It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Progressive Left is Donald Trump's Biggest Asset

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm curious about how common this sentiment is ...

In November 2016, I did not vote for Donald Trump; I voted against the Witch. Hell, I'd have voted for Satan himself against her; with Satan, at least we'd all have known upfront where he stood.

At first, I was ambivalent about Trump on the best of days. I didn't think much of him. I saw him almost as a necessary evil to keep Hillary away from the White House. But I must say, my attitude toward him has changed drastically over the last two years, and most of that change has been thanks to the progressive left, the wack-job politicos like Pelosi and McCain, the propaganda machine media like CNN and MSNBC, and nutjobs like Rosie O'Donnell and all the other misnamed "entertainers" that mess their pants over him. TDS has been a blast to watch.

Now add to this the stuff that has gone down since December 22, which has consistently made me appreciate him more and more. Somebody will have to offer up an amazing candidate for me to even think about voting for someone else in 2020.

His latest troll with denying The Wicked Witch of the West her tax-payer funded vacation to the Middle East and Europe was pretty much the icing on the cake for me. Excellent troll. I love the man!

Thanks, #NancyPelosi and #ChurckSchumer for opening my eyes!
:
edit on 2019 1 17 by incoserv because: typo.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

What I have liked is the MSM.

No longer can they claim they are objective journalist, non-partisan, or even claim slightly biased anymore. They are a 100% extension of the DNC now and there is absolutely no question about that any longer.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The progressive left is blind to the fact they are hurting themselves with their own extremism. When Donald Trump entered the race I thought it was the biggest joke ever. However, he has proved to be immune to their nonsense, to a point where I support him completely. No apologies. Don't care about your feelings. Don't care about your double standards. This is how we roll. I love it.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

The progressive left is blind to the fact they are hurting themselves with their own extremism. When Donald Trump entered the race I thought it was the biggest joke ever. However, he has proved to be immune to their nonsense, to a point where I support him completely. No apologies. Don't care about your feelings. Don't care about your double standards. This is how we roll. I love it.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. I'm wondering how many people have reacted like we have.

Now, I'm just waiting for the progressives with TDS to jump on this thread and push me further still into the Trump camp. Come on, snowflakes, do your worse!
:
edit on 2019 1 17 by incoserv because: taunting.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Their solution is to implement more sophisticated ways of cheating.

You thought it was bad before?

Just watch.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The enthusiasm generated by the Bernie Sanders campaign inspired the drift leftward.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

After President Trump wholeheartedly endorsed Nancy Pelosi for the Speaker of the House position, the far-left nutjobs tried their best to keep Nancy from winning the speakership.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

What I have liked is the MSM.

No longer can they claim they are objective journalist, non-partisan, or even claim slightly biased anymore. They are a 100% extension of the DNC now and there is absolutely no question about that any longer.

Because it is only just press 'air', right? There's no evidence, financial records, e-mails or testimony from multiple witnesses in courts of law, then?

edit on 18/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I was on the Trump train pretty early as I admired his moxy. Still do, and he out does himself with this latest move on the Dimbulbs.

Trump 2020 for sure.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I'm no psychologist, but I'm quite certain AOC is a sociopath. Her over animated unrealistic expression of emotions suggests she doesnt actually feel them. She is reacting to peope/things based on learned emotional expression. We all learn this way as I kid, but we eventually actually connect those actions to emotions, her lack of ability to do so suggest she doesnt actually feel the emotion, but is acting it out based on she thinks she is supposed to feel. There is a huge detachment from her emotional feelings to her emotional reactions. Imo

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Or maybe she is just an idiot

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
800,000 people out of work and all the MSM can say is "bathrooms at the park are dirty".
If TSA screeners stop showing up to work, that might turn up the heat a bit

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Thank you for your story. I like to think of myself as pretty open minded, while holding fast to Conservative Economic Principals. I live in a pretty liberal area so I've always had friends with people from both side of the aisle, and love getting into honest mature conversations about various topics.

Since Trump, I've had to thread very lightly around certain individuals about what views I actually share, and that's been sad to me. Many Leftists have gotten extreme and many Right leaning people are scared to actually say what they believe. Sad times in that regard.

With that sad, I have said since the 2016 election that Trump would win even bigger in 2020.

The reason?

Everyone who voted for Trump did so with the Entire Media arranged against him, with every name every trick thrown at him, These people are not going to change their mind. They are(like you) going to become more entrenched in their views the More the Media and the left go against him. The bigger the lie, the more we ignore it.

On the other side of the aisle, their are a lot of people who voted AGAINST Trump because they bought hook line and sinker everything the media said. Trump was racist, Trump was evil, Trump will start world war 3, Trump will lead to a depression, Trump will collapse the stock market, Trump doesn't really want to be president, and on and on they went. Many of these people will realize come the 2020 election "wait... I'm getting more money, we aren't in world war 3... what's that? North Korea is NICE now!? China has given us better trade deals!? My taxes were cut! Lets give this guy another 4 years!"

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
the leftist progs are out of touch with reality.
they live in government offices and schools and newsrooms and they communicate almost exclusively with each other. closed circuit.

they have virtually no real-world experience, nor do they have much contact with those of us who actually work for a living.

the tragedy is that since they control most of the media, many of those watching and listening don't know any better but to believe them. the people supposed to inform us or misinforming us.
happily a lot of people have woken up to this, hence the abysmal ratings for CNN etc.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

TDS Is a very real phenomenon.

top topics

join