It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Qanon

Just to get it right...

quoteinvestigator.com...

In 1852 a biographical magazine also quotes Napoleon giving advice to his marshals [BM]: “Then, gentlemen,” said Napoleon, “let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him.”

Be slow to act when your enemy is acting like a fool. I think many of us practice this and don't realize it. Maybe thru shock at how dumb the fool is acting.

Thanks for the Napoleon quote.
edit on 20-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

As an avid night tremor frequent, I say pay attention. The sub consciousnesses is a powerful thing. I hate using the PTSD card as many call hogwash on the matter but, In that moment of pre sleep the soul will tell many a story. same goes for your awakening. She has something she wants to tell you...

The 17, 4:!3 connection is just your sign that alerts your senses to an ongoing pathway. You woke up at 4:13 because of where your mind is currently at . Now alert to the real issue
edit on 20-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Cheers Sabre, will contact her at a decent hour... I quite agree about the sub consciousness... a gut-feel instinct guide when awake and a communicator and resolver of problems when asleep!

The dream had both good and bad news in it from her perspective but nothing I haven't been expecting and not prepared support plans for.

edit on 21-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The 2020 plan was to disable our military to a vulnerable state of attack. As Q has mentioned, inferior "Steel" for example. The NWO/ Alien/blood line domination, could only advance their plan with a severely weakened US military. The US Military is not as it seems, Peeple think our wars are fought in Iraq/Afghanistan, not even close. we have been fighting an incredible existential fight for a long year. Enter the yellow man in biblical reference ( I would like Eisegesis input on this,as he is far more knowledgeable) I believe POTUS is of a higher order, call him what you will. Their is a reason Trump tackled NK first, and then focused on China. These are the end days, the one thing that has not been implicated in the "end days" is how us "humans" if we call ourselves that, can change what was once a certainty of the "gods"

Have we advanced enough technologically to save ourselves from our own creation. and if we have... then what

Plague of Tens of Thousands of Locusts Descends on Mecca, Islam's Sacred City

link

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I know, pretty crazy is it not? Some will ignore the signs. I am not a ( I hope the world burns) type of guy but....have yo watched Source Code yet?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Hmm, interesting night's sleep... I went to bed at 1:30am to ensure I wake for a morning appointment... instead I had a very lucid dream about my more troubled daughter and woke up at... 04:13 (17).

Haven't had such a lucid dream for ten years. I wrote down an A4 of notes on it.... and I wake up in time to be alert at laptop for midnight EST (after a decent lavazza espresso).

My own lil Great Awakening

Eclipse?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Cain supposedly has or had the damning Hillary emails which had details and names of those involved in Uranium 1 deal/plan. Politicians, Military, and ex-military. Just like El Chapo hired American ex-military guys for certain jobs the same dirty dealings have been going on with Clintons, Obama, Iran, Pakistan, NK, China and other hostile countries.

Blackwater has changed names several times and Erik Prince no longer runs it. They are an organization of many talents not just commandos and assassins. An acquaintance of mine works for them as a consultant once or twice a year. He's a 'real' Indiana Jones archaelogist. His last job was retreiving an artifact somewhere over in Africa.

That Blackwater ad in that magazine that said 'We are Coming' or something along those lines was a message to Trump & team. It has a double-meaning.

On one job Harvard hires a consulting company inquiring about a certain artifact of interest. That company hires another company to seek out details, location, etc of the artifact which in turn they also hire consultant type companies. Then through another channel make contact with someone who handles admin/logistics for Blackwater (the old original guys still refer to Blackwater) stating client X wants this artifact located over here and will/may encounter resistance to obtain. Blackwater or whoever the hell is running these type of ops calls my acquaintance which he turn meets a team and off they go. They often use military transport planes but not always. If successful which obviously he was since he made it back alive he and his crack team get a big bonus on top of their normal 'consultant' fee. That's his non-lethal role in working for BW. He's a professor at an unamed university.
The above is true although I have no way of proving it here. The rest is just thinking out loud.

There are good guys and bad guys within that org. It's a giant corporation now owned by a large Holding company; basically a private army of many talents for hire. The early origins were out of the Carlyle Group (Bush) and many have a Booz Allen background (like Ed Snowden) along with Halliburton, Bechtel and others such as Lockheed and Raytheon AND of course some ex-military special forces from all branches.

Flynn is connected to them in a sense he knows who they are both good and bad actors but Flynn runs his own intel unit as he sees fit but he's not the one in charge. I really do not believe he's as close to Trump as what some people like to think he is for the simple reason Flynn has only ever trusted and is only loyal to other military brethern and its a small group of military brothers. His handlers & mentors for his later years have been Navy Admirals.
Some may remember Col North and the Iran-Contra scandal or Contragate. Flynn could be involved in something very similar and if true its way beyond conventional arms dealing. Contrary to popular belief, the US Navy is the world's largest Arms dealer. Flynn for years was always around Navy Admirals.

But since Trump killed the Iran Uranium deal I wonder what the evil devil dogs have been doing?

Trump through a wrench & hammer in this soft coup takeover plan. I also think Pence is a sleeper and that Trump knows. I've had funny suspicion about him since day one.
I think there is no doubt multiple ops are being played out within the 'Deep State' actors from politicians, military and the mil-industrial players. Some we know, many we do not. Too many spies, double-agents and back stabbers coupled with all the corruption here and abroad = way too many moving variables to know what is really going on any day of the week.

Pelosi & shifty Schiff are all about gun running (probably drugs as well) - another Contra scandal.

