It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Cool. Just wanted to make sure I didn't break and TOCs.

It's not my house, just want to make sure I'm following the rules.

It is getting to the point where it may become like FB, Twitter and others.

I want to see Twitter take down the President's Account. Or Facebook could have a go. Now that would be fun!

While on this subject, is there a place to get all of Q's videos in case YouTube takes down the Q accounts?

Remember, from here on in their responses will be chaotic as the hammer falls.

P

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
AOC's recent questions were inspiring. Try and listen without per-conceived ideas of AOC.

Now she turned it around towards the President at the end, but I find it very surprising she would do such a great job at outing the entire House.

Watch and see if her ability to be 'stupid' starts to turn around. I think the lesser Democrats may be about to stage a revolt with her as leader. It could be the last hope for the party as a whole.

What if she actually does have a brain and her 'Stupid' may just be a act to getting her noticed ... and ... it works very well.

Candidate perhaps for 2024 after Trump's two terms.

AOC vs Ivanka?

Sheez, what a race that would be especially if AOC drops the stupid act suddenly.

She has legs if she just says, I grew up a lot, I may have been a bit silly at the beginning but then, so was President Trump.

Interesting, very interesting.

P

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What are muderers? I think DJT is the Master Internet troll beast.
Amazing how many people are freaked out, pissed, and having a core meltdown over 'misspelled' words. We know better of course.
Effin' Hilarious!
Twitter Muderers

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Adam Schiff is mis-using the House Intelligence Committee. Even though the House has no prosecutorial authority, Schiff declares that Bob Mueller isn't doing his job correctly. And he's directing the H.I.C. to do what Bob Mueller didn't think his investigators needed to do. In fact, Schiff is accusing Bob Mueller of "caving to pressure" from Donald Trump!

I hope there's a sealed-indictment with his name on it: twitter.com...
edit on 2/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Did this get overlooked in the bum-rush of Q posts yesterday?

www.crainsnewyork.com...

The President of Planned Parenthood, since 2006, is Nancy Pelosi's former deputy Chief of Staff! Color me shocked!! Funny how these same players have their hands in all kinds of pies. I wonder if ol' Nancy gets a kickback from all that sweet sweet abortion cash?

Oh, and what a surprise, this womans husband just happens to run a giant lobbying firm who represents, you guessed it - Planned Parenthood.
edit on 11-2-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The last thing we need is for a true believer to get elected.

She does not represent the best interests of freedom or liberty, either one.

She may talk a good game about corruption, but her solution is total control, not decentralization and liberty.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Im thinking the next few elections go something like this

2020- Duh, GEOTUS round 2
2024 - Don Jr.
2028 - Don Jr
2032 - Ivanka
2036 - Ivanka
2040 - Possible Dem one termer
2044 - The Reign of Caesar Barron Trump, First of His Name begins......until ???????

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Adam Schiff is mis-using the House Intelligence Committee. Even though the House has no prosecutorial authority, Schiff declares that Bob Mueller isn't doing his job correctly. And he's directing the H.I.C. to do what Bob Mueller didn't think his investigators needed to do. In fact, Schiff is accusing Bob Mueller of "caving to pressure" from Donald Trump!

I hope there's a sealed-indictment with his name on it: twitter.com...

There probably is an indictment with "People v. Adam Schiff" on it. For several months now, Schiff has been acting like a frightened animal. He knows the (white hat) wolves are closing in on him.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They did not say that.
They said reduce the number of beds and therefore the number of people they can detain.
Go after and detain the known criminals. Get them rounded up and deported and leave the families together and unabused.
Once again you take a story put some bastardized spin on it and try to present it as the truth. I see trump do this daily.
This is the conservative way now? Lie lie lie? Learn from " your leader🎶" how to lie about anything and be okay with it.
MAGA right? My ass.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Why does this matter to you at all?
Not your fetus, not your uterus, not your choice.
Mind your own body and business.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If thats the case, it was learned from the masters - the Democrats. How you can even come on here and complain about Reps spinning anything, while the Dems control the Fake News Media, is absolutely insane. There had not been one SECOND of fair coverage since Trump took office. They have combined their powers to take out the President, and its failing dramatically.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: queenofswords

Why does this matter to you at all?
Not your fetus, not your uterus, not your choice.
Mind your own body and business.

Hold on to your uterus but post birth killing is called murder. The new law, as written, will not stand up in court and may merely be a disruption in the news cycle to distract from something else. Of course your mom and the doctor can always make you 'comfortable' while they decide your fate. It's never too late.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I think it is a crime to advocate and plan murder. I do mean actual crime that can be punished by law. That would put a quick stop to the recent pushes for killin babies.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Did this get overlooked in the bum-rush of Q posts yesterday?

www.crainsnewyork.com...

