It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Feb 2019 - 10:05:00 PM
www.cnn.com...📁
www.breitbart.com... ia-collusion/📁
Read between the lines.
BLOCKADE END >
GOOD TO GO.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
¡Buenas noches patriots!

Things are just getting weirder and weirder huh

Enjoy the Show

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Coram.. great reading the last few pages. I love it.

Cranky..the mention of Standard hotels in the link from your LA "drills" video and the comments we're very insightful.

I was put on a 30 day paid leave "evaluation" period from my POE due to some personal issues. I passed! back at it Monday,
and I can't wait. I've re-read almost all of my recent posts and GD, don't let the booze do the talking!! If I offended anyone, sincere apologies. I adore the Q community, even the skeptics. I lost myself there for a bit.

to you all and a from the soul thank you to those who helped out. Good shi* guys Good Shi*.

edit on 9-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
www.cnn.com...📁
Read between the lines.
BLOCKADE END >
GOOD TO GO.
Q

qmap.pub...

An excerpt from: www.breitbart.com... ia-collusion/

The congressional testimony of “Uranium One whistleblower” William Douglas Campbell has led to the convictions of Russian executives tied to Rosatom in 2015 on bribery and money-laundering charges in connection to the Uranium One agreement.

“This is a guy who was an FBI witness. It’s known that the Russians were paying him $50,000 a month to do work for them, and some of that work included, according to his job description, setting up meetings with high-level ranking U.S. officials. That’s all not in dispute,” Schweizer said of Campbell.

“So this is a guy that certainly was there. The FBI found him credible. He got FBI executives thrown into jail, and they eventually pleaded guilty to a variety of charges, including bribery and kickbacks.

So you can’t dismiss, as some Clinton defenders want to, this whistleblower as if he has no credibility, BECAUSE HE WAS THERE.

If William Douglas Campbell is still alive, I hope John Huber has interviewed him, and he is being properly protected. This guy can destroy Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation, unless the (alleged) Uranium One crimes happened too long ago.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'll tell you what Care, the amount of criminal activity that goes on and is ignored, ruins a lot of the hope I had in "the plan".
I am still on board but, somethings got to give..

edit on 9-2-2019 by Sabrechucker because: waffle houde

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
You've always been a positive force in this thread, SabreChucker. It's good to hear that any personal challenges, are now in your rear-view mirror!

edit on 2/9/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This www.nasa.gov... was a fascinating read. I didn't know anything, aside from "built-in holds" occurring.

So..where are we now in the count-down to blast-off? (aka "The Storm is Upon Us" announcement.)

From Q 2676 "[-30]

We may be looking at T-minus 30 days till the weapons of mass deception (Q 2678) implode.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: crankyoldman

Q771

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.95 📁
Feb 15 2018 14:28:16 (EST)
@Jack
Civilian Puppet.
Player in the game?
We play for KEEPS.
Need help sleeping?
How was your meeting w/ Pelosi?
Protection offered?
Life Lesson: Be smarter than those controlling you.
T-minus [12:34]
Q

12 months
34days

From 15 Feb 2018 add 1yr and 34 days, that puts us at 21 Mar 2019, or...

3-2-1...2019

ETA: EMN and I are form the same production line, I think.

Cor is on a roll tonight!

