It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Quadrivium

There's also the interview where he said to expect something exciting to happen right after the SOTU. I can't find the live interview that was posted some days ago but here's a commentary on it (not a very listenable one).

I saw that video. He said something to the effect of - "So, watch the State of the Union next Tuesday, and then watch what happens right after."

Thanks for reminding me of that! It meshes well with what Kelly Anne Conway said on FoxNews yesterday about "a couple of surprises".

(post by airforcerulessky removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
a reply to: UncleTomahawk
I want the entire military stretching across every mile of our border. Shut it down.

Right. And get rid of catch-and-release! Maybe declaring an emergency will enable Catch-and-Return?! I hope its for more than just border barrier construction.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Dash and/or CWM, refresh my memory. Wasn't there a lawyer or brother to a lawyer somewhere in LA that once accused Q of stalking him or trying to kill him or something like that? I remember a video or picture of the "stalker" on the avenue in front of an office building.

Could that be where the military is "training"?

I guess past proves future again if so...

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Honestly i feel it is below us to debate the post you made cause the truth can be found with just a few simple searches. I implore you to test your beliefs by simple searching in google for what you claim and see that you are not backed by reality with the post you made. Even better if you are active duty then ask your chain of command if you can go play out in the streets.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
It is illegal unless a national emergency has been declared. I too am very much curious of the whole thing. It has always been the case that they stuck to gov. owned and leased land for exercises. We spend a tremendous amount of money to give them life like cities out in the desert so they can have training that mimics the lands over there we are deployed in. Many immigrants get paid big bucks to live a couple months in cities we have built to mock real world conditions. This is a very big deal if real and if it is not called out it will grow.

Exactly - Thats what I was saying in a previous post. They spend millions setting up realistic urban warfare scenarios, so that our troops do not have to do this exact thing to practice. You dont normally see a platoon of SF guys fast-roping onto Wilshire Blvd in the middle of Los Angeles for an exercise.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Google? Really. How about an Executive Order.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

That was Michael Avenatti.
www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

That was Michael Avenatti. A pic was posted (either by Avenatti or Q, cant remember) of a suspicious looking guy outside of Avenatti's office.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Haha. President Trump is rigjt on Que.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks to both of you! I wasn't sure it was CPL but certainly it was...

Now, was that CPL's neck of the woods?

ETA: No, it doesn't look like the same location. The article says it was in Newport Beach area.
edit on 5-2-2019 by NightFlight because: mo info...

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks to both of you! I wasn't sure it was CPL but certainly it was...

Now, was that CPL's neck of the woods?

Nah, Avenatti's offices are/were in Newport Beach, CA.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Now you are on a true path. Yes if there are legal actions taken then the military can be deployed into a sovereign country. As far as i know there is nothing that covers the military being legally able to deploy in the usa. However as i stated in my first post i may be missing something.

Even the deployment on the border which i disagree with has its limitations and is out of the scope of what you posted you desire. As far as i know and have read they are limited to driving machinery and surveillance. From what i have read them building fences and laying wire is out of their scope but has not been legally challenged by anyone.

Point being that currently it is illegal for the military to deploy even for training in the usa except for border support that is limited.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It was a concert in her honer. Put on by her family.

The 85-year-old Ginsburg is attending a concert at a museum a few blocks from the White House that is being given by her daughter-in-law and other musicians. Patrice Michaels is married to Ginsburg’s son, James. Michaels is a soprano and composer. The concert is dedicated to Ginsburg’s life in the law.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

There could very well be classified orders and/or Executive Orders that grant them the permissions they need to operate on US soil. If they are going after "enemy combatants" then all bets are off. Also, perhaps the Ending Human Trafficking and Corruption EO Trump signed previously could possibly be used as justification.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: blueman12

What deadline? The only deadlines have been artificially imposed by people like us.

Ahh so Q can say, "think D5". Then say the pain is coming. Nothing can stop what is happening... In November without anything happening..

See what is wrong with these cryptic messages? Q can never be wrong because multiple interpretations can occur...

Honestly, why does Q need to be so cryptic if the "bad guys" are already in the know.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Yeah, D5 has absolutely nothing to do with a date. D5 is the highest rating for an avalanche. Make sense to you now? Thanks for playing though.
edit on 5-2-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

bingo.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Q did give dates on a few occasions and they did flop.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

There could very well be classified orders and/or Executive Orders that grant them the permissions they need to operate on US soil. If they are going after "enemy combatants" then all bets are off. Also, perhaps the Ending Human Trafficking and Corruption EO Trump signed previously could possibly be used as justification.

I admire your ability to think on your feet but i very much disagree with you and i state that any such classified order would be unlawful and would end in court martial. Such would require a target that can not be dealt with by current law enforcement and since we have militarized law enforcement now that kind of enemy does not exist.

This is written out very clearly in the posse comitatus and other laws.

btw this guy has something to say about special forces...

edit on 5-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join