It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: daskakik

Underestimating the intelligence of foreigners is something the right constantly do.

If you and I and others on ats can figure out how to get over a single wall then so can the criminals that wall is supposed to stop.

Plus they have had years to work it all out.

I can enter most modern homes with nothing more than a razor knife.... yet they still have locks on their doors... Why?

It doesn’t take any secrets either, just walk up to the outside wall and cut.
edit on b000000312019-01-31T08:56:47-06:0008America/ChicagoThu, 31 Jan 2019 08:56:47 -0600800000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Slichter, my brains in 1st gear this morning... these all lead to cash flow? Clinton Foundation?

I'll need to wake up more to get the freeze dried covfefe relevance!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The Australian "All Ordinaires" on the far side of the globe was down .23% this morning as will be the US Dow Jones shortly.

and even more crazy, today I saw they're Advertising "Coke Q" downunder!

WTF is "Coke Q"? (Coca Cola Q! wut!?)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Good value add, I like "Drugs pouring over border ceased"!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

More Than 11,000 Non-Citizens Registered to Vote in Pennsylvania

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Q said it would come to light

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Slichter, my brains in 1st gear this morning... these all lead to cash flow? Clinton Foundation?

covfefe = carbon, oxygen, vanadium, iron, iron. C=6, O=8, V=23, Fe=26, Fe=26

6+8+23+26+26=89. 9+8=17. Whood a thunk it??

Periodic Table
edit on 31-1-2019 by NightFlight because: Added a link to the Periodic Table. Thank you Wikipedia...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Even the Voynich manuscript uses numerology and flow as predominant tools to conduct the narrative.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Is it possible to mute or block certain people on this website?

No, but there is a technique that I use with my scroll wheel and a lot of willpower.
*disclaimer* It's not 100% reliable.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

a reply to: wanderingconfusion

A dam is a wall that blocks or re-routes water.

This reminded me of a few POTUS tweets where he says we need a 'powerful' wall.

What is, what did he mean by 'powerful' wall? A dam? Re-route or hold back water or re-route flow of migrants?

edit on 31-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Thanks NightFlight! I've been waiting ages to be told what it meant... I felt to stupid to ask!

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'd guess that if the people coming into US were actually putting the same effort into their own countries they have the potential to create a similar economic environment and reasonable GDP in their own back yard?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Disposable political operative. Bill Clinton

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

More negative ideas come to mind than good from that MIT article.

I remember the wire-tapping scandals that made the news during Bush era and the term 'whistleblower' became a holdhold name. Don't remember the names like 'Snowden' but do remember first hearing about project ECHELON in that timeframe regarding Tice.

I think part of our big problem is after 9/11 where Bush gave the creation order of an Umbrella corporation called DHS along with 'Fusion centers' designed to promote information sharing at the federal level between agencies such as the FBI and C_A.
As of July 2009, the Department of Homeland Security recognized at least 72 fusion centers. Wow. Any include NSA?
source

Don't have enough insight about C_A wanting to dismantle NSA but they've definitely been in competition (in certain areas) and C_A probably felt threatened by NSA -- unleash the Snowman.

So, in the ensuing years after 9/11 just look at how our intel communities grew into this massive beast of corporate like entities all spying on each other and own citizens, and later spread to other countries like UK, AUS, CA, NZ [FVEY] and other foreign intel agencies such as Pakistan, Israel, UAE. Started out with good intentions then moved to unquenchable insanity. Cold war ECHELON paranoia x10.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I would note that last year's was the first of these such things I watched. ThankQ for that.

In cranky's lifetime he has avoided all of these "not directed at me" events.

From the Q POV is was blistering, the DEMS looked very bad indeed.

I'm surprised to hear you say that mate, as since I've been reading your posts (for nearly 2 YEARS now! wow!) I imagined you to be 'soundly convinced' that all the shennanigans Q mentions is Very Real.

After all, it's not like the issues of child abuse, human trafficking and TPTB 'running the drug trade (and 'war') ergo 'winning on Both side' haven't been covered by 'real journalists'

I thought such stuff would be 'self evident' to a person as intelligent and thoughtful as yourself --- UNLESS,, you didn't know about it OR, as you explain here, you didn't want to know about it!

May I ask you a few things?

I figure you 'discovered Q' from coming to ATS, but I guess (assume) you were more interested in topics here other than "politics" ... which is quite fine, NBD at all

BUT, IMO it's people who think like you Did 'pre Q' that Q want to 'reach' the most! Those people who (no offense intended) "have their heads 'in the sand' and are not interested in knowing about kids being bought and sold or kept in cellars by busdrivers to bankers and back!

These people haven't "joined the dots" as you Have Cranky, and although I thought you were 'conspiracy inclined' (by being a member here) I was very possibly wrong about that .... was I?

Were you interested in ALL this sh#t before POTUS 45 (which = 9, an amazing number!)

If not, I wonder if there were any particular 'triggers' which got you 'heading this way'?

The reason I ask is that many of us are having great trouble getting even 'open minded' people, who know SFA about 'Q stuff' etc, don't want to even hear about it! Let alone "believe it"!

I think these are the people, "the masses" who Q is asking us to "help understand" what's REALLY HAPPENING in our world, at a 'level' most people can't even grasp e.g. that a group of ~4-500 people + 'staff' run the World! and they are basically, sad, mad, BAD mofos who work in Wall St!

American Psycho is actually a documentary! I'm not even 'half joking' !