3-21 is another very, very key cranky brand esoteric date on our upcoming schedule.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I appreciate that to the highest degree!.. It's been one hell of a bumpy ride. I do believe Q will come through. If not it's up to us. Cheers buddy, thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
#2681 is a biggie.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: acc52d No.5101092 📁
Feb 9 2019 22:54:04 (EST)
[-30]
[-45]
[-60]
[-90]
-Blockade removal ['Scaramucci' model]
-[RR] removal [Goodbye #2 [#1 _ oversight of Mueller]
-[Ohr] removal
-[1-4] removal
-Barr install
-Barr (w/ Whitaker) review [RR] notes re: strong reservations to DECLAS due to sources & methods + Foreign CLAS (irreparable harm) > OIG review prior to executing order
-Barr (w/ Whitaker) pull DECLAS review assignment from OIG [cite: executive order from POTUS does not require special oversight - DOJ/FBI (Wray) fully capable in reviewing and commenting re: OP integrity (sources & methods) etc.]
-Barr executes order to DECLAS + provide members of H committee long requested supplemental documentation in C setting [scope memo + CLAS] as required by US Law.
-Whitaker remain DOJ senior staff
-Barr meeting Huber & OIG
-OIG report
-House D's threaten subpoena of Barr/Whitaker re: DECLAS, SC report, Huber, etc….
-House D's use subpoena power to ……………………Acts 1, 2, and 3. [spill +30]
-Meeting w/ NK > DENUC plan/process > sanctions lift meets subj A, B food for people (aid)
UK/AUS narrative shift re: in_country spy campaign v. POTUS (hops 1 to 2; 2 to 3; 3 to 4; 4 to target)
-D sky is falling push to public (scare to control)(projection)
-Public Awakening
-Narrative damage control
-Placeholders active
-Wall discussion end (public awareness of D's)
-Red/Green Castle per orig plan
Dark to Light.
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Coram.. great reading the last few pages. I love it.

Cranky..the mention of Standard hotels in the link from your LA "drills" video and the comments we're very insightful.

I was put on a 30 day paid leave "evaluation" period from my POE due to some personal issues. I passed! back at it Monday,
and I can't wait. I've re-read almost all of my recent posts and GD, don't let the booze do the talking!! If I offended anyone, sincere apologies. I adore the Q community, even the skeptics. I lost myself there for a bit.

to you all and a from the soul thank you to those who helped out. Good shi* guys Good Shi*.

Breaking it down the Los Angeles event was no exercise. I know this because JAC weighed in, thus confirming the suspicions...

to you my friend...

Any hint on the raid/exercise ...Q...?

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I'll tell you what Care, the amount of criminal activity that goes on and is ignored, ruins a lot of the hope I had in "the plan".
I am still on board but, somethings got to give..

It's been an emotional roller-coaster all-right! Chronologically..

1.) Sessions said that team of federal prosecutors was looking into crimes ranging from U1 to FISA abuse. (YIPPIE!!)

2.) House Republicans said several months later, that none of their witnesses had spoken to Huber...so he might not be doing what Sessions said he was. Sessions was just trying to get Congress off his back, about naming a Special Prosecutor. (Disinformation from Nunes, perhaps?)

3.) House Holds Clinton Foundation hearings. Prosecutor John Huber was the star witness! (Get ready for blast off!!)

4.) Huber backs out at the last minute. (You could feel the collective groan of despair from Q patriots)

5.) Soon-to-be AG William Barr swears he will pursue the (alleged) SPYGATE criminalities after he is confirmed and sworn-in. (Sounds good!)

6.) Matthew Whitaker confirms that John Huber is indeed investigating Deep State crimes after all. (That Reassurance was sorely needed. Heaven forbid William Barr has to start from scratch!)

So right now, the excitement and anticipation is building again.

Whitaker's statements this week, AG2b William Barr's statements during his confirmation, combined with Q's posts today, give confidence that something REALLY IS being done, and we will be given a MOAB update, shortly after Barr is sworn in as Attorney General.

(Need a "FINGERS CROSSD!" Emoticon)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Don't think there is any statute of limitations for Treason.

Ya'll remember the many Q drops with [D].

[D] = William Douglas Campbell

William Douglas Campbell[1] (initially identified as William D. Campbell[2] and nicknamed Douglas Campbell[3] and William Cambell[4]) is a lobbyist and informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation who was identified by middle initial in late 2017 and full middle name in early 2018. He is scheduled to testify and provide documents to the United States Congress regarding the sale of the Canadian company Uranium One to the Russian company Rosatom (which he investigated while undercover) in 2010.

en.everybodywiki.com...

Secret witness in Senate Clinton probe is ex-lobbyist for Russian firm

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
www.cnn.com...📁
Read between the lines.
BLOCKADE END >
GOOD TO GO.
Q

qmap.pub...

☝️☝️coincidences never end☝️☝️
👇

Read between the lines.
BLOCKADE END >
GOOD TO GO.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Just want to say I am with you on this. Have spent much of the day looking at vids, checking posse comitatus and such.

