It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone
a reply to: imthegoat

Wait are you really saying that holding el Chapo accountable means nothing, is insignificant and changes nothing at all? Only because there are other criminals in Mexico? You sound like the fool who recently has been leaning on the idea that the "wall" should not be followed through with, to stop crime, because there is still crime that will go on inside the United States by its own citizens.
That is the most pathetic argument I have ever heard.
Can't give a meaningful reason why it shouldn't happen, only say what about this just stuff. It should ALL be dealt with, but any step in the right direction should only build momentum.

You are right, it is a few drops in a bucket. But criminals must answer for what they have done. Can only hope that this major turn is only a sign of what will come, a major shift that may actually make a difference for our children.

Uh, nope, I agree with the wall 100%, thanks for your speculation though. Don't sit here and try to tell me # when you basically just said it's ok for El Chapo to pay $5000 for underage girls..

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is there no snow in DC? Shouldn't it look more like this for the past month or so?

link
edit on 2-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
D5

2019 State of the Union Address

9:00/6:00 PM on Tuesday February 5

Q#2096 is the only one with a "5" contained. The time stamp is interesting too.

3:33:59

A mirror going on here Sept 5 = 95

95 333 59

5 Sep 2018 - 3:33:59 PM

Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should
not only scare you, but intensify your
resolve to take back control
[Freedom]. The information that will
become public will further
demonstrate the criminal & corrupt
[pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein Obama">Hussein
administration undertook in joint
efforts w/ domestic and foreign
dignitaries. The snowball has begun
rolling - there is no stopping it now.
D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
www.youtube.com...📁
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.
Q

15 drops with D5.

Does this drop relate to the SOTU? The Q intro reads like the intro to a speech.

World will be watching.

*for those playing at home, D5 can refer to Vibrational Density Layer 5

edit on 2-2-2019 by crankyoldman because: User error

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

you basically just said it's ok for El Chapo to pay $5000 for underage girls..

I basically didn't, and wouldn't say it.

You sound like the fool

Maybe you were confused, I wasn't speculating that you had said that, I know who said it.
Your argument is the same as that. And parallels to how foolish it is.

, right? Arresting El Chapo didn't do a damn thing.

There was dismembered bodies in the streets before he was arrested, and theres still dismembered bodies in the streets after.

El Chapo going to trial does not matter because there are other criminals who keep doing crime = should not build a "wall" to deter crime because there are criminal U.S. citizens. Can't get any more similar.
And you obviously still have nothing further to support that stance.

Was just noting the correlation in foolishness, not that the topics are exactly the same.
They are borderline related tho
pun intended, sorry had to.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

PM

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Look at the picture in the post at 300 or 400 % zoom and you can see coarse pixelation all round the planes... why didn't they just post the original picture which doesn't have that?

Because there was no reason to do so. It's not as if he was trying to pass it off as the original.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You sound like the fool who recently has been leaning on the idea that the "wall" should not be followed through with, to stop crime, because there is still crime that will go on inside the United States by its own citizens.

Who said that?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

you basically just said it's ok for El Chapo to pay $5000 for underage girls..

I basically didn't, and wouldn't say it.

You sound like the fool

Maybe you were confused, I wasn't speculating that you had said that, I know who said it.
Your argument is the same as that. And parallels to how foolish it is.

, right? Arresting El Chapo didn't do a damn thing.

There was dismembered bodies in the streets before he was arrested, and theres still dismembered bodies in the streets after.

El Chapo going to trial does not matter because there are other criminals who keep doing crime = should not build a "wall" to deter crime because there are criminal U.S. citizens. Can't get any more similar.
And you obviously still have nothing further to support that stance.

Was just noting the correlation in foolishness, not that the topics are exactly the same.
They are borderline related tho
pun intended, sorry had to.

Arresting El Chapo didnt do a damn thing regarding the crime rate or cartel presence in Mexico. Maybe I wasnt clear on that? It didn't make things any worse, or better. Mexico is still the same with or without El Chapo. Again, I agree with the wall/fence 100% and it has nothing to do with Trump, Democrats, or Republicans. I honestly have no idea what you're going on about.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

James Woods
‏Verified account @RealJamesWoods

Meanwhile, I seriously hope she is in good health, but damn...
twitter.com...

Too funny not to share.

***It's Larry King doubling as RBG.

edit on 2-2-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Chair of St. Peter

Yes, there is a physical object known as "the Chair of St. Peter."

It is housed at the Vatican, at the back of St. Peter's basilica.

February 22 is the Feast of the Chair of St. Peter.

The "Chair" is also a spiritual significance. This is a very ancient tradition, proven to have existed in Rome since the fourth century. On it we give thanks to God for the mission he entrusted to the Apostle Peter and his Successors.