You and I KNOW and most people ITT know it Cranky, but most people who have seen it simply think it's "just a movie" made from "someone's imagination ... but it's not!

What about the missing 19mins from Eyes wide shut? And then suddenly Stanley Kubrick died!

"we know" that Hollyweird plays a big part in the "propaganda" of the PT are on the way out

"ALL ONLY IN the movies" as "they 'never see it IRL' with "their own eyes" so it isn't 'real' to them!

Do you have ANY ideas on how to begin to 'open up' such people? Maybe we could use movies as a 'conduit'to get them (the currently ignorant masses) to start watching all this with "new eyes"?

Something (Q) made you 'aware' ... there must've been other things too which 'triggered' your 'suspicions' whichlead you to being here now. I know that's how I got here and i think we're of a similar 'vintage', I might even be older than you BUT one thing I KNOW for Certain is about the cabal's existence, AFAIK it goes back to the beginning of my country, thanks to the Queen of England at the time, the one who spoke German! lol

I've had a unique life, and if not for some 'good fortune', I too would be a 1%er like my sister and Bil are nd many of my schoolmates are -- my best mate at school's grandfather was The Grand Poobah of masonry around here, as no doubt he and many of my 'old friends' are

Fortunately I was the 'black sheep' who 'wouldn't play their money games' and was 'too wild' so I was 'banished' ... lol, my win if you ask me!

No #, back in 1981, one of my schoolmates, (who's father was a bankster of The Highest order) was the first person to ever mention about and who first told me about "how dad had given me two books he wants me to read about this group called the Illuminati, have you ever heard of them, he says they run the world!?"

We were both stoned and had a laugh about it at the time, he's a Bankster now, his family are Bronfman rich but few people have ever heard of them, except when one of their racehorses won a few BIG races around the world one time, their name was in the sports news a bit! lol. Q is right about "most people have NO idea who's who"

My mate's 21st BD was AS lavish as they get, as were all the others, I grew up amongst them But was never truly "one of them" for some weird reasons, which I'm happy about now!

SO Cranky, how the hell do we get "average guy" or the "uninterested but smart person" to become "aware of the Madness" happening around them? The MSM sure aint telling them?

I've got a feeling you've got some ideas, let's get thinking.

BTW Wow, and there was an Advertisment on TV tonight for "Coke Q"! Wut. The. !?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

Hey friend, did you know that the "3 D" holograms are actually called "7 D"?

might have something to do with the "Seven" in his name?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Hmmm?

The same was seen on HRC sig from JW a bit ago - that one was not close either.

Link

Yes, "staffers" "auto pen" and what not, but it would seem this letter was not a reply to a kid who got into college but a historical moment.

The "P" in Pelosi is completely different ... ALL the 3 other "P"s hqave an elongated rising loop that is taller than it is wide . . . except for the last one

The "osi" in the last one is also Very different!

Kinda funny. One might think that signature forging is a bit of an art...or, at least, I do. Yet, the distinct break in the final "i" in the examples is pretty clear. She lifts her pen from the paper, and does the last letter, on it's own. Def a subconscious tic...but, so telling.

Y'know what's weird, I've got this fairly simple signature I use, which is more 'simple' than hers but quite unique in it's own right, it's basically a j+squiggle ... but when I'm sick or angry or 'off the air' for whatever reasons, I sometimes can't even write it properly

I only noticed this about a year ago when I was sick for about a month and had to sigh LOTS of drs and chemist stuff

IDK, maybe she's 'not well' or 'stressed' even (hehe, I wonder why?) just a thought

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

Does that sound like a bunch of B.S. to anybody else? So its not CGI or Project Blue Beam or anything like that. The people filming these pyramids actually saw these things in the sky.....so what the hell were they? If its a physical object, how did they gain access to the airspace over the Pentagon? Something is not adding up with this whole thing, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

covfefe = carbon, oxygen, vanadium, iron, iron. C=6, O=8, V=23, Fe=26, Fe=26

6+8+23+26+26=89. 9+8=17. Whood a thunk it??

Periodic Table

It might have to do with steel production, too.

Co=cobalt, V= Vanadium, Fe=Iron

www.americanelements.com...
Iron-Cobalt-Vanadium is a soft magnetic alloy with the highest flux density of any strip core alloy, making it ideal for use in tape cores and magnetic cores in electrical equipment. AE Alloys™ are available in numerous machined shapes such as bar, strip, wire, sheet, rod, coil, and billet in various dimensions. American Elements can produce most materials in high purity and ultra high purity (up to 99.99999%) forms and follows applicable ASTM testing standards; a range of grades are available including Mil Spec (military grade), ACS, Reagent and Technical Grade, Food, Agricultural and Pharmaceutical Grade, Optical Grade, USP and EP/BP (European Pharmacopoeia/British Pharmacopoeia). We can also produce materials to custom specifications by request, in addition to custom compositions for commercial and research applications and new proprietary technologies. Typical and custom packaging is available, as is additional research, technical and safety (MSDS) data. Please follow the Contact links above to request a quote, and indicate the quantity and any specifications you require.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Tunnel??
Just discovered but right next to Chase bank is an 'Amscot - The Money Superstore'. The tunnel is narrow and too small for a person to crawl through but not for a money tube launcher like drive-thru banks use. Just a thought.

Secret underground tunnel was found near a Florida Chase bank

The FBI was called in but even they were stumped.

Now that's a serious 'Digger'.
Ocean's Eleven crew or something else?

edit on 31-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join