It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Eyes-on says the buildings in LA were definitely breached....

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: crankyoldman
And Carewemust

Based on recent events, you can smell the blood like the sharks in the water, but what is it?. I know Q group is pursuing many crimes. I have yet to figure out what comes first. We all want the deep state hung from bridges. My question is...what is the real "Reason" Q cant just motor on... This game of chess seems to give them 3 Queens. WHO is moving the pieces.

The long answer is the collective consciousness is delaying things. Each person and the collective is fighting the battle within to escape the deep programming creating the divide. Unity scares people...

The medium answer is this time has to be different. Revolutions have all been staged, so people will accept and hail the 24 hour victory and then go back to sleep. So a plan to liberate an entire planet is far more complicated then punting Nixon down field and replacing him with another.

The short answer is that it is a war. They want to make sure that all 115k in the DOJ are good to neutral. They want to make sure there are no nukes in missiles waiting. Trade deals locked (including China's moon landing reality) etc. A lot.

I have said this a lot, the DNA of the controllers is not like ours, they see us as animals to be controlled and then eaten, so they will just trash the entire planet - and themselves too, if there is no option (they've programmed a whole lot of people to act out for them too). So everyone moves very very carefully to make sure all booby traps are gone.

Lastly. Work. Consider the folks who clock in each day reading all the Q replies, brutal hard work. Consider the paperwork, the citations, the logistics of each case, email sorting, flying times, (kids to school, mom is sick...) and on an on. Work and and all of life,,,
to those feeling they are at the end of their rope - we get it (at least cranky does).

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Just an aside, Cranky.... if that Posner is any relative to
one Richard [Same] then we have a connection between
a sitting Appeals judge and wonderland. Like a tight wingtip.
Paper trails have fingerprints, but maybe not the greasy kind.
Great dig --- and I'm out again to [must....resist....SLIDIN'!]

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The Genius and Wisdom of President Donald Trump is becoming more obvious, when viewing the process of William Barr becoming our Attorney General..

***Trump focused on keeping/increasing a Senate Republican Majority***

1. All Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee voted AGAINST sending Barr's confirmation to the full Senate for a Vote.

2. If Republicans had lost the Senate, like they did the House.

A) We would eventually end up with a "neutral" Attorney General...or none at all for at least 2 years.

B) Bob Mueller would generate evidence sufficient for the Democrat-led Senate/House to Impeach President Trump.

C) Bob Mueller would indict (at a minimum) Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner for Perjury, using some slight variance between what they told Congress vs what they told his investigators.

D) A full-blown, violent CIVIL WAR would be in the making. America would be in total ANARCHY.

It is critical and vital for President Trump and V.P. Pence and William Barr to be kept safe this upcoming week, ahead of Barr being confirmed and sworn-in as Attorney General.

edit on 2/9/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

From what I have been able to determine, the two Posners are not related. I thought that name tickled something in my brain but couldn't quite fish it out. Thanks for the memory jog.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

In case anyone missed it here's another view/angle from ground level.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Ok, 2 random tidbits:

Today marks the 17th time Q has posted the youtube video of "the speech that will get Trump elected."

And apparently in Italy, this exists...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's a different building from the one in this video.

What gives?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It looks like the LZ was secured by Long Beach "Harbor Patrol", not much of a battlespace.

Lots of obstacles; powerlines, light poles and trees.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Why would the video owner not allow it to be viewable through websites other than YouTube?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So huber is out thar in mormon country dredging through data overload for a while now.
that utah data center is somethin else, or so i hear.
NO LEAKS
is that not amazing? this long and not a peep?
now the trick is how do you introduce stuff like this in court?
maybe you couldnt?
but a tribunal with the 470 acting as support staff for a special secret prosecutor......

I was wondering what the odds are that one of us would actually meet the nsa geek who has to read these threads.
i 💖 U nsa geek!
call me

edit on 2 10 2019 by dashen because: 💖💖💖

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

link

Prominent Trial Attorney, Jack Girardi interviews Mark Shriver, who is the senior vice president of U.S. Programs at Save the Children in Washington, D.C.

link

Mark Shriver Maria's brother.

Giardi Keese and Sidley Austin attorney recognized for civil justice efforts.

dailyjournal

‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Star Erika Jayne’s Husband Tom Girardi Hit With $15 Million Lawsuit

link

The criticism stemmed from Girardi's Foundation for the Enrichment of the Law, which he said he and Lack created to give some of their substantial earnings back to the legal system.
First, the foundation contributed $1.2 million to refurbish and expand the jury facilities at the county's downtown civil court complex at 1st and Hill streets.

Then, through the foundation, Girardi and Lack spent $350,000 to charter the Cunard cruise liner Sea Goddess II, to take 90 family members and friends in the legal and medical professions--including 10 active and retired judges--on a seven-day voyage in August in the Mediterranean Sea.

What created the most controversy was the fact that among those on the trip were three of the five retired judges--Jack Tenner, John Trotter and Jack Goertzen--who had served on arbitration or mediation panels in the PG&E case. All, according to Girardi and their own statements, had paid before the cruise, or would pay in the near future.

