It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Continuing my post on the circle closing. (see above^^^ pg 128)

Q#1881 14 Aug 2018 - 10:10:19 PM

From Forward in Tim Ballard’s book “Then,” Dave continued, “I found Operation Underground Railroad—the capstone of my long journey of self-discovery, from dark to light, from hate to love.”

twit link discussion

Q ties it together with the double name links.

The circle is closing in...

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I wish someone would post a link to the live news coming out of venezuela. I can't find any feeds myself.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What the hell does climate change have to do with nuclear war?? How would climate change move the doomsday clock forward?

I'm more worried about genetically modified mosquitoes and the animals that eat them like bats and birds and other insects. I'm concerned that GM mosquitoes will eradicate bats, birds and insects like the dragonfly that regularly eat mosquitoes, not to mention fish and other aquatic life that eat the larvae.

Exactly. Still trying to push the ClimateGate scandal. Whomever is running the Doomsday clock seem to be more concerned over social media fever like Russia, Russia, Russia rhetoric crap vice actual real threats that really matter to the human race. Heaven forbid should they stray from mainstream narrative where everything is Trump's fault nonsense.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It's really under reported.

Twitter is the best just search hashtag #Venezuela or #VenezuelaCoup

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So everyone is reporting fake news. This is no different than people claiming that all the women in the migrant caravans are raped and that they know they will be raped so they bring condoms with them on their journey.

More fake news if a person wants to make some traveling money in mexico to make the trip to the border then it is legal then we get a bunch of judgmental butt heads reporting it as rape and human trafficking. because feelings equal ratings

what a bad bad man paying 5000 dollars for a romp in the bed.

edit on 2-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yes el chapo did keep things to a certain order cause he liked things to run smooth. We currently see a major rise in violence and homicides since he lost power. Looking him up only shifted his power to more ruthless people.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Like your summarized connections! Borrowing off your twitter source...

ThePainHasArrived
‏ @Sun_Q_Tzu

How is it that the so-called elite bloodlines maintain control of world governments for centuries? why have militaries not joined ranks to destroy the ruling bloodlines? What, or who, is the power enabling their survival? #qanon #wwg1wga. @potus gets it. not flesh and blood...
twitter.com...

Some may find the cabal org chart (pic) of interest linking with Q #3.

Also Q 2675...
Notice the stringer. y. Where have we seen that before? [y] = 5:5. Y = owl symbols.
twitter.com...

edit on 2-2-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Look at the picture in the post at 300 or 400 % zoom and you can see coarse pixelation all round the planes... why didn't they just post the original picture which doesn't have that?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
Yes el chapo did keep things to a certain order cause he liked things to run smooth. We currently see a major rise in violence and homicides since he lost power. Looking him up only shifted his power to more ruthless people.

Are you serious? You know theres more than the Sinaloan cartel, right? Arresting El Chapo didn't do a damn thing. There was dismembered bodies in the streets before he was arrested, and theres still dismembered bodies in the streets after. Mexico has somewhere along 30,000 murders a year, and you think it has to do with El Chapo being arrested? Do you think he lost his power because hes in prison? Forgive me if I took what you said out context..but come on.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
There has been a big rise in violence since he came to the usa. I think you may be underestimating his influence. Those others you mention about are likely in line with whoever is now pulling the strings.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Everyone knows that will never happen.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Stenography? Is there something hidden in the picture?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Wait are you really saying that holding el Chapo accountable means nothing, is insignificant and changes nothing at all? Only because there are other criminals in Mexico? You sound like the fool who recently has been leaning on the idea that the "wall" should not be followed through with, to stop crime, because there is still crime that will go on inside the United States by its own citizens.
That is the most pathetic argument I have ever heard.
Can't give a meaningful reason why it shouldn't happen, only say what about this just stuff. It should ALL be dealt with, but any step in the right direction should only build momentum.

You are right, it is a few drops in a bucket. But criminals must answer for what they have done. Can only hope that this major turn is only a sign of what will come, a major shift that may actually make a difference for our children.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

I'm just kidding.

Really though? Surely you jest.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Hmm. Do you think Trump said you get Ukraine we get Venezuela?

Let's scrap the treaty?

Q you also haven't talked much about Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join