It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe my baseless theory that q was arrested was accurate and this is a deep state puppet posting now?

If I'm right and the real q is gone for whatever reason and this is a fake then I expect future drops to be off just a little bit for some unknown reason. Just like with this pic.

Let's watch and see if this becomes a pattern for "q".

Hate to break it to you but since October of 2017, Q had gone on hiatus several times for 10+ days. Every time without fail there's a resident Q-basher suggesting that Q was killed/arrested/fired, etc. and that there's an imposter in his place. Hell, even Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi tried to boast that scenario last spring.

So you're in good company.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

As others have pointed out, Q does this every now and then. Especially when they mess up a bit or when they want to whet the anon's appetite.

Probably needs to research and come up with something to offer after people have been asking where they can be.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: tiredoflooking

WW3 you say...

Timeline of the Doomsday Clock
Interestingly the Timeline was just edited and removed "2019" entry which was 2 minutes to zero hour and added more info to 2018.

The failure of world leaders to deal with looming threats of nuclear war and climate change. This is the clock's closest approach to midnight, matching that of 1953.[37] In 2019, the Bulletin reaffirmed the "two minutes to midnight" time, citing continuing climate change and Trump administration's abandonment of U.S. efforts to lead world toward decarbonization; U.S. withdrawal from Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action and Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty; U.S. and Russian nuclear modernization efforts; information warfare threats and other dangers from "disruptive technologies" such as synthetic biology, artificial intelligence, and cyberwarfare

So, we now know this wiki page is being maintained by anti-Trump supporters, probably Soros influence. Seems it's undergone an excessive number of revisions in Jan 2019.

I thought we had 12 more years......Damn.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
so....
uh.....
yknow those neat lil ads we have now?
i usually just tune them out .

earlier i got one of these...

and just now, as i was closing a tab i saw something that looked like this....(couldnt screencap

is this happening to anyone else?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
so....
uh.....
yknow those neat lil ads we have now?
i usually just tune them out .

Subliminal recruitment? 😂
edit on Sun Feb 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

if they actually want me then they are in worse shape than i thought

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ironic or indicative of bloodline membership? Margaret SANGER!

I just went down a mini-rabbit hole wondering if I could tie the surname SANGER to French bloodline families as in SANG is French for blood.

Firstly ,it appears that the surname Sanger is Anglo-Saxon in origin and actually derives in the 13th century from Singer. This Sanger page identifies 20 Sangers emigrating to the U.S., Canada, Australia etc. from 1638 onwards. a half dozen or so Sangers became US politicians.

I identified an interesting Ruth Sanger who is of the right age to have been Margaret Sangers daughter or granddaughter, though Margaret Sangers Wiki does not name her 3 children and Ruth's does not name her mother? Also Ruth appears to have been born in Australia according to her Wiki.

Ruth Ann Sanger FRS[1] (6 June 1918 – 4 June 2001) was an Australian haematologist and serologist. She worked closely with Robert Russell Race from the 1940s, and they married in 1956. They co-authored many papers after 1948, and co-wrote six editions of a leading work on blood groups, Blood Groups in Man, known as "Race and Sanger", which were published between 1950 and 1975

(So a leading expert on blood types and a Fellow of the Royal Society, as were Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, Christopher Wren etc. List of Fellows of Royal Society by year)

Now here's where it gets interesting...

After working as a haematologist for the Red Cross Blood Transfusion Service in Australia, she moved to England in 1946 to work with Race, and received a doctorate from the University of London in 1949 on the variety of blood group systems. She returned to Australia after receiving her doctorate, but then moved permanently to the UK in 1950. The first edition of Blood Groups in Man was published in August 1950, based on the systematic analysis of blood groups in her PhD thesis...

She was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society (FRS) in 1972 (Race had become an FRS in 1952). She received the Oliver Memorial Award from the British Red Cross in 1973.

Let's compare what Margaret and Ruth looked like side-by-side:

So in summary, we have Margaret Sanger wanting to control populations through Planned Parenthood and to exterminate negroes. We have Ruth Sanger who looks incredibly similar in the eyes and mouth to Margaret and who became a leading expert on blood groups, was a Fellow of the Royal Society and had links to the Red Cross at the start and end of her working life.

This seems to fit the pattern of hiding bloodlines by adopting out children (in this case from Us to Australia) though this needs evidence.

We know bloodline families have been searching for someone special with certain blood type/genetics, surely the Ruth Sanger would have been engaged in this task as a leading authority who literally "wrote the book" on blood types.
edit on 3-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

sanguine - coincidence?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

WTF? Boy, you must be hot competition or high value mark. Which side ya movin to? Make sure you come back to turnover this thread from time to time.

Seriously though I've never seen such ad much less the clown symbol.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yup, the surname is, as I pointed out but the Margaret/Ruth connection that resulted looks worthy of further digging!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Interesting for sure but I seem to be missing your step 1. How did you come upon the name "Sanger"? You couldn't have pulled that name outta the blue, right?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, your pic of locations Clintons and Bransons are operating in, seems to indicate a search for someone special in that area. I wonder if there is a specific Haplo group relevant to that area?

Here's a breakdown of Blood types by country that indicates the region has a pretty normal bell curve of the full set of blood types:

link   

probably involved in the early eugenics movements.

are you ready for a rabbit hole my friend?

link   
So on Q RBG should announced dead this weekend?? cant have the SOTU go off clean..

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thought I'd answered this once daskakik? Look at the original picture from 2014 (various links a few pages back). Compare and contrast to the picture in Q's post zoomed to 400%.

In Qs post the background is high-res, the jets lower res and there's pixelation around the Jets contours that blatantly indicates photoshopping.

Why? Why didn't Q just post the original full hi res picture? The only reasons I can think of are to hide some of the detailing on the Jets or to make them look blacker.

edit on 3-2-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: sauce

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Thought I'd answered this once daskakik? Look at the original picture from 2014 (various links a few pages back). Compare and contrast to the picture in Q's post zoomed to 400%.

In Qs post the background is high-res, the jets lower res and there's pixelation around the Jets contours that blatantly indicates photoshopping.

The background is not hi-res. The whole image is tiny and the background has artifacts as well. It is just the natural smooth transition that makes then less noticeable.

Why? Why didn't Q just post the original full hi res picture? The only reasons I can think of are to hide some of the detailing on the Jets or to make them look blacker.

What difference does it make if he had posted the original hi-res or some tiny example he found somewhere else on the net?

You have not given a reason why he should have bothered to find and post the original. Again, he is not making any claims about the image. He is not claiming that it is an original.
edit on 3-2-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PokeyJoe, I wish we had a member on the thread capable and willing to do such steganographic checks!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

That could be. Don't know much about blood but the rare Rh neg may be of some interest to them.
We know the dirty CF has connections in West Indie islands and possibly south pacific too.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

A graphic in one of Nancy Pelosi's tweets has been niggling at me, so I decided to post about it tonight to see if anybody else thinks the image is "off".

The shocking pink border seems off and the way the letters are highlighted seems to indicate some sort of message to someone.

It is Nancy Pelosi's tweet with a bright shocking pink border around a graphic that says BLACK HISTORY MONTH. It is dated Feb. 1 and she made it just 39 minutes after President Trump made his tweet in honor of Black History Month.

It is the letters in Red that seem to jump out and they look like they have been cut vertically via color to look like BIHIM or BI HIM.

Also, is color coding in messages another possible comm?

Any ideas, Rel?

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Margaret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood, so I got it from cranky's post a few pages back.

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join