It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I kept thinking of the phrase "Watch the Water" when I saw Silver Lake. So, I went to "trusty" ole Wikipedia and found that Silver Lake, Los Angeles was named for Herman Silver:

The neighborhood was named for Water Board Commissioner Herman Silver, who was instrumental in the creation of the Silver Lake Reservoir in the neighborhood, one of the water storage reservoirs established in the early 1900s.[1] This is one of ten that still remain in Los Angeles.

The reservoirs are owned and maintained by the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (DWP), and could provide water to 600,000 homes in downtown and South Los Angeles;[12] however, only the smaller of the two, Ivanhoe, remains online. At capacity, they hold 795 million gallons of water. The Silver Lake Reservoir's water resources will be replaced by the Headworks Reservoir, an underground reservoir north of Griffith Park, slated for completion by December 2017.[13]

Also within the grounds of the reservoir are several popular recreational facilities: the Silver Lake Recreation Center, which includes an adjacent city park; the Silver Lake Walking Path, which circumnavigates the reservoirs (2.25 miles); and the Silver Lake Meadow, modeled after NYC's Central Park Sheep Meadow. On the northeast corner of the property is the Neighborhood Nursery School, which since 1976 has been at the corner of Tesla Avenue and Silver Lake Boulevard. It is a parent-participation cooperative preschool, affiliated with the California Council of Parent Participation Nursery Schools.[14][15]

Ok...there's my answer to the "watch the water" admolnition.

Then, as I finished reading the page, I saw where many movies were filmed there. The last one mentioned was from last year, "Under the Silver Lake".

So, I looked up the plot for that movie. Here is the first sentence describing the plot:

Sam is an affable but aimless young man with an interest in conspiracy theories and finding hidden messages in everyday popular culture
en.wikipedia.org...

I kid you NOT!!

edit on 5-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, to build on your SOTU wise words... if anyone out there has a high spec TV and HD recording setup, it would be well worth recording - in case we get another "find the murderous text message" challenge!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Once again the moral of the story is - Anything written or posted by the Washington Post and CNN is complete garbage, lies, fake news.

This is why I busted out in laughter when WaPo ran that Superbowl commercial "Knowing keeps us free". What a croc of #. Should have said "Programming keeps you left".

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Dang, QoS - Thats quite the coincidence, isnt it?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

Have you seen the real reason that they decided to run that ridiculous commercial? Apparently Bezos had a 20 million dollar commercial all done up for his Blue Origin space company, and had to scrap it at the last minute and replace it with this drivel because his mistress shot some of the footage for the Blue Origin commercial. For some reason they didnt think that would go over well with his multi-billion dollar divorce coming out, so they had to scramble and came up with the Tom Hanks spot at the last minute.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The Matrix has you.

Adding to movie plot...
"When she vanishes, Sam embarks on a surreal quest across Los Angeles to decode the secret behind her disappearance, leading him into the murkiest depths of mystery, scandal and conspiracy in the City of Angels."

Filming locations:
- Bronson Caves, Bronson Canyon, Griffith Park - 4730 Crystal Springs Drive, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Silver Lake Reservoir, Silver Lake, Los Angeles
- Standard Hotel - 550 S. Flower Street, Los Angeles

Now I just may have to purchase or rent a copy.

More locations at the link.
IMDB

edit on 5-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Josh Campbell of CNN and James Comey? He fits the title and resigned?

link

Okay, now thats promising. It fits, only im not sure if he was ever an SSA?

Per his Wikipage:

TextJosh Campbell (born August 31, 1983) is an American journalist and analyst with CNN,[1] covering national security, crime, and justice issues.[2] He previously served as a Supervisory Special Agent with the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Josh Campbell of CNN and James Comey? He fits the title and resigned?

link

Okay, now thats promising. It fits, only im not sure if he was ever an SSA?

Per his Wikipage:

TextJosh Campbell (born August 31, 1983) is an American journalist and analyst with CNN,[1] covering national security, crime, and justice issues.[2] He previously served as a Supervisory Special Agent with the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation

Ding Ding Ding I think we have our winner - Wink, tell him what he's won!!!

Now thats what I'm talking about, pav! This is also the guy who was responsible for showing up at Roger Stones house in the morning before her was arrested - just on gut instinct! Its going to come out that he was tipped off by Andrew Weissman. Already seeing rumblings of it this morning.

edit on 5-2-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

a reply to: bluesjr

Have you seen the real reason that they decided to run that ridiculous commercial? Apparently Bezos had a 20 million dollar commercial all done up for his Blue Origin space company, and had to scrap it at the last minute and replace it with this drivel because his mistress shot some of the footage for the Blue Origin commercial. For some reason they didnt think that would go over well with his multi-billion dollar divorce coming out, so they had to scramble and came up with the Tom Hanks spot at the last minute.

Wow, thanks PJ. I had to look this up, seemed to weird to be true. But here's one story about it:

www.bloomberg.com

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I saw the AW allegations, hopefully the metadata pans out. Who was the FBI Contractor Campbell was working with who he didn't disclose?

And who were the sexual texts to?
edit on 5-2-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
Now you are on a true path. Yes if there are legal actions taken then the military can be deployed into a sovereign country. As far as i know there is nothing that covers the military being legally able to deploy in the usa. However as i stated in my first post i may be missing something.

