who and what they are. Napolitano, Coulter, Romney, etc. Just like in Chess you sacrifice the pawns, Knight's, Bishops, Queen. Then, the King himself. Only, this Chess game isn't Black and White.

edit on AMThursdayThursday stAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago2529 by All Seeing Eye because: Added:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Part 2 of the Gateway Pundit expose on the Clinton Foundation FBI/DOJ Coverup:

www.thegatewaypundit.com... t-ii/

new topics

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join