It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Does anyone know where the story about Pelosi having her family on the bus with her on this particular trip originated?

I've been looking for pics and or video of the most recent bit with people getting off the bus and so far, all I've managed to find are short clips that show several people I don't know followed by Adam Schiff then the vid cuts off. Are there any videos or pics posted that show the whole entourage?

I've found proof that Pelosi has traveled with family in the past between San Francisco and Andrews Airforce base, but nothing to indicate that they've gone overseas.

Numerous trips were made by Speaker Pelosi between San Francisco and Andrews Air Force Base. Several of these trips included members of Speaker Pelosi’s family, including her husband, daughter, granddaughters and son-in law. For example, one “Staff Summary Sheet” detailing a January 4, 2010, flight from San Francisco to Andrews Air Force Base notes that Pelosi’s daughter Christina “owes for $99.00 (flight) and $7.82 (meal).” The documents suggest that the Speaker’s office was billed for the fees but do not indicate whether the bills were paid.

Judicial Watch Uncovers New Documents Detailing Pelosi’s Use of Air Force Aircraft for Her Family in 2010

edit on 20-1-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I followed George Webb for years.

He nailed the Awans and Dyncorp before anyone.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Question: Was Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff et al just caught red handed involved in an assassination coup plot against Trump & Pence?
Check out this thread
threadreaderapp.com...

That was chilling to read! I've seen bits and pieces today, but not everything put into a point-by-point assessment. If true, shouldn't someone be arrested by now?

There was. A man was arrested for a plot to storm the Whitehouse on the very same day Pelosi et al were set to fly.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

They were also drawn into the sting. Interesting!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Question: Was Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff et al just caught red handed involved in an assassination coup plot against Trump & Pence?
Check out this thread
threadreaderapp.com...

That was chilling to read! I've seen bits and pieces today, but not everything put into a point-by-point assessment. If true, shouldn't someone be arrested by now?

There was. A man was arrested for a plot to storm the Whitehouse on the very same day Pelosi et al were set to fly.

twitter.com...

I've read a little bit about this guy who wanted to attack the Whitehouse. But why would Pelosi and Schiff want to be out of town when it happened? I haven't seen a reason for that.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Something to do with the nature of the coup plot and takeover?

Edit to add: they were flying to NATO headquarters, the HQ of the Muslim Brotherhood and the HQ of Heroin?

edit on 20-1-2019 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Wait up guys, hold your horses
We've all been missing it

Seventeen is NOT the magic number
this one is :

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Super Blood Wolf Moon

D
Morning sun brings heat.
Full moon coming.
Undiscovered stars learned.
Missions forward.
Q

On Sunday evening after dark North America will witness its third, best and last total lunar eclipse – also called a Super Wolf Blood Moon – of a trio that began last January with a Super Blue Blood Moon. 

"A total lunar eclipse visible in its entirety from coast-to-coast across the contiguous (48) United States with totality commencing everywhere before the stroke of midnight." Only two other lunar eclipses have done that, in 1968 and 2000.

" From New York at mid-eclips,e the Moon will be 70-degrees high.

"The last time a totally eclipsed Moon reached such a height from New York City, John Adams was our President," says Rao, referring to the second President of the United States, who was in office from 1797 to 1801.

Full Eclipse – TOTALITY – begins Sunday, Jan. 20, 23:41 (the whole of the Moon will be reddish

Maximum Eclipse Monday, Jan. 21, 00:12 (this is the centerpoint of the event – the Moon will be at its most reddish.

Full Eclipse ends Monday, Jan. 21, 00:43 (the Moon will begin to lose its reddish-ness)

Exactly When You Can See A 100% Red Moon During Sunday's 'Super Wolf Blood Moon' Total Lunar Eclipse

The Jan. 21 total lunar eclipse will be the last one until May 2021, and the last one visible from the United States until 2022;

Super Blood Wolf Moon Eclipse of 2019: Complete Guide

edit on 20-1-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

You should keep in mind how many tourists visit that place every day. Even if the MSM wanted to hide it for some reason, it would come out on social media and they'd have to cover it. Also, the article claimed that the Italian government was making statements. Just some things that reveal it can't be true, even if it was on a reputable site.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Today's Super Blood Wolf Moon is a lunar eclipse. In my previous post I showed that from a North American perspective it is a pretty rare one.