Even the deployment on the border which i disagree with has its limitations and is out of the scope of what you posted you desire. As far as i know and have read they are limited to driving machinery and surveillance. From what i have read them building fences and laying wire is out of their scope but has not been legally challenged by anyone.

Point being that currently it is illegal for the military to deploy even for training in the usa except for border support that is limited.

In 1981, Congress enacted general law enforcement exceptions319 to the Posse Comitatus Act prohibitions in order to resolve questions raised by the cases that grew out of the events at Wounded Knee.320 The take-over and events which occurred during the siege led to four cases321 involving a series of federal criminal charges including obstructing a law enforcement officer in the lawful performance of his duties during the course of a civil disturbance.322 Military assistance provided federal authorities at Wounded Knee323 undermined the prospects of a successful prosecution for obstructing law enforcement officers by casting doubt on whether they were performing their duties lawfully, an element necessary for conviction.

The Posse Comitatus Act and Related Matters: The Use of the Military to Execute
Civilian Law

The 1981 legislation contains explicit grants of authority for military assistance to the police—federal, state, and local—particularly in the form of information and equipment, along with restrictions on the use of that authority.324 These exceptions are found in Chapter 15 of Title 10, U.S. Code, Military Support to Civilian Law Enforcement Agencies (§§271-284).

and another intersting exception...

5 U.S.C. App. (Inspector General Act of 1978) § 8(g) (Department of Defense Inspector General is not limited by the Posse Comitatus Act (18 U.S.C. § 1385) in carrying out audits and investigations under the act)

There are a whole buncha exceptions in the article linked above, that state when and why the US military has been and can be deployed stateside for various reasons, if you are interested.

I learned something.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I just read in the bakersfieldnow that the training will last through the 9th and is corroborated with state county city and property owners in order to help enhance soldier skills in an urban environment.

IMO It is illegal and is not the same as flying over a city and such that has happened in the past. This is something all together new. My question is who will call them out? It is a bad precedent.

Something is going on cause several sites exist that have been set up in order to teach urban warfare to active duty military.

At the least this is a power grab.

eta take it as you wish but a birdie just told me that the training is a warning.........

fyi that birdie speaks from a high power
edit on 5-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I just read in the bakersfieldnow that the training will last through the 9th and is corroborated with state county city and property owners in order to help enhance soldier skills in an urban environment.

IMO It is illegal and is not the same as flying over a city and such that has happened in the past. This is something all together new. My question is who will call them out? It is a bad precedent.

Something is going on cause several sites exist that have been set up in order to teach urban warfare to active duty military.

Thats what ive been screaming this entire time. They spend millions of dollars setting up ultra-realistic urban warfare scenarios so that they do not have to do exactly this. Just seems unnecessary to me if it is an actual exercise.

EDIT: A warning? How so? To the bad actors in that area? To show them what can and will happen if they dont cooperate?
edit on 5-2-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Thats what ive been screaming this entire time. They spend millions of dollars setting up ultra-realistic urban warfare scenarios so that they do not have to do exactly this. Just seems unnecessary to me if it is an actual exercise.

EDIT: A warning? How so? To the bad actors in that area? To show them what can and will happen if they dont cooperate?

Maybe the exercise areas are being used for something else. Detention? Tribunals?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Maybe the exercise areas are being used for something else. Detention? Tribunals?

Thats very possible. Just because they publicly say that its an exercise doesnt mean that there arent actual, live operations happening along with it. A large, city wide exercise is a good cover story.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

A warning? How so? To the bad actors in that area? To show them what can and will happen if they dont cooperate?

that bird reads thoughts and emotions and not headlines and official narratives

beyond what i passed on i have nothing but speculation

I personally take it as a warning to the left by the right...

Such would be grounds for impeachment so i doubt it will become any more clear.

The last months in office are always the worst when you know what is coming.

Everything comes back to the sun in time.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

Once again the moral of the story is - Anything written or posted by the Washington Post and CNN is complete garbage, lies, fake news.

This is why I busted out in laughter when WaPo ran that Superbowl commercial "Knowing keeps us free". What a croc of #. Should have said "Programming keeps you left".

Yes but freedom is slavery.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Thats very possible. Just because they publicly say that its an exercise doesnt mean that there arent actual, live operations happening along with it. A large, city wide exercise is a good cover story.

I meant the military exercise areas in the boondocks. Housing. Secure. No extra facilities that might get noticed, just a population of detainees. And machine guns on rooftops.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I meant the military exercise areas in the boondocks. Housing. Secure. No extra facilities that might get noticed, just a population of detainees. And machine guns on rooftops.

Oh OK, Gotcha. IDK....that might be a stretch. Could be though. The set-ups that I have seen are just bare bones urban settings, with no real infrastructure or accommodations.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Re Q #Post #55 from
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST):

Today on @WhiteHouse Twitter:
Feb 05 11:36

Date/timestamp linkage: Nov 02 2017 = 11: 2+(2x17) = 11:36 = timestamp from todays tweet?

#55 quote ends in 7 periods
Tweet today has 7 periods in it.

formats/sauce
edit on 5-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join