It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Perry isn't Q; Q is a group.

There is a great deal that you do not understand about petroleum refineries, liquid fuels, and international markets.

...If perry is part of that group then perry is Q.

Thanks so much for dropping by to tell me you think i am dumb.
My bottom line on the oil thing is that if we had a law that said we have to supply our needs first then the exports would stop and we would begin to pull more oil out of the ground. The market would adjust.

I think you are stubborn; I don't know if you are 'dumb.' Your analysis is superficial and you refuse to see beyond your analysis. It is not just crude that is important or the type of crude, it is the product slate and demand for individual products that determines trade. Europe uses more diesel than gasoline. US uses more gasoline than diesel. Product slates have bounds.
Carry on.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

AAZZ = A Quranic Name for Boys. Meaning great and mighty.

Aazz Tech = Software company in Dhaka, Bangladesh with an office in UK - aazztech.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What will be the evidence in the case of the uranium? It seems to me that if it is truly illegal then the usa would have already seized such accounts and overturned the deal.

Also it seems that russian money may control the uranium but it remains in the usa for the most part. Is that why the usa has not taken back the so called 20% of it's uranium?

It seems to me that if we begin to see some accounts frozen and such then maybe they have found something of interest. From what i can tell other than the deal looking bad there is no evidence that the clintons made 9 agencies vote their way. We need direct evidence of collusion in the matter of swaying these agencies to vote a certain way.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

No one was prosecuted because the whole system was rigged.
Whistleblowers were threatened and silenced.
Loose ends were killed.
And you wonder why nothing was done?
Now much less of the system is rigged allegedly.
Time to drop the hammer?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Various possible decodes on Q Posts #2676 to #2681:

#2676:
Timestamp2Acronym gives OVL which could mean we need to Overlay this post on another linked post. No idea which. We have a tool to do this in the s/sheet.

Delta2Acronym: 08 02:25:23 (dd hh:mm:ss) gives HBYW. Reference to Dubya and HW bush?

Optics are important
has multiple meanings. I think this is prompting us to look visually at the post:
a) If we mirror it, does it form a Queen chess piece?
b) moving all lines minus 30 ([-30]) gives a first letters string of t rR O aK e ee (Rod Rosenstein?)

#2677:
Timestamp of 15:52:03:
a) includes 5:5
b) remove that and your left with 1,2,3

Timestamp2Acronym gives FGC = Foundation for Global Children,
TimeDelta2Acronym gives CF = Clinton Foundation (is it linked to FGC?)

CAPSOnly/StartOfLines both give WI = Work Instructions?

#2678:
Timestamp has a mirror in it: 21:12:49

With mirrors you are supposed to swap the mirror elements round = 12:21:49 and then search for that timestamp to link with another post or tweet. This gives following @realdonaldtrump tweet:
986044788163084000 Apr 16 2018 19:52:51:

We're in a prime position to defend our majorities in 2018. Let's defy history. #MAGA #LeadRight
t.co...

StartOfLines gives RFAWWEC = Resonance Frequency Analysis Worlwide, European Community?

#2679:
Timestamp of 21:15:15 has a REFLECTION rather than a MIRROR in it?

Guccifer method using "Q" gives .sc. Therefore is the countdown to closure of Special Counsel investigation?

#2680:
Nothing to add but like the RBG - Ruth Bader Ginsberg posted earlier

#2681:
1) Note that most lines start with a hyphen "bullet"... this could also apply to the first 4 lines of:

[-30]
[-45]
[-60]
[-90]

I'd note that the timescales are indicative of Short term planning; 1 to 3 months. The Q posting process has been going 15 months, so this could well be the last 3 months of an 18 month plan?

The only lines that DONT start with a dash are 19, 26, 27 - Do these represent days in February? POTUS meets Kim on 27th!

Line 8:

-[1-4] removal

I assume this means the following from post #2381:

[Batter’s Box]
Michael Steinbach
John Glacalone
Randy Coleman
Trisha Anderson

...but it could also mean the 4 firewalls mentioned in #1929!

Line 17:

-House D's use subpoena power to ……………………Acts 1, 2, and 3. [spill +30]

has 24 periods then no space before Acts... what fills the gap? It's not Foreign Intelligence Surveiilance as that's too long and grammar wrong for sentence.

Acts 1, 2 and 3 could mean the 3 Movies from #1929? It could mean Acts of law, or it could mean illegal Acts by perps.

edit on 10-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Since you're somewhat new around here, you may be unfamiliar with some of these older threads:

Cash to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium One Deal Outside US BOMBSHELL - by Vasa Croe

Uranium 1 Transaction records fresh from FBI Vault 8.31.18 - by Vasa Croe

Radioactive Conflicts of Interest - Not just a hole, but a whole warren - by jadedANDcynical

Breaking: Uranium ONE Confidential Informant Gag Order Just Lifted - by IAMTAT

None of the above threads are too terribly long and so should not take very long to read through. They can give you some good background on the whole Uranium One fiasco, if you're interested.
edit on 10-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: missed closing bracket on link tag

One more tread:

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama admin approved nuclear deal with Moscow - by Grambler
edit on 10-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: additional thread

edit on 10-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: -u

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

There is a great deal that you do not understand about petroleum refineries, liquid fuels, and international markets.