According to Babylonian scholars, eclipses could foretell the death of the king.

In order to preempt the monarch’s fate, a mechanism was devised: the “substitute king ritual,” or “šar pūhi.”

In this ritual, a person would be chosen to replace the king. He would be dressed like the king and placed on the throne. To avoid confusion with a real coronation, all this would occur alongside the recitation of the negative omen triggered by the observation of the eclipse.

The real king would keep a low profile and avoid being seen. If no additional negative portents were observed, the substitute king was put to death, therefore fulfilling the prophetic reading of the celestial omen while saving the life of the real king.

According to this late chronicle, a king of the city of Isin (modern Išān Bahrīyāt, about 125 miles to the southeast of Baghdad), Erra-imitti, was replaced by a gardener called Enlil-bani as part of a substitute king ritual. Luckily for this gardener, the real king died while eating hot soup, so the gardener remained on the throne and became king for good.

How eclipses were regarded as omens in the ancient world

Today is also the second anniversary of Trump's "coronation". Better keep a close eye on the Donald!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Phoenix

originally posted by: daskakik

As for people willingly selling their blood, there would be no conspiracy there. Who would be plotting and what would be the conspiracy?

On conspiracy angle I've seen discussion on "adrenochrome" and harvesting possibly through remains from abortion - its a valid question. Can I say absolutely true or false, no but neither can you.

Just read the other day that babies can feel pain in the womb, it's pretty well documented that babies also respond to outside stimuli, singing, voices, massaging baby in the belly, etc. , so it sure seems possible they could also experience fear

They are "it's" to some people, sad to say.

disclaimer:
I am not for abortions but for a woman's right to choose. Men should have very little skin in the game unless it is their baby that people treat as an 'it'. I do think there shall be none after 6 months that aren't for humanitarian reasons.

I as a Christian, have come to grips with the fact that God decides what is right and wrong. We may be right for wanting them to not treat the baby as an 'it', but we are charged with absolutely forgiving them. We don't have to hang out with them and approve of 'it' being treated as such. I believe our forgiveness is going to be given back to us as we distributed forgiveness of others. Love towards all and hope to see them on the other side.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Phoenix

originally posted by: daskakik

As for people willingly selling their blood, there would be no conspiracy there. Who would be plotting and what would be the conspiracy?

On conspiracy angle I've seen discussion on "adrenochrome" and harvesting possibly through remains from abortion - its a valid question. Can I say absolutely true or false, no but neither can you.

Just read the other day that babies can feel pain in the womb, it's pretty well documented that babies also respond to outside stimuli, singing, voices, massaging baby in the belly, etc. , so it sure seems possible they could also experience fear

They are "it's" to some people, sad to say.

disclaimer:
I am not for abortions but for a woman's right to choose. Men should have very little skin in the game unless it is their baby that people treat as an 'it'. I do think there shall be none after 6 months that aren't for humanitarian reasons.

I as a Christian, have come to grips with the fact that God decides what is right and wrong and gave clear instructions through Jesus. We may be right for wanting them to not treat the baby as an 'it', but we are charged with absolutely forgiving them. We don't have to hang out with them and approve of 'it' being treated as such. I believe our forgiveness is going to be given back to us as we distributed forgiveness of others. Love towards all and hope to see them on the other side.
edit on 20-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: scraedtosleep

And I agree with you on the blood issue.

Truly downplaying things just for the sake of agreeing.

No one is forcing kids to sell their blood.

DENY IGNORANCE

Chinese schoolchildren 'forced to give blood'

Police in China have arrested seven people thought to be behind a scheme that forced schoolchildren to give blood, state media says.

According to police, at least eight children aged between 10 and 16 were made to donate blood to a company in Gansu province in north-west China.

Reports said the children had been beaten by the gang to make them comply.

Among those arrested was a blood centre official, who told police he had been under pressure to find more donors.

