It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remnants of a wounded mind.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I remember hearing about pole flips via Edgar Cayce readings when I was in early high school, then seeing a magazine article (National Geographic or Newsweek perhaps) discussing it in the early 2000’s. I was fascinated by it then, and due to a recent thread here, came across the Nova episode from 2014/15 that went in depth. It was SO interesting, and I learned much more about the flip- how scientists are able to measure data about past occurrences and such.

My mystical side would like to think that this kind of an event does have metaphysical aspects as well- but there doesn’t seem to be a good way to measure that set of historical data.

It is interesting, I don't think we could predict the consequences because we are so integrally connected to our planet. Every molecule in our body is part of the greater body.

I just entertained the thought that when the poles shift, then time goes into reverse , well at least that would provide certainty to our lives.

I think any change in the electromagnetic status of Earth will have as great an impact as a meteor strike, but its affects will be at a spiritual level.

We are individual balls of energy, being charged by a larger ball of energy which is in perpetual motion around an even larger globe which is exchanging energy with all the planets it supports. Our solar system is our family.

The Sun controls EVERYTHING and right now she is going bye byes.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

It's still hard to find an example of 'hierarchical order' that isn't riven with favouritism or its flipside. As above, so below. Who or what decides who gets to ascend?

We humans can corrupt most systems but hierarchy exists in everything in nature. It is a natural order that creates the system and is incorruptible we don't have any say.

What dictates our ascension? .. It happens all the time with individuals, It is the level of our own awareness. Our awareness has evolved over millions of years along with our physiology. Some make the journey through the human kingdom fairly rapidly, the rest of us are lumbering on but everyone gets to ascend eventually.

There is periodic harvesting when fruit becomes ripe and we become another kind of being, but for the majority, we ascent together as a group. Some are left behind for the next harvest.

Humans are very valuable to the wholeness of this system but we are by no means any better or more important than the thousands of other sentient species that live alongside us albeit in another state of matter.

Nobody judges you, you are your own judge and when you are out of the flesh your judgment is perfect and your errors are transparent, everything and every being loves you, everyone of us is on a mission and we arrive and depart in clans of humans who have shared countless lives together.

It really sucks that this knowledge has to be hidden from us by necessity. It will all soon become crystal clear. We don't really learn a great deal in the next world. The dimension beyond Maya is as mysterious to its occupants, as the afterlife is to us.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

I've been 'outside of myself' in various states of consciousness so I'm no stranger to the experience of total love and meaningfulness. It informs my empirical, subjective ponderings, but the objective intellect points out the lack of consistency in descriptions of afterlives. I reckon, if anything exists, it's more like a singularity in the sense it's something we cannot see beyond. That'll be why so many individuals, religions and cultures can spin such diverse conceptions of what happens next.

You could be right or wrong, but your perspective is, at least, a positive and friendly one.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

Question: If science announced today, that we have evidence of an eternal life, as in eternal consciousness and that Reincarnation was now a fact.

Would you be happy, sad, fearful, terrified …. ?

I believe that we are spirits having a human experience and that when our physical bodies die we continue to exist elsewhere. To re-incarnate back here would piss me off. In no way would I wish to come back to such chaos. I know there is much beauty and wondrous things in nature and the world around us and that there are such amazing and profound things such as love, but if I had a choice, I would wish to go to a more peaceful place.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I laughed, I feel much the same way. I have good news though

There is some seriously efficient management on the other side, it is the total sum of all human intelligence and then some.

Where the elementals take care of the animals, it is the Devas specifically Augoeades, (a group soul of an advanced race of being) we refer to as Angels, who take care of us humans. Those magnificent Divine beings cradle our monad for the entire time we are in the Human Kingdom.

We are part of their spiritual evolution and they of ours, and the love, care and assistance they give us is returned to them during stages of their evolution. Everything is cooperation and unity.

Those are the lesson we must learn. It is who we refer to as our higher self. When people pray to God, it is Augoeades who is listening, but of course, God/Universal intelligence/source speaks through them.

One particular member of this race of being is assigned to every human alive. There is over 60 billion humans in transitory stages. Our symbiotic Angel selects when it is time to return to Earth and great attention is paid to conditions here.

We currently are experiencing a large influx of younger souls who have been allowed to share this space with us. I think, where we have arrived now, our next visit to the planet could be much more stable and appropriate for our next round of experiences.

We have in the past, remained in a dream like state for over 9 billion years or one day and one night in Brahma speak

Time is totally irrelevant when you live in eternity.

It's comforting to know we are loved at every moment.

The vast majority of people alive today have experienced between 60,000 and 120,000 live. It takes up to 150,000 lives to achieve a level of conscious awareness to move beyond the physical plane. We are already ancient souls.

edit on 19-1-2019 by kennyb72 because: More info

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join