"Q" is just one part but still a mystery to me.

All that said my views could radically change by next week depending how the movie plays out and or Q drops us some new intel.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to:

No but I may drop you off a PM so no thread drift occurs.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
At what point does it become mathematically impossible?

I forgot to post this earlier... interdasting revelations about the Sergei Skripal poisoning in Salisbury, UK, that I've previously posted about in the thread.

The Guardian article on 20th describes how a 16yr old girl is being put forward for an award for being first to assist the Skripals as they collapsed but also says:

The 16-year-old thought Sergei Skripal had suffered a heart attack and alerted her mother, Alison, who is an army colonel and chief nursing officer, and they went to administer first aid.

So the highest ranking nurse in the British Army just happened to be walking past the Skripals, AS they collapsed on a bench in a city centre?

Moving on from the incredibly low possibility of this being by chance, why did this nurse put her daughter forward for a local hero award, knowing that her involvement would hit the news?

As background, this fort-russ article, amongst others, links Sergei Skripal to Christopher Steele and the Fake dossier:

Note, if Theresa May or MI5/MI6 did not poison the Skripal’s they are covering up who did, or the whole thing is a hoax.

The principal suspects for the Skripal poisoning remain:-
1. Theresa May & MI5/MI6
2. CIA
3. Cronies of Christopher Steele covering up the provenance of his Fake Dossier.
Sergei Skripal might have been involved in some way with producing the Fake Dossier, through his contacts with his MI6 handler Pablo Miller who worked for Chris Steele’s Orbis Intelligence.
4. Russian Mafia (Skripal may have been involved in investigating Russian criminal gangs, or may have been involved in criminal activity with Russians).
5. Crooked Russian Oligarch making trouble for Putin
6. Ukraine government

edit on 21-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: format

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I suffered with PTSD for years, wrecked my marriage & job. Now many years later I still from time to time have battles with it. Some days I just want the world, society to have a global reset. I've seen the film Source Code. Very good!

Where the hell is Q ?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yea, awoke in time for full eclipse, though it's overcast where I live so not viewable.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Where the hell is Q ?

Well... sure looks like Q posting to me, double entendre: seems to be talking about government shutdown, but actually talking about PATRIOTS (Trump even capitalized it) which in too many Q posts to list is what Q refers to those who are listening to Q and changing their mindsets about the reality Q is presenting:

To all of the great people who are working so hard for your Country and not getting paid I say, THANK YOU - YOU ARE GREAT PATRIOTS! We must now work together, after decades of abuse, to finally fix the Humanitarian, Criminal & Drug Crisis at our Border. WE WILL WIN BIG!

link

Just take the capitalized phrases and you have:
"THANK YOU - YOU ARE GREAT PATRIOTS! WE WILL WIN BIG!"

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
At what point does it become mathematically impossible?

I forgot to post this earlier... interdasting revelations about the Sergei Skripal poisoning in Salisbury, UK, that I've previously posted about in the thread.

The Guardian article on 20th describes how a 16yr old girl is being put forward for an award for being first to assist the Skripals as they collapsed but also says:

The 16-year-old thought Sergei Skripal had suffered a heart attack and alerted her mother, Alison, who is an army colonel and chief nursing officer, and they went to administer first aid.

So the highest ranking nurse in the British Army just happened to be walking past the Skripals, AS they collapsed on a bench in a city centre?

Moving on from the incredibly low possibility of this being by chance, why did this nurse put her daughter forward for a local hero award, knowing that her involvement would hit the news?

As background, this fort-russ article, amongst others, links Sergei Skripal to Christopher Steele and the Fake dossier:

Note, if Theresa May or MI5/MI6 did not poison the Skripal’s they are covering up who did, or the whole thing is a hoax.

The principal suspects for the Skripal poisoning remain:-
1. Theresa May & MI5/MI6
2. CIA
3. Cronies of Christopher Steele covering up the provenance of his Fake Dossier.
Sergei Skripal might have been involved in some way with producing the Fake Dossier, through his contacts with his MI6 handler Pablo Miller who worked for Chris Steele’s Orbis Intelligence.
4. Russian Mafia (Skripal may have been involved in investigating Russian criminal gangs, or may have been involved in criminal activity with Russians).
5. Crooked Russian Oligarch making trouble for Putin
6. Ukraine government

Hmm and the poisoning was to stop a loose end from having loose lips on the Deep State treason against the US and 45?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I suffered with PTSD for years, wrecked my marriage & job. Now many years later I still from time to time have battles with it. Some days I just want the world, society to have a global reset. I've seen the film Source Code. Very good!

Where the hell is Q ?

I have to say, I think I have it too from more than one tornado event. Was in the service but never was shot at while in the National Guard but I met my fare share of PTSD soldiers. Thank you for your sacrifices for all our freedom to live free and pursue happiness.
edit on 21-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Exactly!

The second link shows a lot of info implying the poison was NOT Novichok on their house door handle but more likely something quick acting left in a red bag. If you were going to poison someone on a city street, who better to position/apply that poison safest than your highest ranking army nurse?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well it fits even if it isn't true. It is on the table as possible and therefore can't be dismissed, 'willy-nilly" (dilly dilly now i guess)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Just being aware of all the possibilities is a big step towards filtering down to the truth!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Youve lost your mind. Believing in Q now? There have been no big arrests no Q proofs. What the hell is going on.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Is it really so unbelievable? That an outsider would step in and stand up for .. the rest of us?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join