Two federal district judges from Los Angeles who did get a free cruise--Dickran Tevrizian and Ronald Lew--delivered lectures on the trip. They had a letter from a federal circuit judge in Washington who serves as chairman of the Committee on Codes of Conduct for the U.S. Judicial Conference saying that it was proper for them to accept the $3,070 cruise in exchange for lecturing.

latimes

John sits on the board of iamla.

When I was browsing that site the first thing that came to mind was mafia.

Carl A. (Tony) Capozzola began his legal career as a prosecutor for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office. After serving as a member of the Organized Crime Task Force, he left the office of the District Attorney to enter private practice. 

ďżź

CARL A. (TONY) CAPOZZOLA, BOARD MEMBER

ďżź

Carl A. (Tony) Capozzola began his legal career as a prosecutor for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office. After serving as a member of the Organized Crime Task Force, he left the office of the District Attorney to enter private practice. Upon entering private practice, Tony concentrated on criminal defense, while at the same time pursuing other endeavors associated with the legal profession. Tony was the editor, and with his wife Judy, published the California Looseleaf Search and Seizure Handbook, which was a legal reference book utilized by judges, prosecutors, defense counsel, law libraries, and law enforcement agencies throughout California.
In 1977 he joined with four other Italian lawyers to form the Italian American Lawyers Association of Los Angeles. With a substantial grant he obtained from Frank Sinatra, the organization formed a political action committee which was influential in fostering Italian culture and assisting qualified Italian American lawyers in their elevation to the bench. 

Carl A (Tony) Capozzola board member of iamla.

Little more info on John A (Jack) Girardi.

Adding because I found it interesting.

Douglas Brown is a movie star who wakes up to find he is being blackmailed by someone he doesn't know. He calls his agent Jack Girardi who calls Hollywood private detective Frank Manascalpo to sort things out.

The Big Take

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Financial reports of the Library of Congress and select trust funds provide important financial information for the Congress, the Library of Congress Trust Fund Board, and the American people on the stewardship, management, and leadership of the public and private funds entrusted to us.

loc

Mr. Girardi served as a member of the Beverly Hills Bar Association’s Order of Distinguished Attorneys from 2008-2009. He served as a trustee for the National Judicial College from 2008-2012, currently serves on the Library of Congress Trust Fund Board, was a 2010 National Advisory Board Member of the Association of the Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, and the 2011 President of the Italian American Lawyers’ Association. He was the 2012 recipient of the Beverly Hills Bar Association’s Excellence in Advocacy Award. Loyola Law School dedicated the Chair in Consumer Protection Law to Mr. Girardi in May of 2012. In 2013, he was named as one of the “Top 100 Most Influential Lawyers” in the nation by the National Law Journal, was a recipient of the Hall of Fame Award by the Association of Southern California Defense Counsel (an award given to the plaintiffs’ lawyer feared the most), and was the recipient of the Los Angeles Police Department’s Jack Webb Award in 2013.

Tom Girardi

👀

Tom's donations to Hillary info - $42,700.
edit on 0am210America/ChicagoSun, 10 Feb 2019 02:13:17 -060013222019-02-10T02:13:17-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
I wonder if Q can tell us why if the usa is the largest producer of petroleum and gas that we sell it to everyone else and then buy supply from other countries. I guess he is too busy stimulating peoples minds to worry about something related to the department of energy.

US has a large refining capacity. Companies move crude oil in and ship refined products, like raw gas, out to foreign customers. The government has no direct management of this process.

I'm not so sure about that!

Kinda like how the Bush's have 'no interest in oil' (or gas!) . . . Oh, hang on a tic

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

CoramDeo, re latest drops yesterday, it is worth pointing out that Feb 09 2019 in date/timestamps = 23 = pain:

Feb 09 2019 = 2 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 9 = 23

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

CoramDeo, re 11:3:11, you also referenced Q post #2397here.

The date of #2397 is Nov 3 2018 = 11 3 11.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

cranky, to reinforce your point on Q Post #2481, the DATE also references 11.3 (or 3.11) because:

11 Nov 2018 = 11 11 11 = 3 x 11 = 11.3

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

EMN, I'm going to be a lil pedantic here for a reason... as your post on #2397 says, there are 8... but not spaces. It is actually 7 long dashes (M width) and 1 short dash (N width).

This could be Morse code! If we read long dashes as a "dash" and short dashes as a "period", then options are:

E = .
G = --.
M = --
N = -.
T = -
O = ---
9 = ----.
0 = -----

So possible results to make -------. include:

MOG = -- --- --.
OMG = --- -- --.
0G = ----- --.
OT TG = --- - - --. (Overtime Trey Gowdy?)
TO OE = - --- --- .

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Apparently Nancy Pelosi got rock star treatment at Clive Davis pre-Grammys Gala; according to AP News.

(Tim Cook (Apple CEO) was also there).

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join