My bottom line on the oil thing is that if we had a law that said we have to supply our needs first then the exports would stop and we would begin to pull more oil out of the ground. The market would adjust.

I may regret asking this, but what makes you think Rick Perry is part of the Q group?

If you recall he was very much against the border wall before POTUS appointed him and he's also a Zionist that's very pro-military Israel. Among other reasons.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Yes i am hardheaded. I do not think europe plays any role in this equation cause they buy from russia. Still the usa has the ability to produce and use its own fuel and we have no need to steal and kill in venezuela and saudia arabia and afghanistan for our supply any longer. Even if we have to become more dependent on canada we can easily get out of other countries business.

No more blood for oil.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I may regret asking this, but what makes you think Rick Perry is part of the Q group?

If you recall he was very much against the border wall before POTUS appointed him and he's also a Zionist that's very pro-military Israel. Among other reasons.

Personally i think him and hannity are behind much of the q fun. I am not the best person to answer the question but the most recent clue was perry being the designated survivor during the state of the union....could you imagine such...king perry

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Don't forget Israel handed Trump all those Iranian nuclear plans last year.
Who is authorized to see nuclear plans?
Someone with Q clearance.
And Rick Perry is also on the National Security Council for some reason.

You may draw your own conclusions

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

No one was prosecuted because the whole system was rigged.
Whistleblowers were threatened and silenced.
Loose ends were killed.
And you wonder why nothing was done?
Now much less of the system is rigged allegedly.
Time to drop the hammer?

Gettin close....

From what i know of things you will be wasting your time hoping a guy named bill will lockup another guy named bill....

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

What about a guy named Frank?
What about a guy named Tony?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Super kudos for the links.

Now i believe that any who wants people to be prosecuted based on evidence in the public should come sit in santas lap and tell me want you want for christmas.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Here's something I came across which relates to one part of your post.

Q 2681 - from the bracketed numbers counting backward lands on dates which have some interesting and related Q drop themes.

[-90] DAYS Prior to 2-9-19 is 11-11-18 [Placeholder drops]

[-60] DAYS Prior to 11-11-18 is 9-12-18

[-45] DAYS Prior to 9-12-18 is 7-29-18

[-30] DAYS Prior to 7-29-18 is 6-29-18

Q 1644 - 29 Jun 2018

It must happen.
Conspiracy no more.
Think of every post made.
It would force us to prove everything stated to avoid looking crazy, correct?
What do they fear the most?
Public awakening.
If they ask.
They self destruct.
They know this is real.
See attacks.
The build is near complete.
Growing exponentially.
You are the frame.
You are the support.
People will be lost.
People will be terrified.
People will reject.
People will need to be guided.
Do not be afraid.
We will succeed.
Timing is everything.
Think Huber.
Think DOJ/FBI reorg.
Think sex/child arrests / news.
Think resignations (loss of control).
How do you remove evil in power unless you reveal the ultimate truth?
It must be compelling to avoid a divide (political attack/optics).
We are the majority (growing).
WW.
Sheep no more.
TOGETHER.
Q

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Acts 1, 2, and 3 spiritually ...

Acts 1 is Jesus taken up to Heaven.

Acts 2 is the coming of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.

Acts 3 is the fulfillment of the gifts of the spirit as revealed by Peter and John preaching at the Temple and healing.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Acts 1, 2, and 3 spiritually ...

Acts 1 is Jesus taken up to Heaven.

Acts 2 is the coming of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.

Acts 3 is the fulfillment of the gifts of the spirit as revealed by Peter and John preaching at the Temple and healing.

Any volunteers? It sounds like a bunch of death. I think i will just stay here and drink.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Found the building:

Google Maps

Just a little something about the Port of Long Beach and a Chinese connection:
LA Times

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
It blows me away how much average people in other countries pay attention to U.S. politics. Do we ever have balloons, floats, or statue likenesses of foreign leaders in our major U.S. parades?
edit on 2/10/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Border negotiations fell apart today. I think Trump's rally tomorrow evening at the US-Tex border will be tied to him announcing the Border Emergency E.O.. Implementing it tomorrow, before the rally, or the next day after the rally.

Govt shuts down again if a budget bill isn't worked out in a day or two. Senate/House must approve it, and President sign it. That takes a few days.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Various possible decodes on Q Posts #2676 to #2681:

Line 8:
-[1-4] removal

From Drop #88

SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
edit on 2/10/2019 by pteridine because: Correction

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join