It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Q called these 'students' unknown.

Then he said FISA works both ways. (FISA is for surveying FOREIGN spies within the US)

No wonder Obama holdovers and the Dem leadership are going batsnip crazy! They for sure never in a million years thought Hillary would lose. They were up to no good, and it's all coming out of the dark dirty corners into the light of day.

From a wikipedia page about the FISA COURT

In 2013, a top-secret order issued by the court, which was later leaked to the media from documents culled by Edward Snowden, required a subsidiary of Verizon to provide a daily, on-going feed of all call detail records—including those for domestic calls—to the NSA.

We have it all!

edit on 11-2-2019 by queenofswords because: grammar correction

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Are there any requirements that Congressional interns have to be American citizens? Clearly the Awans didn't have to be in order to work as IT techs. Remember that a lot of Congressional aids were passed out of Obamacare because they couldn't afford it as college kids, and foreign nationals come to study in the US all the time.
edit on 11-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Just having a phone present (with the battery in it) is enough to provide eavesdropping potential for a team with a FISA warrant.
The phones can be used without your knowledge to listen through a mic or see through the camera without even being turned on.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Are there any requirements that Congressional interns have to be American citizens? Clearly the Awans didn't have to be in order to work as IT techs. Remember that a lot of Congressional aids were passed out of Obamacare because they couldn't afford it as college kids, and foreign nationals come to study in the US all the time.

fas.org...

5. Do interns have to be U.S. citizens?

Members of Congress have broad discretion to determine who works in their offices, but different rules and considerations may apply to a noncitizen’s service, based on the individual’s status, particularly if the individual receives pay.30 House offices may wish to contact the Office of the General Counsel, Committee on Ethics, or the Committee on House Administration before employing a noncitizen as an intern. In the Senate, offices may wish to contact the Senate Disbursing Office, Office of Legal Counsel, Select Committee on Ethics, or the Committee on Rules and Administration for guidance on employing noncitizen interns.

The House and Senate ethics manuals provide some general guidance for congressional offices on working with foreign-national interns. Conflict-of-interest considerations may affect the responsibilities an office chooses to assign to a foreign-national intern. Interns who are foreign- nationals should not be assigned duties that might influence U.S. policy in a way that benefits the intern’s home country. As with interns who are U.S. citizens or nationals, a foreign-national intern who receives outside funding for an internship should not be assigned work responsibilities that might affect the intern’s employer or other sponsoring organization. 31

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I LOVE #2693 and #2694! If Q wants additional followers, basic easy to understand disclosure(s) is the best way to do it.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I LOVE #2693 and #2694! If Q wants additional followers, basic easy to understand disclosure(s) is the best way to do it.

Even [AS] can understand it!

I read there is no drinking allowed on the flight over to Gitmo Adam...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

poor liddle schiff.
does he get top or bottom bunk in gitmo?

he's been busted leaking so many times does he really think he's going to get away with it?
Fisa declassification is still hanging over his head like a Sword of Damocles
I think when they bring charges against him then they're going to bring some sort of penalties against CNN for being co-conspirators

Did he think that Team Trump wouldn't have his leaking documented?

Now he will be wondering about ALL the other conversation he's had that have been listened too.

Things just got really intense for poor Adam.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Amending my interpretation of the Q Posts per Day Calendar for this week!

With the posting of #2689 and #2690 we now have 6 posts Saturday, 6 sunday and 3 today - this generates FFC

FFC = First Federal Congress

The First United States Congress, consisting of the United States Senate and the United States House of Representatives, met from March 4, 1789, to March 4, 1791, during the first two years of George Washington's presidency, first at Federal Hall in New York City and later at Congress Hall in Philadelphia. With the initial meeting of the First Congress, the United States federal government officially began operations under the new (and current) frame of government established by the 1787 Constitution. The apportionment of seats in the House of Representatives was based on the provisions of Article I, Section 2, Clause 3 of the Constitution. Both chambers had a Pro-Administration majority. Twelve articles of amendment to the Constitution were passed by this Congress and sent to the states for ratification; the ten ratified as additions to the Constitution on December 15, 1791, are collectively known as the Bill of Rights.

Now here's where it gets interdasting... March 4th 1789 to March 4th 2019 is 230 years! Could this indicate the start of a major change to the constitution?

@cranky... is March 4th significant on your vibrational calendar?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

>>5127462
Life Lesson - [AS]
The next time you 'leak' classified information, don't have your phone (or allow phones of the 'unknown' go-between 'students') present.
FISA works both ways.
Q

Shot across the bow on Schiff for Brains.

If Schiff didn't just schiff him pants, then he really is that stupid.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I wonder if he’s been caught leaking something that he thought was gonna ruin Trump, but ended up being a trap to catch him?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I wonder if he’s been caught leaking something that he thought was gonna ruin Trump, but ended up being a trap to catch him?

aka -a glue trap 😎

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

This isn't Trump's first rodeo being around creepy people trying to do him in. They always assume he is just passively doing nothing while they surround him with pitchforks and torches. That would be a mistake.

He seems to always be planning step 6 when his opponents are only starting step 2.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Just in case you need some high-minded self-important wannabe philosopher to tell you that "Truth matters", here is James Comey's latest tweet. twitter.com...

The graphic is a very interesting choice, don't you think.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Now here's where it gets interdasting... March 4th 1789 to March 4th 2019 is 230 years! Could this indicate the start of a major change to the constitution?

@cranky... is March 4th significant on your vibrational calendar?

Not from my POV, though admittedly I'm looking at the future sequence manifesting and not the past patterns.

That terror-tory is more our no-longer posting
resident expert's area...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I wonder if he instructed those "future journalists" on how to buddy-up to government officials and receive classified leaks?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just in case you need some high-minded self-important wannabe philosopher to tell you that "Truth matters", here is James Comey's latest tweet. twitter.com...

The graphic is a very interesting choice, don't you think.

QOS, what better place for him to Virtue Signal then to the mush brains of future Mockingbird drones.

The pic is odd, "Jackie and Gil Assign Men?"

How is it that Sarah S (who handles the single worst job in the world with dignity) can't eat out without concern of being assaulted and this guy pontificates as if he's next in line for the galactic throne?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I wonder if he instructed those "future journalists" on how to buddy-up to government officials and receive classified leaks?

No, the buzzed-feed and Huffing-a-ton crew comes in next week for that. Special guest will be NY Ti-me(s)' Ali no where to be seen Watkins.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Great value add EMN!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Related, FFC also refers to Full Faith and Credit Clause.

Article IV, Section 1 of the United States Constitution, the Full Faith and Credit Clause, addresses the duties that states within the United States have to respect the "public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Related, FFC also refers to Full Faith and Credit Clause.

Article IV, Section 1 of the United States Constitution, the Full Faith and Credit Clause, addresses the duties that states within the United States have to respect the "public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state."

en.wikipedia.org...

Full Faith and Credit = Humans As Current(see).

"Backed by the Full Faith and Credit..." In the system of Federal Reserve Debt Notes it is our energy that guarantees the repayment of the energy the FED demands after we borrow it from ourselves.

Boy did I hate saying that last part.

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join