It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh and IF q is in "their" hands.

It would be smart for "them" to put in a plant.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Really?

I didn't get into the q threads till like two or three threads ago so never knew that the theory had ever been put forward.

Or just didn't notice. Thought I was being unique.....

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Probably needs to research and come up with something to offer after people have been asking where they can be.

Makes sense.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

"q" has to post an edited image so they don't show up in Google image search, either distortion, resizing etc

it is so he can continue to post false and edited images and not get called out on it... even though they already have and they just disappear (conveniently) for a couple week until people "forget"

It's a rather plain stock photo. Wouldn't logic dictate there is another reason to use their own photo? The use of a doctored image in this case, almost begs people to investigate the image more.

Why would Q do that? There is a reason.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I think Q wants the anons to do deep investigations to spot deepfake images and videos. He wants them digging for dirt.

Adam Schiff and various news media, even Fox, have been talking and reporting a lot in recent weeks about deep fakes in pics and videos and that you can't differentiate them from the real thing.

There is bound to be a hidden way to do it, and Q wants anons to perfect those methods. Why? Because something is going to drop and the media and certain politicians are preparing the masses to think they are fakes.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Last coton,k

Gerald Cotten

eta their is a cotton plant growing on the dark side of the moon. thats some outer space voodoo right there
edit on 3-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Queen Elizabeth to be evacuated in case of Brexit unrest:

"British officials have revived Cold War emergency plans to relocate the royal family should there be riots in London if Britain suffers a disruptive departure from the European Union next month, two Sunday newspapers reported."

Can't the old man just drive them away really fast like???

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
Last coton,k

Gerald Cotten

eta their is a cotton plant growing on the dark side of the moon. thats some outer space voodoo right there

It died!
www.radionz.co.nz...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
yea i heard the plant died but i thought that was the potato plant that died and this cotton plant was different.

either way gereld cotton died and now company claims 150 million loss due to losing btc keys even though some companies can now extract your lost keys and they have his laptop and keys would be on there much. I think the widow is tryin to pull a fast one and may not even be a widow at all. a name like quadriga you get what you get.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thread On Superbowl

Interesting thread on the Superbowl Goat Vs. Patriots, 19 years difference from last Atlantis SB which included Rams.

8. "In 2000, the millennial year, the Rams (head of the cycle), beat the Titans scoring 23 In Atlanta/Atlantis. In Greek myth the Titans were overthrown by Zeus/Jupiter who is armed by a lightning bolt, related to Thor’s hammer. In 2019 the Rams face the Pats."

DJT tweeted from Jupiter yesterday...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I truly wish the Q movement was a driving force behind this:

More than 2,100 people lost their jobs in a media landslide so far this year

But I'm not sure if that's the case. My gut tells me that the theory being kicked around regarding "outside funding" being cut off has some truth to it. That's not to say that public opinion hasn't shifted against the media, and Q's drops certainly help that shift. I can see Q weighing in on this in the near future.

Furthermore, I made this stupid little diddy yesterday:
[snipped]

And only afterwards realized just what nation this woman emmigarated from.

She's from #ing Canada.

If that doesn't epitomize the self-serving, posturing style of "journalistic" hubris that Vice and all these other hacks embody, then I don't know what does.

edit on 3-2-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: Added pic

edit on Sun Feb 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
White Squall Thread The REAL SNOWDEN EFFECT pt2

follow up to snowden barlow connections

This lays out the kids for nukes NK theme exposed here and elsewhere last spring. It is a nice compact read - sorry non-twit gang no unroll it yet.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I'm shocked she didn't say she was a refugee. Poor baby, has to go back to mean old Canada. I feel your pain.

No not really.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
SerialBrain2: So you thought Trump caved? Then you are not paying attention.
Angels & Demons

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
SerialBrain2: So you thought Trump caved? Then you are not paying attention.
Angels & Demons

DJT tweet

"dimensions."

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

"dimensions."

you think hes building an interdimensional wall too?
[snipped]
edit on Sun Feb 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Maybe these aliens are like Vampires, the Man of the house needs to invite them in, lol, hey it makes as much sense as anything ! The Wall means more then we know ...

edit on 3-2-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Dems
Wall
Security

Debbie
Wasserman
Schultz!

HTDC= Hawaii Technology Development Corporation. Might be worth a look.
edit on b000000282019-02-03T19:29:40-06:0007America/ChicagoSun, 03 Feb 2019 19:29:40 -0600700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
White Squall Thread The REAL SNOWDEN EFFECT pt2

follow up to snowden barlow connections

This lays out the kids for nukes NK theme exposed here and elsewhere last spring. It is a nice compact read - sorry non-twit gang no unroll it yet.

Both enlightening and interesting.

Struck me on subject of "Sum of All Fears" issue that I have noticed a lack of usual security/terrorism chatter that's surrounded Superbowls for past 15-20 years - seems odd to me, kind of a whats missing thing which gets my notice. Anyone else think anything of that?

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join