And there is more to the story.

Here is an image of the ancient chair:

9 things you need to know about the "Chair of St. Peter"

PICO + Pope = P

Whois PICO?

In the letter, which is dated 10 February, Pope Francis publicly praises the organization PICO — People Improving Communities through Organizing — which was one of the promoters of this Vatican event. Francis writes:

Pope Francis Praises Soros-Funded Organization; Encourages “Resistance”

According to KeyWiki, PICO is...

PICO, a progressive national network of faith-based organizations. Like health care reform, this newest PICO initiative aims to redistribute wealth by demanding that “faith leaders step into the big banks’ boardrooms.”

THE POPE'S BOSS -- Wikileaks: Pope and Soros An Unholy Alliance

It would appear, therefore, that the appearance of “Bolshevik Bernie” at the Vatican is only one piece of a puzzle that demonstrates the involvement of the Roman Catholic Church in a Marxist-oriented New World Order that treats Russia and the forces of international communism as major players. It is Sanders’ role to push the political discussion to the left during the U.S. presidential campaign so that the U.S. offers no effective resistance to a world government based on Marxist principles.

Pope’s Marxist Bias in U.S. Campaign Signals New Global Order

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
2 F-16s?

www.cbsnews.com...
[PP]
Q = 17
P = ?

That's the million dollar question. Who is P? Whoever P is, Soros takes orders from. Whoever Soros takes orders from has some major clout. Is P the top of the Pyramid, so to speak?

P = short for Pyramid???

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS: Covington Catholic High School lawyers have sent legal letters to The NY Times, Maggie Haberman, Washington Post, CNN, NPR, Savannah Guthrie, Andrea Mitchell, Joy Reid, Chuck Todd, The Hill, The Atlantic, Kathy Griffin & GQMagazine. 7 lawyers are now working on it.

There are about twice/3 times as many at the link with possibly more later.

twitter

I hope the win is large enough to make all these people think a few days before posting their garbage.
Media think they are exempt. I actually think twitter needs to be on the list for not taking them down.

Oh an I hope Savannah Guthrie's is for her outrageous interview which was well after the fact.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The Guy who did the Qmap.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Mexico is a narco state. It is also corrupt as #3ll. Most of its politicians and government officials, local and elsewhere, are on the take. I think it is embedded in their culture. Everything you want done requires a kickback to some official and the people know it, expect it, and accommodate it.

Mexico is rated 138th on the Corruption Perceptions Index between Myanmar and Iran!!

It is 20th out of 25 countries with the highest murder rate.

In intentional homicides per 100,000 people, Mexico is #21 out of 192 countries. www.indexmundi.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I was doing some research about the tragedy that took place in the city of Brumadinho, in Brazil this week, where a Dam collapsed, killed 120 and left 226 missing. Searches are still happening, so this number may still rise.

This isn't the first time that a Dam from the Vale company collapses and destroys an entire city. In 2015, another Dam collapsed in the city of Mariana, just 2 hours away from Brumadinho.

Now, coincidentally, what I found is that the amazing philanthropic, billionaire economist, George Soros owns a significant share of the company Vale, which used to be called Vale do Rio Doce, just before 2007.

Companhia Vale do Rio Doce (RIO) is a diversified Brazilian metals and mining company. It produces, exports, and supplies different metals to companies. This company will move with the price of the overall metal futures market. Obviously Soros is making a bet on the future of metal prices worldwide. With almost 16% of his portfolio in the company he is making a pretty huge bet. His initial buy was at around 25 dollars to 32 dollars on March 31, 2006. Soros increased his position by 1400% in December of the same year at a price of 21 dollars to 20 dollars per share.

It's amazing how he's always on top of things, isn't it. I guess this is because he's a good economist, amirite fellas.

Another good call from Soros was when he unexpected sold all his actions from Petrobras in 2015, only a few months before a gigantic crisis hit the company and turned it into the world's most indebted oil company, and ultimately led to the prison of the former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, another puppet of the Globalists.

www.cnbc.com...

And then there's this:

Brazil dam disaster: firm knew of potential impact months in advance

Six months before a dam containing millions of litres of mining waste collapsed, killing 19 people in Brazil’s worst environmental disaster, the company operating the mine accurately predicted the potential impact of such a disaster in a worst-case risk assessment.

But federal prosecutors claim the company – a joint venture between the Brazilian mining giant Vale and the Anglo-Australian multinational BHP Billiton – failed to take actions that they say could have prevented the disaster. The prosecutors instead claim the company focused on cutting costs and increasing production.

So I have a few questions... Is it just me or feels like there's a depopulation agenda happening at full train right now in America and everywhere else, pushed by the same people we have been accusing of being part of this Cabal?

Or maybe everything really is a huge big coincidence?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join