It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, I was thinking dash lines but didn't write that, oops. However difficult to distinguish depending on which site you read this Q drop.

Hmm, Morse code.

OMG = Obama Must Go.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Why would the video owner not allow it to be viewable through websites other than YouTube?

He's a freelance photographer that makes his living selling his video rights to the local news outlets.
His YT channel is probably his marketing/advertising to show-off some of his work. These guys typically spend all day listening to police scanners and are often the first 'media' on scene. Like the paparazzi for celebrities.

edit on 10-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

On a side note it is sad that now it is legal for rich people to steal ideas from the poor if they can not bring them to market.

nothing new there friend. That's what Patents are for, to stop the 'rich stealing their ideas' ... and even If you do have a patent, they'll use "their lawyers and researchers to try and get around it

It's only once they find out they can't that they'll come to you talking money

ask any 'inventor' .... the great Nikola Tesla was a victim of a type of "patent theft" on a couple of occasions!

And pre POTUS 45 many very clever inventors have been TOLD to "shut up 'becoz national security' " ,, which is just a BIG Lie to stop their wonderful "free energy devices" and carburetors that will give you 130mpg -- the had them in the 1940's! ... we was robbed bro!

Coz 'the cabal' make a lot of their money from the "energy market" esp Oil and Gas ... the Bush's, Clinton's etc All made Big bucks from "energy" .... Trump has nothing to do with those "energy markets" and aside from seeing The People treated 'decently' by the Big Oil/Pharma markets, which has upset the 'energy pill cart' badly! lol (read; 'he's stuffed up a Lot of these scammers plans) up:

I'm feeling Very hopeful that "the times are a changing":

Thanks for the reply. My point with the patents is that it is now legal for someone to steal your idea and patent it. All those invent help companies now have the legal right to just patent an idea givin to them in their own name. Before the new law a person could have an idea protected using timestanps and a patent was not necessary and would hold up in court. Now if you have a good idea and do a patent search on google folks can come behind you and steal your idea directly from the internet.

Let's say a person had a provisional patent for a usb/pen vape in 2011. They did not have the money to market it. Now they no longer have the right to their idea even if someone else brings it to market.

Never has our society operated that way.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Pics of the boarded up doors and windows:

Relevant tweet

Following up, here is a screenshot from the video you link showing a clearly different building:

So, were there two ops or was this the same op carried out in two different places, or was one of these a distraction from the real target. we need to identify the second building.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Perry isn't Q; Q is a group.

There is a great deal that you do not understand about petroleum refineries, liquid fuels, and international markets.

...If perry is part of that group then perry is Q.

Thanks so much for dropping by to tell me you think i am dumb.
My bottom line on the oil thing is that if we had a law that said we have to supply our needs first then the exports would stop and we would begin to pull more oil out of the ground. The market would adjust.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

HERE is the full unrolled thread:
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Let's say a person had a provisional patent for a usb/pen vape in 2011. They did not have the money to market it. Now they no longer have the right to their idea even if someone else brings it to market.

Never has our society operated that way.

It's been that way since 1952:

Whenever publication or disclosure by the publication of an application or by the grant of a patent on an invention in which the Government has a property interest might, in the opinion of the head of the interested Government agency, be detrimental to the national security, the Commissioner of Patents upon being so notified shall order that the invention be kept secret and shall withhold the publication of the application or the grant of a patent therefor under the conditions set forth hereinafter.

Whenever the publication or disclosure of an invention by the publication of an application or by the granting of a patent, in which the Government does not have a property interest, might, in the opinion of the Commissioner of Patents, be detrimental to the national security, he shall make the application for patent in which such invention is disclosed available for inspection to the Atomic Energy Commission, the Secretary of Defense, and the chief officer of any other department or agency of the Government designated by the President as a defense agency of the United States.

35 U.S. Code § 181 - Secrecy of certain inventions and withholding of patent

If the head of any government agency has the opinion that your patent is detrimental to national security, they can keep said patent secret.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
SPEADSHEET UPDATE

Q V15.3 20190210 to 2681 incl. DECODE tools

Notes
1) Q Posts up to #2681 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub,
2) POTUS tweets from @realdonaldtrump at twitter.com up to Feb 10 2019 09:53:58,
3) Main decodes updated for new items. Some highlighted in amber as possible decodes but not followed up,
4) Qclock search updated or new items.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

EMN, talking of "Obama Must Go = OMG", I think that the ZERO in Q Post #2676 may have a dual meaning of Obama too. Wasn't that what SS nicknamed him (as well as Renegade)?

Partial quote of #2676:

Attempts to retain 'BLOCKADE'?
Attempts to prevent public release of the TRUTH?
ZERO leaks re: HUBER?
ZERO.

Start of Lines = AAZZ

Brings Arizona (AZ) to mind... or A to Z.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Found the building:

Google Maps

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think your concept that US govt "directly manages" the marketing process is wrong. US might control the market by way of tariffs and general oversight, but that is a far cry from my carefully chosen term of "direct management".

Direct management means the scheduling of deliveries and operation of the hydrocracking tower, as well as things like delivery routes and other means to maximise profits from the given product and refining capacity loads. Also they require down time for maintenance, so timetables and such need to be crafted.

