It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sunday, February 10, 2019

The Democratic Party is wrapping up their horrible week, by committing SUICIDE.

This morning, Democrats said they wouldn't negotiate the 2019 budget further, unless the deal included illegal-alien criminals being released from detention centers!

theconservativetreehouse.com...

The negotiations came to an abrupt halt, with no plans to resume.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Information Poisoning...
The war for your MIND is merciless.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Latanya Mapp Frett Latanya Mapp Frett is the Executive Director of Planned Parenthood Global, the international arm of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, with regional and country offices in Africa and Latin America. She has quadrupled the size of the program in four years to become one of the most innovative and sustainable global health organizations in the field.

Ms. Frett previously worked for 8 years as a human rights officer for the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) and for 10 years with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). Ms. Frett served as a delegate to the Fourth World Conference on Women in Beijing in 1995 and continues to fight for the human rights of women. An attorney by training, she began her career at the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund in Washington, DC.

[..]

www.plannedparenthood.org...

So the Executive Director of Global affairs at PP worked for 8 years as a human rights officer for the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)...She also lives in Kenya
edit on Sun Feb 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote and made PARAGRAPHS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Cranky, if you read the NY new abortion law, you will find that they repealed the parts of the Public Health Law that required records to be compiled and filed when a live abortion takes place, and the commissioner of health no longer has any authorization. They also did away with any rules or regulations as to how the baby is disposed of.

Here you go. The following is what they did away with. Read it and weep.

New York Public Health Law, Section 4164

New York Public Health Law, Section 4164, Induced Viable Births (REPEALED)

1. When an abortion is to be performed after the twelfth week of pregnancy it shall be performed only in a hospital and only on an in-patient basis. When an abortion is to be performed after the twentieth week of pregnancy, a physician other than the physician performing the abortion shall be in attendance to take control of and to provide immediate medical care for any live birth that is the result of the abortion. The commissioner of health is authorized to promulgate rules and regulations to insure the health and safety of the mother and the viable child, in such instances.

2. Such child shall be accorded immediate legal protection under the laws of the state of New York, including but not limited to applicable provisions of the social services law, article five of the civil rights law and the penal law.

3. The medical records of all life-sustaining efforts put forth for such a live aborted birth, their failure or success, shall be kept by attending physician. All other vital statistics requirements in the public health law shall be complied with in regard to such aborted child.

4. In the event of the subsequent death of the aborted child, the disposal of the dead body shall be in accordance with the requirements of this chapter.

All of the above provisions no longer apply.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

"Well, It happened again"

Clearly this does NOT related to snowman(woman).

Shut down? Future proves past?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"stalled over immigrant detention policies". New demands. Just prolonging their inevitable doom, IMO.

Thomas Wictor on How Trump Will Win Everything - There’s No Defense Against His Strategy.

He shares a video from a Canadian professor that IMO is worth a listen.

edit on 10-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Jeez, whenever I hear 'snowman'; one person, one name always comes to mind... ES.
Damn, my mind is corrupted.

Anyways in reviewing that tweet I happened to notice the previous POTUS tweet.

Donald J. Trump ✔
@realDonaldTrump

The Border Committee Democrats are behaving, all of a sudden, irrationally. Not only are they unwilling to give dollars for the obviously needed Wall (they overrode recommendations of Border Patrol experts), but they don’t even want to take muderers into custody! What’s going on?
4:54 PM - Feb 10, 2019

Just noticed "muderers"

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Jeez, whenever I hear 'snowman'; one person, one name always comes to mind... ES.

Donald J. Trump ✔
@realDonaldTrump

The Border Committee Democrats are behaving, all of a sudden, irrationally. Not only are they unwilling to give dollars for the obviously needed Wall (they overrode recommendations of Border Patrol experts), but they don’t even want to take muderers into custody! What’s going on?
4:54 PM - Feb 10, 2019

Just noticed "muderers"

Corrupted? Drink more fluoride then...

Good catch on muderers (those who muddy the waters?)

Somehow I doubt Snowman(woman) is for PC reasons Snowden makes sense.

Methinks the SB2 decode on those two are going to be enlightening.

ADD:

Some folks were kicking around the idea that [r] was tied to the missing letters in DJT tweets. Solo [R]'s are Renegade or Obama. Except: Q#128 Ope[r]ations underway.
edit on 10-2-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
30, 45, 60, 90. I looked at that sequence and kinda realized there was a number missing. 30x1=30, 30x1.5=45, 30x2=60 and 30x3=90.

The number missing is 30x2.5=75. 75 imho, is missing. 1.5 could mean something, also.

ETA, I meant to say that 15 could mean something also...
edit on 10-2-2019 by NightFlight because: mo info...

edit on 10-2-2019 by NightFlight because: 2, to, two, too, tu-tu

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
30, 45, 60, 90. I looked at that sequence and kinda realized there was a number missing. 30x1=30, 30x1.5=45, 30x2=60 and 30x3=90.

The number missing is 30x2.5=75. 75 imho, is missing. 1.5 could mean something, also.

ETA, I meant to say that 15 could mean something also...

The full sequence would be 15,30,45,60,75,90.

Therefore either the number 75 is important because it was left out ... or ...

It is not a sequence but rather refers to trigonometric angles in proper triangles.

P

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Q 2687

Multiple images - see link above.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4951e6 No.5117410
Feb 10 2019 23:50:41 (EST)
>>5117187
Why does the FAKE NEWS media continue to attack a so-called 'conspiracy'?
Did you know there's been 1,000+ articles written about this movement by the FAKE NEWS media machine?
Google: "Qanon" select: 'News' past 30 days (example)
What are they afraid of?
People coming together and thinking for themselves?
Q

Q 2688

From the Goog 'Qanon' search screenshot mine was identical except for last link result.
Just published down under...
Reddit users revolt after reports of Chinese tech giant Tencent's possible investment

edit on 10-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
ETM posted the actually drop, sinner. ]
edit on 10-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

edit on 10-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

What's wrong?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

What's wrong?

Same question.

The source appears to be cited correctly with a link.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That's sick! The local oil-change center has to now keep better disposal records, than NY abortion providers.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Their's no problem CD, ETMN. Just feel that it would be better to post the actual Q drop, on the Q thread for all to read. Not just a link to Qmaps.pub

It's really a non issue-maybe I am being petty. Dig on

edit on 11-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Yes, that's what I had been posting Except in the case where Q includes multiple images making it difficult to post mainly due to ATS not allowing linking to those sites. Like what I did for Q 2687.
Ok, think we're good to go.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Your Good..I am an idiot! Logging off. Keep up the good work [snipped]!!
edit on Mon Feb 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Cool. Just wanted to make sure I didn't break and TOCs.

It's not my house, just want to make sure I'm following the rules.

edit on 11-2-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join