It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Plus everyone must think for themselves but somehow "Those that have followed closely since the beginning" have reached a consensus and if you disagree then you just don't understand the comms.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

How did I twist it?

Don't get so defensive, I just asked why you think

Must be over the target.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Text of Space Policy Directive-4: Establishment of the United States Space Force

The text of what DJT signed yesterday. Worth looking at.

"...not include the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the National Reconnaissance Office, or other non-military space organizations or missions of the United States Government."

Sec. 8. Relationship with National Intelligence. The Secretary of Defense and the Director of National Intelligence shall create and enhance mechanisms for collaboration between the Department of Defense and the United States Intelligence Community in order to increase unity of effort and the effectiveness of space operations. The Secretary of Defense and the Director of National Intelligence shall provide a report to the President within 180 days of the date of this memorandum on steps they have taken and are planning to take toward these ends, including legislative proposals as necessary and appropriate.

Director Of National Intelligence has a big job suddenly

This is way bigger then folks realize. DJT "...When you get right down to it, more importantly, that's why I am here."

"... We have a lot of defensive weapons and offensive weapons and we are NOW going to start taking advantage of them this is something they could have done sooner but they decide to wait..." (black ops funding might be drying up for these folks - see SB2's recent Video about "money."

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Must be over the target. I've never seen this many users online. It's often ~100k less.

No sorry you're in correct. Because I heard:

You realise less people are viewing this thread than previous, less people posting in here than previous threads. Less people viewing chan than before Christmas and less people posting on the chans than before Christmas. This "larp" is dwindling. 

And I also heard

Those are 200k BOTS. Got it?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
(black ops funding might be drying up for these folks - see SB2's recent Video about "money."

But then wouldn't this mean that Trump wants them to have a new source of funding? That would mean that he is in tight with the same folks running black ops.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

FAKE NEWS

Did I mention QMAP activity?

You decide to believe EndtheMadnessNow when he says traffic has increased over another poster who says traffic on other sites have decreased.

Neither posters provided evidence or proof. Shows your ignorance to believe what you want.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
OK, let's ignore the new detractor, because there are new Q drops.

2834: Sarah Carter is reporting that James Baker originally thought Hillary Clinton should be charged over the e-mail scandal.

2835 & 2836: Red Castle and the Army Corp of Engineers building the wall.

2837:

mobile.twitter.com...📁
We really started something, didn’t we?
Well, now we know he’s a bad apple.
#FlyCoatsFly#
Q

Heh. Now we know what that was about. Q ran Dan Coats up the flagpole to see who saluted him. Aside from Schiff, I remember ex-Sen. Olympia Snow (who was a RINO from the same mold as John McCain) tweeting out support for Coats.

2838:

www-m.cnn.com...📁
Right after BARR installed?
What a coincidence.
News moving fast?
Q

Q confirming that Mueller wrapping up his report is connected to the new AG being installed.

edit on 20-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
2839:

Mueller must deliver report to DOJ prior to OIG releasing next installment.
You will understand why in the coming weeks.
Q

What do you make of this? Perhaps the next part of the OIG report will totally undermine the special counsel? Or because key players like McCabe and Comey are about to be referred for indictment?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

IDK, honestly. There is something in the Mueller report that is key to whatever findings the OIG has. Perhaps whatever story the Mueller report tells, the OIG will back it up. Perhaps the rumors of Mueller being a white hat this entire time are true? Maybe he cleared the President long ago, and has been working on the coup this entire time?

Highly unlikely I know....but still possible.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I want to take just a minute to thank dashen and all of this thread's regular posters for their epic research and contributions here.
I have been following since thread 1.
I posted numerous times in the earlier threads and have been lurking this entire time.
I felt that my contributions to this were extraneous and didn't really add much, and I didn't want to take up valuable space. So I've been following from the sidelines.
I'm grateful to you all for this amazing work, and I am certain there are many, many others like myself following your excellent research.
Q7

Back to lurking now...

edit on 2201919 by Elostone because: Forgot my beer

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Re supposedly diminished interest

This thread (part XV) currently has 144 flags which is more than parts 9 to 14 had. Part 8 had 158 flags and ran from mid June to mid July. Part 15 is only on page 250 and may still collect some flags. Looks like an uptick in interest to me!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is way bigger then folks realize. DJT "...When you get right down to it, more importantly, that's why I am here."

So is this a soft disclosure of ET's ? Is this implying that Trump is aware somehow of an ET threat ? Oh Man, ET's scare the Hell out of me !!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Q has kept Mueller a mystery with no clear theory; least none that I can make sense of thus far.
Q implies Mueller won’t find any collusion, because there wasn’t any.

I think we may find out very soon and according to Q2832: "WE ARE THE NEWS NOW".

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

IDK, honestly. There is something in the Mueller report that is key to whatever findings the OIG has. Perhaps whatever story the Mueller report tells, the OIG will back it up. Perhaps the rumors of Mueller being a white hat this entire time are true? Maybe he cleared the President long ago, and has been working on the coup this entire time?

Was thinking the same thing, especially since such a big deal was made about Mueller and Barr being big buddies in real life. Would Barr take on a job that was going to clobber his old friend ??

It's really quite entertaining watching all these treasonous minions trying to reconcile what's going down.

edit on 20-2-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Thank you for the eloQuent description of my exact lurking/participation in these threads
I check this/these thread(s) frequently throughout the day and as such I encourage the active participants to refrain from engaging those with an [agenda]!
As always thanks Dash! Legend.

Alliterayshun

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Was thinking the same thing, especially since such a big deal was made about Mueller and Barr being big buddies in real life. Would Barr take on a job that was going to clobber his old friend ??

It's really quite entertaining watching all these treasonous minions trying to reconcile what's going down.

Its crossed my mind that Trump set himself up to go down to .."legally introduce evidence in a court of law.." Wouldnt that be something? Doubtful considering Trumps ego and pride, but fun to ponder nonetheless.

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join