It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That's your "grandpa's" fence. Trump's full plan for our wall will be one that is practically impenetrable.

Anyway, I am no longer going to participate in a discussion about the wall on this thread. Enough has been said. It is a distraction, imo.

Why don't you start a thread of your own about the pros and cons of a wall and various types and styles of walls. Many would probably gladly participate.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
That's your "grandpa's" fence. Trump's full plan for our wall will be one that is practically impenetrable.

Anyway, I am no longer going to participate in a discussion about the wall on this thread. Enough has been said. It is a distraction, imo.

Why don't you start a thread of your own about the pros and cons of a wall and various types and styles of walls. Many would probably gladly participate.

It doesn't matter if it is bulletproof, people will still make the journey. Their choice is based on their idea that they can make it.

edit on 30-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So the shot from the video proves that walls work.

La goblina was caught because she couldn't get under the wall.

Good thing, I am sure US citizens would have had to support her and her children.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Good thing, I am sure US citizens would have had to support her and her children.

No, she got across with a kid and was stopped by BP. The wall didn't stop her.

ETA: More to the point, knowing that the wall was there didn't stop her from trying.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

No, she got across with a kid and was stopped by BP. The wall didn't stop her.

I'd say the wall worked.

Glad it had a happy ending.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
I will direct you to a FAIR study regarding the cost of illegal immigration for tax paying citizens here

Why? It has no bearing on what I am saying.

It's a drop in the bucket, and the wall will help. Immigration reform cannot work without strong border security and strong border security will not work without immigration reform.

Is strong border security a goalpost shift from "the wall"?

Immigration reform will not change drug and human trafficking.

Uhh..you said it was a bad return on investment. It's very much related to what you said. And no, it's not a "goalpost shift" from the wall, immigration reform and strong border security go hand in hand. Did you happen to read what I linked? $116b a year the tax payers front for illegal immigrants. That includes benefits, healthcare costs etc.

Do you really think $6b for a wall, that's a strong start to border security, is a bad investment when non-citizens cost tax payers that much? What in the world goes on in your little mind? I know you're not ignorant, and at least average intelligence, so..do you just like to argue? I'm sorry, but even the anti-wall politicians asked for $30-40b for border security under Obama. This "because its Trump" # is nothing short of pure stupidity and hypocrisy. I KNOW you see that.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

No it won't because border agents can still be bribed, tunnels dug and people who will obviously overstay their tourist visas will still be given those visas.

Oh yeah, drones and spud guns can go into the mix.

So you are blaming our border patrol agents for being crooked?
The same ‘professionals’ that the Democrats claim do not want a wall... and that we should listen to what they say?

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I'd say the wall worked.

Really, she got past it so technically it didn't.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I see. I was talking in regards to other boarder security measures.

Now that you mention it, I have read that illegals make up 2-3% of the GDP. That is around $500-$600b. That little bit seems to be left out when people talk about the cost of illegals.

Of course I see the hypocrisy of both sides kicking the can down the road every chance they get. It is one of the reasons that I say that things are not really changing.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm saying that there are ways around a wall and some BP are willing to look the other way once you get around it. Some are even in on it:
Arizona Border Patrol agent paid smugglers $650K for coc aine while on duty

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I was waiting for this today.

POTUS' tweet has triggered John O. Brennan. I knew JB wouldn't be able to resist. Right on cue.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I see. I was talking in regards to other boarder security measures.

Now that you mention it, I have read that illegals make up 2-3% of the GDP. That is around $500-$600b. That little bit seems to be left out when people talk about the cost of illegals.

Of course I see the hypocrisy of both sides kicking the can down the road every chance they get. It is one of the reasons that I say that things are not really changing.

So as long as they're contributing to the GDP it's fine that they're criminals? Doesnt matter that they're using fake ss#, that they're defrauding public assistance, banks, etc? I couldn't care any less how much they contribute to the GDP, illegal is illegal. I happen to live in an entire state that has sanctuary status. I know illegals. I've worked with illegals. I know how they operate. I've had multiple illegals tell me that they can go to a certain DMV office located in the city; pay $500 and they have an entire new identity. Weird isnt it?

I've seen illegals in car accidents that they were clearly at fault for; and the legal citizens are the ones who get tagged for it. I've watched illegal immigrants that I've worked with get pulled over for drunk driving, driving without license/insurance, and they were ALLOWED to DRIVE away from the traffic stop without even a ticket. Majority of them also send their tax refunds back to Mexico. Tax refunds that theyve gotten through 100% fraudulent activity. One of the gentlemen I used to work with gets around $10k back in taxes just about every year. How? I've known quite a few who have been deported only to be back less than a month later, working the same job. But hey, let's leave the borders wide open and give them everything they want, and then some.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I don't care. It was something you brought up and I mentioned that if you wanted to talk $, then that was also a figure to take into account.

Like I said my earlier post, it has no bearing on my point that a wall will not save children from being dragged to the border or be exploited by people on either side of the wall.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Good news. Warrior is getting it done. 339 human trafficking arrests in cali.

abc7.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
weird gitmo situation.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
Good news. Warrior is getting it done. 339 human trafficking arrests in cali.

abc7.com...

That is good news. Now...will Calimexia prosecute them and/or sentence them for more than a week!

From that article:

Nearly 50 victims were rescued. More than a dozen of them were children.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
fed backing down

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Back on other Q-optics...

Special Report: Inside the UAE’s secret hacking team of U.S. mercenaries

Two weeks after leaving her position as an intelligence analyst for the U.S. National Security Agency in 2014, Lori Stroud was in the Middle East working as a hacker for an Arab monarchy.

She had joined Project Raven, a clandestine team that included more than a dozen former U.S. intelligence operatives recruited to help the United Arab Emirates engage in surveillance of other governments, militants and human rights activists critical of the monarchy.

In 2013, her world changed. While stationed at NSA Hawaii, Stroud says, she made the fateful recommendation to bring a Dell technician already working in the building onto her team. That contractor was Edward Snowden.

“I don’t think Americans should be doing this to other Americans,” she told Reuters. “I’m a spy, I get that. I’m an intelligence officer, but I’m not a bad one.”

Source

Project Raven. Facebook behind massive 146-acre Nebraska data centre
Coincidence?

Site to be brought online by 2020 will count with four buildings totalling more than 2.4 million sqf of flooring development.

UAE used cyber super-weapon to spy on iPhones of foes

A team of former U.S. government intelligence operatives working for the United Arab Emirates hacked into the iPhones of activists, diplomats and rival foreign leaders with the help of a sophisticated spying tool called Karma, in a campaign that shows how potent cyber-weapons are proliferating beyond the world’s superpowers and into the hands of smaller nations.

Karma and similar tools make personal devices like iPhones the “juiciest of targets,” said Patrick Wardle, a former National Security Agency researcher and Apple security expert.

Do you think DarkMatter is connected to DarkOverlord?
Project Raven related to a UAE cybersecurity firm named DarkMatter.
www.darkmatter.ae/about-us/
edit on 30-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
fed get philly union boss in scam. awesome

www.apnews.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Have a look at a "deepfake".

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join