Surely you don't think the guy in a greasy booth in the field calls Washington to ask if he can turn a valve....

Thus the term "direct management".

Also, I don't understand the terms like "our oil" and the idea that every tank in America need to be filled before any fuel is sold abroad. This is the type of thing that makes countries dependednt on us, why take that away? For Americans, gas is cheaper than nearly any time in history adjusted for inflation. So maybe listen to people who tryy to caution you and explain a complex market and logistics situation in one paragraph.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

omg

I am not talkin about the gov. seizing an idea for national security reasons. There was a recent law passed that states people no longer have intellectual property rights unless a patent is issued or in the process of being issued. In the past people that wanted to bring an idea to market and that idea had been thought of previously then they would have to compensate the person if that person could prove they had the idea first.

I remember that people would just sketch out an idea and then mail it to themselves to prove a date of the idea and that would hold up if someone ever wanted the idea. That is no longer a viable option. Now an idea has to be coupled with several thousand dollars in order to have any protection.

Poor people and ideas have been separated. Trump done this as far as i know.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Found the building:

Google Maps

Looks totally vacant. I'm guessing the operation was a mix of diversionary and real ops.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

What you're talking about here is what is known as a, "poor man's patent," and that was never legally binding:

This information is still available but is dangerously out of date. If you follow the advice for a ‘poor man’s patent’ these days, you will potentially irrevocably destroy your chance of obtaining a valid patent later on, and therefore destroy your chances of monetising your invention. It is that critical.

In the US before 2013 the above strategy could, in theory, give you the right to a patent to the idea, even if someone had already filed their own patent application to the idea first.

At that time, the US was a ‘First to Invent” patenting system’ Therefore, proving when you had the idea first was as important if not more so than filing the patent application to lay claim to the concept.

The US has since changed to a ‘First Inventor to File’ patenting system in line with the majority of the rest of the world, Sealed envelopes containing your ideas on paper as explained above now count for little or nothing in all the major patenting systems worldwide. And, in fact, using the ‘poor man’s patent’ approach will these days do more to harm you protecting your idea then it will help you.

“Poor Man’s Patent” – Fact or Fiction?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

HERE is the full unrolled thread:
threadreaderapp.com...

I'm seeing photos of two different buildings floated around. At any rate, why use helicopters at all, if it's more than a training exercise? Just give the target the "Roger Stone" treatment. (Drive In, Do The Raid, Drive Away)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Fair enough but it was only recently that we began to export fuel. Sorry but i disagree with everyone claiming that the market is so complex that we need to take over countries overthrow regimes and secure oil imports in order to fill our tanks. Even if this process is complex it is not too complex to overcome the need for other peoples oil. If canada can do it then so can we do it. Their production is doubling currently.

I also believe that gov regulates the industry directly and if they say do not open said valve then said valve will not be opened. We need to continue to get away from depending on other third worlds to make our cars go.That will never happen as long as the process seems too complex to tackle.

BTW We already produce enough fuel to cover our needs but we ship it out now. Looking at the numbers it seems that once we got close to producing enough fuel to supply ourselves then suddenly they began to ship much overseas.

If we only bought from canada then we could cover our needs theirs and have reserves.

EVERYONE on 3...123.. No more wars for oil!

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Yes it was legally binding and the new changes extend to more than just that. The patent help companies like acting ag worked at now have the total legal right and ability to take your idea from you. They can set their own price and hold your idea hostage and if you can not come up with their ransom the idea becomes theirs...legally

It is a sick law and very unamerican. but hey look over there while we pass this crap china is stealing your ideas..gotcha..what a joke

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It is vacant. It's the Long Beach Port Authority Admin Building.

City Groups Hope To Relocate Historic Long Beach Port Mural Before Demolition

If you go to stree view you can change the date.

There is a jump from 2009 where it is clearly in use, to 2014 where they have erected a chain link fence and baracades.

The Port of Long Beach Administration Building

Architect Warren Dedrick designed the Port of Long Beach Administration Building, completed in 1959, and it served as the headquarters of port activity until 2014. The building will soon be demolished with a replacement project yet to be approved.

And an old video that talks about the artwork on the front of the buiding, which has been removed as of 2018 and placed in storage ahead of the demolition.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Interestingly enough, between the time the google maps image was captured (Jan 2018) and the time at which the op took place, the mural on the front of the building had been painted over. Also,in watching the video again, I can see that there are lights on in some of the other offices in the building and on different floors from where the breech took place.

The temporary fencing is still in place, so I agree with your assessment that the building is vacant; I just think it a bit odd that a vacant building would have had a mural painted over and have lights on in areas not being used for, "training."

Thank you CoramDeo for finding that bit about the mural being removed for posterity.
edit on 10-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: thanks to CoramDeo

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Some comment responses on Q 2681.

Joe M
@StormIsUponUs

We are about to find out that the Mueller investigation was founded on a complex web of fraud and lies by the Obama Admin (thanks Whitaker). Then Barr is going to take over as AG to immediately begin the prosecution of Hillary Clinton for selling our nuclear secrets and uranium.
twitter.com...

BLOCKADE = Q drops 2681, 2680, 2676, 2444, 2397, 2381, 1454.

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join