So they decided to illegally go after children.

Yeah, that makes sense.

The schoolchildren were reportedly forced to donate once a month for seven months and the amount taken was three times the average amount for voluntary donors.

The gang, who netted 6,250 yuan ($1,000; £600) in the process, presented false identity cards at the blood centre to pretend the children were adults. Under Chinese law, blood donors must be over 18.

The scheme came to light when one of the youngsters sought help from his parents.

The deputy chief of the blood centre and six other men were arrested, according to the official Xinhua news agency.

The company, Lanzhou Institute of Biological Products in the city of Wuwei, is one of the country's biggest producers of blood products, Xinhua said.

Number forced to donate blood in Gansu case rises

The number of victims forced to donate blood in Gansu province has increased to 10.

More details are being revealed as investigations continue into the scandal that saw a group of children under the age of 18 forced to donate blood every month between November and May.

Next...

Is forcing your kid to sell their blood worse then sexually assaulting them? I think not.

WTF?

Thinking this will lead to mass harvesting and hurting of children just for their blood is ridiculous.

Something is ridiculous, and it isn't the information in this post.

Hyping yourselves up just to feel the excitement.

Yes. The excitement after seeing these people removed from society.

Shall I educate you further?

The "100" , a TV series now on Netflix is about survival after a nuclear event that occurred changing livability on the Earth. Some people who had hid out for decades were harvesting blood from the people who survived, against their will. This is CREEPY!
edit on 20-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The "100" , a TV series now on Netflix is about survival after a nuclear event that occurred changing livability on the Earth. Some people who had hid out for decades were harvesting blood from the people who survived, against their will. This is CREEPY!

Nuts, I just watched the very episode in which this is first. brought up last night! And we were seeing it from DVD, so even bigger a coincidoodle. I was going to mention it here.

Clarke’s hunt for something sinister about the situation leads her to a secret room filled with caged grounders.

She’s tipped off by a burns victim who seems miraculously healed half a day later, and it looks as if the mountain men have found a way to heal themselves using blood from their captured enemies.

The 100 season 2 episode 2 review: Inclement Weather

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Nuts, I just watched the very episode in which this is first. brought up last night! And we were seeing it from DVD, so even bigger a coincidoodle. I was going to bring it up here.

Clarke’s hunt for something sinister about the situation leads her to a secret room filled with caged grounders.

She’s tipped off by a burns victim who seems miraculously healed half a day later, and it looks as if the mountain men have found a way to heal themselves using blood from their captured enemies.

The 100 season 2 episode 2 review: Inclement Weather

It is worth the watch I think. But sci fi and me are super friends.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Most of season one was pretty meh IMO and I love SF but towards the end of S1 it got better. If it stays on that level I'll keep watching it.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Dem leaders, including Cuomo and former SoS Clinton, are monsters. Truly barbaric! Some 50 million murdered babies since Roe v Wade; but that's not enough for them. How dare they take the moral high ground on this (and many other issues) while denouncing Trump's immigration policy as ripping "babies out of the arms of mothers..." , said Cuomo. link

Author of above linked article comes back with a good counter point, saying,

Yet, Cuomo and company have no problem whatsoever with ripping the arms and legs off unborn babies. Only in a society intoxicated by secularism and skewered by political correctness....

Thank you for posting this article. It's a Must read.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Obviously there is a lot of opinion on this website, but because they cover all perspectives in one place we give them a least biased rating. However, any individual writer on this website may possess left, right bias or advocate for pseudoscience. It is up to the reader to decide on the bias of each writer.

link

I've decided not to accept the claim due to lack of ability to verify.

My 0.02 cents.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Gut instinct says whats under surface of abortion industry is kind of thing "Q" alluded to when 60/40 split on public knowledge of evil activities were to be held back lest the entire society goes to riot mode.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Good morning y'all.
As we approach day 30 of the US government shutdown and we descend into dystopian Mad Max Thunderdome way of life I'd like to just take this time to chastise you all for the missed opportunity.
Also the Q threads have nearly no q in them.
Fix this

Your pal , dashen

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join