It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
How America Lost Its Mind

When did America become untethered from reality?

I first noticed our national lurch toward fantasy in 2004, after President George W. Bush’s political mastermind, Karl Rove, came up with the remarkable phrase reality-based community. People in “the reality-based community,” he told a reporter, “believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality … That’s not the way the world really works anymore.” A year later, The Colbert Report went on the air. In the first few minutes of the first episode, Stephen Colbert, playing his right-wing-populist commentator character, performed a feature called “The Word.” His first selection: truthiness.

“Now, I’m sure some of the ‘word police,’ the ‘wordinistas’ over at Webster’s, are gonna say, ‘Hey, that’s not a word!’ Well, anybody who knows me knows that I’m no fan of dictionaries or reference books. They’re elitist. Constantly telling us what is or isn’t true. Or what did or didn’t happen. Who’s Britannica to tell me the Panama Canal was finished in 1914? If I wanna say it happened in 1941, that’s my right. I don’t trust books—they’re all fact, no heart … Face it, folks, we are a divided nation … divided between those who think with their head and those who know with their heart … Because that’s where the truth comes from, ladies and gentlemen—the gut.”

Starts at early 60s political sphere all the way to present. Very long article, may want to save for later.

Book by same author as above: Fantasyland: How America Went Haywire: A 500-Year History Could Q be referencing this book?

For some bedtime reading to channel in MKnightmares...
CIA creates fantasy, confusion, cognitive distortions using several methods.

Throughout history, among the ruling elite. Just how to control the populace and defeat your enemies is a top priority. In the waning years of the Vietnam conflict we heard our generals stressing that we should win the hearts and minds of our enemy, this strategy was proving successful, but it was too little too late. In the late 1930's Adolf Hitler and his colleagues had to make a choice between building more weapons of mass destruction and weapons of mass control. Hitler choose the later. Those in ruling positions decide between subtle methods of control by media, taxes, religion and health measures, or simple, brutal police state tactics.

Sun Tzu said, "All warfare Is based on deception. A skilled general must be master of the complementary arts of simulation and dissimulation; while creating shapes, to confuse and delude the enemy, he conceals his true dispositions and ultimate intent. Moving as intangibly as a ghost in the starlight, he Is obscure. Inaudible. His primary target is the mind of the opposing commander; the-victorious situation, a product of his creative Imagination." (i) Sun Tzu fully realized that real victory lies in controlling the thoughts of your enemy.

Source: Sex, Drugs, the CIA, MIND CONTROL and Your Children

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sure the obvious message would be something like that but who would know that?

I doubt Trump would have gotten it. You would have to be a pretty big fan of the Queen to know where all her broches come from.

I'm thinking maybe it is a little passive aggressiveness on her part.
edit on 30-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
A key to the Q plan is removing the Mockingbird operation. It seems that we are beginning to see some movement in what the MSM covers and this will allow the public to start seeing the truth.
DJT tweet about the ax falling on journalists may be for journalists bribing and FBI/DOJ taking bribes. Drop #1225 suggests that Q knows where Haberman's money is hidden.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

The beautiful Nellie Ohr was in a position to "investigate" the Trump family? What was her official position(s)?

The position was "either ohr" 😎

I'm glad Lindsay Graham has guts and is on the right side of the fence, when it comes to domestic issues. He wants the FBI to brief him on WHY such overwhelming force was used to arrest a senior citizen (Roger Stone) at 6am, and WHY CNN was there.

Source: www.politico.com...

LINK to Lindsay Graham's letter to the FBI: twitter.com...

edit on 1/31/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The Clinton Foundation is being investigated by a grand jury in Arkansas, with ETA of 2 months for charges.

They sure arn't acting like their worried about this at all.
www.cbsnews.com...

More than 550 people representing over 400 organizations attended the conference of the Clinton Global Initiative

The pledges follow dozens of others made last year in previous conferences that include rebuilding schools, distributing solar lanterns and providing medical care and equipment. Overall, Clinton said more than 50 commitments have been made so far this year.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

To be fair daskakik, your recent challenges have kicked me up the arse to look for other decode possibilities and I've found something intriguing that seems to lead to messages hinting at how to interpret. I'm gathering thoughts and evidences and will post tomorrow.

In the meantime, think [e]... what do a, e, J and C have in common in numbering systems.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Caves also relevant to the shutdown decode of POTUS 4 cave tweets, posted here.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Non mordero

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sure the obvious message would be something like that but who would know that?

I doubt Trump would have gotten it. You would have to be a pretty big fan of the Queen to know where all her broches come from.

I'm thinking maybe it is a little passive aggressiveness on her part.

This shows that you have no concept of Qanon ... none at all.

This information was found very fast and accurately.

Now the whole world knows.

Trump gets it. Q gets it. You even know the truth.

Always the same rhetoric ... bash the thread with your seconds.

But hey, anything to throw spanners in the works. You need better spanners. The ones you have are made for kiddies.

Qanon are the most powerful fact finding team in world history.

P

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
RE: nypost.com...

The 2nd IG Report hit FBI Agents and Journalists hard last year. Since 90% of the news is owned by liberal Dim-friendly (GUILTY) corporations, most Americans have no clue of the pay-offs and bribes that occurred between those two entities.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fox has been warning about it as well.

www.foxbusiness.com...

www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Republicans and Democrats predict this high-tech way of putting words in someone's mouth will become the latest weapon in disinformation wars against the United States and other Western democracies.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

My question for people against building the wall is...WHAT CAN IT HURT TO TRY?

Why is the hurt that would be done to american citizens who's land will have to be taken to build that wall not an issue for you?

Why isn't private land ownership something you believe in?
Are you really on the side that would allow the government to take our land from us?
edit on 31-1-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

If the wall cuts 50% of illegal immigration

Where did you pull that silly number from?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
This shows that you have no concept of Qanon ... none at all.

What are you talking about? Rel and I were talking about a video posted by british newspaper The Telegraph about the Queens broches.

I'm sure Q appreciates you coming in guns blazing though.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: tiredoflooking

My question for people against building the wall is...WHAT CAN IT HURT TO TRY?

Why is the hurt that would be done to american citizens who's land will have to be taken to build that wall not an issue for you?

Why isn't private land ownership something you believe in?
Are you really on the side that would allow the government to take our land from us?

It happens all the time when new highways are built. They don't just take the land. They purchase it or purchase a right of way in some instances. Some of these folks could profit pretty well.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

These people should watch the el chapo trial.

That dude had his on sub to smuggle drugs and people here.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

that is practically impenetrable.

No such thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
It looks like all of media is becoming paranoid because they are no longer the only entities who have the technology to produce "deepfake" videos.

President Trump's methods of communicating directly with the public, make the MSM feel less relevant too.

They're losing more of their eminence in U.S. society every year it seems.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Do you have any proof that warrior is involved in any of this?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I know, I know. I will try to do better.

I was going to try to find his post but got distracted by shiny objects.

I'm guessing that his constant reference to COLD might have something to do with PDJT's tweet about our weather now?

What does warrior know and when did he know it? 🤣

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join