We know corporations enticed to military to attempt a takeover of the US via Smedley Butler's "War is a Racket". No reason to think it couldn't happen again.

We also know some military is under control of corp's. And/Or they have their own. how do you know who is who.

With Jade Helm and now LA with LA being bolder, it sounds like 'mission creep'. Let the US get used to it and gradually increase under the guise of 'an exercise'.

We should all keep our tin foil's near, never blindly trust and be prepared to question.

Everyone is not necessarily on board with the plan. I think we are acutely aware of those Deep Staters who are not.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
And Carewemust

Based on recent events, you can smell the blood like the sharks in the water, but what is it?. I know Q group is pursuing many crimes. I have yet to figure out what comes first. We all want the deep state hung from bridges. My question is...what is the real "Reason" Q cant just motor on... This game of chess seems to give them 3 Queens. WHO is moving the pieces.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This www.nasa.gov... was a fascinating read. I didn't know anything, aside from "built-in holds" occurring.

So..where are we now in the count-down to blast-off? (aka "The Storm is Upon Us" announcement.)

From Q 2676 "[-30]

We may be looking at T-minus 30 days till the weapons of mass deception (Q 2678) implode.

The last time before this month that "[-30]" was used by Q was on May 13, 2018 (post #1355), where Q said Democrats were "slow walking" and interfering with President Trump's Judicial Nominees for a reason.

30 days after May 13th, a sub launched a missile at Air Force One, as President Trump was flying back to Wash DC from the historic Trump/Kim Jung-Un summit. (Q post 1472 has a photo of the missile in flight. AF1 either destroyed, or evaded the missile..thank God.)

Senate Democrats were slow-walking President Trump's judicial nominees, thinking/hoping/believing, that he would be out of office relatively soon. Apparently some powerful/high ranking person had informed a top Senate Democrat that "Trump's days are numbered".

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Q 793

Feb 18 2018 21:11:55 (EST)
GO WITH GOD.
THE CLOCK IS ACTIVATED.
Q

January 06, 2018 "Think clock. Wind the clock w/ all markers."
January 07, 2018 "Future proves past. Wind the clock. The CLOCK and GRAPHIC are essential."
January 27, 2018 "The clock is ticking"
February 18, 2018 "The clock is activated"
March 23, 2018 "Clock activated"
April 06, 2018 "On the clock"
April 21, 2018 "On the clock."
May 21, 2018 "When does the clock run out?"
June 10, 2018 "Start the clock."
December 07, 2018 "Clock started"
December 19, 2018 "The clock is ticking. When will the 1st alarm ring?"
January 05, 2019 "The clock is ticking. Follow the watch."
January 06, 2019 "The clock is ticking."
January 06, 2019 "The clock is ticking."

Q2681 - seems to be leaning toward DECLAS will not be possible or only partial. Wonder if Q drops 2489, 2487 - 2481 may soon become populated?
Feels like something is about to go Boom right soon.

edit on 9-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

How about some timestamp fun.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f9fa3a No.5100113 📁

Feb 9 2019 22:05:00 (EST)

www.cnn.com...📁
Read between the lines.
BLOCKADE END >
GOOD TO GO.
Q

22:05:00>>4:5:0>>450

Who is good to go? Maybe the 450 on Huber's team..

Q !2jsTvXXmXs No.66 📁
May 7 2018 23:36:41 (EST)
Think LOGICALLY.
Who is HUBER?
Define IG.
When does SESSIONS step back in?
Already is?
Why did SESSIONS secretly engage HUBER?
Why did SESSIONS reveal HUBER?
Timing is everything.
Department of Justice does not discuss ongoing investigations or confirm specific matters,
What about the active investigation into leaks?
"Horowitz oversees a nationwide workforce of more than 450 special agents, auditors, inspectors, attorneys, and support staff whose mission is to detect and deter waste, fraud, abuse, and misconduct in DOJ programs and personnel, and to promote economy and efficiency in Department operations."
Why did MP step into the C_A prior to Sec of State?
Q

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join