The President of Planned Parenthood, since 2006, is Nancy Pelosi's former deputy Chief of Staff! Color me shocked!! Funny how these same players have their hands in all kinds of pies. I wonder if ol' Nancy gets a kickback from all that sweet sweet abortion cash?

Oh, and what a surprise, this womans husband just happens to run a giant lobbying firm who represents, you guessed it - Planned Parenthood.

Well let us not forget that potus fulfilled their wish list of funding. He done this even before wall talk and got nothing in return.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
And the only controlling authority over Congress would be the Ethics Committees... and the Senate just let one skate.
If they are policing their own, there may as well be no authority.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I think its a little more complicated than that, and what does that have to do with Pelosi's former deputy Chief of Staff running Planned Parenthood?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Open Secrets has a Long List of politicians that receive Planned Parenthood donations - They’re ALL DEMOCRATS

Here is the archived copy of the Congressional Report on Planned Parenthood.
Defund Planned Parenthood NOW!
Planned Parenthood Investigation Pathetic Dems were swimming in $$$.

Lisa Mei Crowley thread unroll on latest Q drops.

HUMAN FETAL TISSUE RESEARCH: CONTEXT AND CONTROVERSY
MAJORITY STAFF REPORT PREPARED FOR THE USE OF THE
COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY UNITED STATES SENATE
ONE HUNDRED FOURTEENTH CONGRESS SECOND SESSION

Now we're seeing that Planned Parenthood has been exposed, not only for funneling Federal taxpayer support to their chosen democrats, but conspiring to sell everything connected to an aborted baby, the Federal taxpayer funding will cease. PP is now going after individual States for protection to keep profiting from abortions. States Rights is the ticket, or so they think, to keep viable - all under the guise that this is “healthcare” and is somehow a right that empowers women. Just another heinous cash cow.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I still cannot fathom how it is legal for a taxpayer funded organization such as Planned Parenthood to give money to politicians! How are they allowed to take our millions of dollars of tax money and give tons of it to strictly Democratic candidates? They're allowed to turn around and profit from the sale of aborted babies???

Its as if the NRA was completely tax funded and then turned around and donated millions to all Republican politicians. There would be riots in the streets if that happened. With this, we get mostly silence. Curious, is it not??
edit on 11-2-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes I saw that. I’m sure it’s just a giant coincidence that building was used for this “training”. Like Warrior said, NXIVM is way bigger than we realize right now.

NXIVM is way bigger than we realize....

One of the larger sex trafficking ops connected to smaller nodes around world.

Sex trafficking, ubiquitous.

NXIVM = neck (not head) of octopus...tentacles far reaching. Head is OWL. Head of the OWL!!

Y

Intuition..........................throat.....................bleeding.......time heals all wounds..........remote view = Hydra.

It will rise again in future.

...branding of women...cult...sexual blackmail...Foundations...money...murder and rape video footage shown to potential recruits...SICK.

...psychological human experiments...cauterizing symbol..pubic region....slave/master...naked...................................

drugs.....smallville? ...ceremony...intimidation tactics......

SILENCE.

hOLLyWooD....BIG MONEY....recruiting..............

Promises made, stardom.......price to pay.....

CROSSROADS. devil....soul....pay the price for fame/wealth beyond dreams.....

Cult.

Satanic.

Crossroads.

N14M....scandalous.

N(XIV)M

Osirus. body cut up into how many pieces?

How many stations of the Cross?

What follows the 14th night of lunation in March?

How many days before Passover?

Etc, etc.
edit on 11-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

How many Beatitudes?

How old was the Virgin Mary at Annunciation?

edit on 11-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Potus singed into law the largest 6 month spending bill ever in history and gave dems everything without a fight. This was done with pubs running both chambers. Point being is that at the time his base wanted him to defund planned parent hood. The former deputy chief is a demon of trump and pubs creation. Why are these people getting money to operate and have jobs now? Why is this crap not on the bargaining table in talks about other funding projects? One could easily assume that trump is on board with planned parent hood cause basically he signs their checks.

When we grew up and went to school
There were certain teachers who would
Hurt the children any way they could
By pouring their derision
Upon anything we did
Exposing every weakness
However carefully hidden by the kids
But in the town it was well known
When they got home at night, their fat and
Psychopathic wives would thrash them
Within inches of their lives
edit on 11-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join