It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Been thinking about something lately.

What If....

Nancy only wanted to put off SOTU address to buy time for Ruth? If not her, then a body double that could pass under close inspection?
If Ruth is not at the SOTU, those with their heads in the sand may start asking questions or may even start believing some of these "crazy Qanon conspiracy theories".

The way "they" are coming out against the current theory, concerning Ruth, seems to be a ploy to get out in front of the questions that may pop up next Tuesday/Wednesday.
Just a thought...
Quad.
ETA
Yall still ROCK! Great Job thus far!!!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
DP
edit on 1-2-2019 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

What If....

Nancy only wanted to put off SOTU address to buy time for Ruth? If not her, then a body double that could pass under close inspection?
If Ruth is not at the SOTU, those with their heads in the sand may start asking questions or may even start believing some of these "crazy Qanon conspiracy theories".

The way "they" are coming out against the current theory, concerning Ruth, seems to be a ploy to get out in front of the questions that may pop up next Tuesday/Wednesday.
Just a thought...
Quad.
ETA

Some of us have been saying that this entire time - or at least I know that I have!

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Also..there are no updates from ANY inside sources, regarding Justice Ginsburg's health/status/mood, etc.. So the RBG fans find someone to lash out against.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Also..there are no updates from ANY inside sources, regarding Justice Ginsburg's health/status/mood, etc.. So the RBG fans find someone to lash out against.

Aren't inside sources saying RBG is back to playing racquetball and currently training for the Tour de France?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would assume they realise that if they lie by giving false health updates they will get caught out once it's revealed she was deceased since ??//??/??.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Actually our old friend Jack Posobeic on Twitter just said that its breaking that she is working with a personal trainer with the intention of being back on the bench when the SC goes back into session. No word on if she will be at the SOTU. Take it with a grain of salt considering the source....

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

bro, I'm not sure how (maybe becoz I'm posting from downunder/upsidedown Vs Michigan?) but what I meant to imply is exactly The Opposite of what you are saying! Somehow you got me 'back to front' lol ... NBD

I guess it was my very poor attempt at 'humor' ... I should know better, I'm not that funny and must be worse in text!

Sorry to give you Andy the wrong impression as I enjoy and agree with many/most of your posts and/or opinions mate

oops?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

Aren't inside sources saying RBG is back to playing racquetball and currently training for the Tour de France?

It would be great news if she was! Unfortunately, everyone in power is too afraid, to find out RBG's status.
edit on 2/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Well after watching Hillary crumble and get poured into a van then 30 minutes later an obvious imposter was trotted out looking like a million bucks, I wouldn't put anything past them.

It's amazing what you can do with a complicit media.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust
I would assume they realise that if they lie by giving false health updates they will get caught out once it's revealed she was deceased since ??//??/??.

Good point! That would explain why Don Lemon (CNN) took down his story so quickly last week. It said the RBG biographer spoke to Ginsburg that morning, and she was cheery, and working from home.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: Quadrivium

What If....

Just a thought...
Quad.
ETA

Some of us have been saying that this entire time - or at least I know that I have!

My apologies, should have know this crew would have already come to the same conclusion.
Been busy and haven't been able to keep up with y'all as I would like.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Maybe if we see RBG it will be a deep fake?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Maybe if we see RBG it will be a deep fake?

If RBG shows up for the SOTU address this coming Tuesday, I hope President Trump spends longer than normal with her, so some good high-quality video/photos can be taken, for analysis.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Thanks for the info and now I have to go dig and learn

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
CNN is now saying Julian Assange and wikileaks are Russian agents.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Thanks for the info and now I have to go dig and learn

Haha! Beautiful! That's awesome that you're going to do that, I'm impressed matey!

You're my kind of 'mind' with an attitude like that, my new internet friend!

I hope your journey of discovery is a fruitful one ... and IF you want to ask me anything, feel free to pm me, although I might take a while to reply (as this noob is still figuring out how the ATS system works! lol) but I'll never intentionally ignore a pm. LOL< maybe just ask me in a 'reply' to one of my posts which I'm more likely to notice

all the best mate

Come to think of it, it must be an issue for more than just me as i see posts saying "hey Yamon you've got a pm" and such

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
CNN is now saying Julian Assange and wikileaks are Russian agents.

Of course. Gotta keep the narrative going. If we ever manage to prove Seth Rich was the leaker, CNN would respond by accusing Rich of being a Russian agent.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It looks to me like the sun is rising [light becoming brighter = enlightenment]. What will the trigger mechanism be? FISA? Pelosi indictment? Announced at the SOTU or saved for a future date?
My bet is that the SOTU will contain many hidden messages that will ramp up pressure on the guilty and allow them to make further mistakes. I still think that Nancy's strange signature was not a forgery but is the result of stress. There would be no reason to forge it. I also suspect that Nancy and Chuck are now playing a carefully scripted part for Q that allows Q to make predictions. It is, as Q said, about control and I remember reading that NP is controlled.

The deep fake video announcement will not hurt the prosecution as any videos in evidence would have been called fake by the guilty and supporters, anyway. Public confessions of underlings [deals] will allow for no-deal prosecution of traitors. Those at the top must be executed while we can lest a future President pardon them and start this all over again. Soros, Payseur, Rothschild and their ilk must be stripped of wealth an power via prosecution and confiscation of their assets. I'm sure many countries would gladly confiscate billions in assets.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Any news from 0311Warrior?

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join