It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remnants of a wounded mind.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hi ATS

After another grinding day reading the news and trying to connect the pieces, I thought I would contribute a mind game that has had me pondering for some time. Questions you have, but are too afraid to ask or you dismiss as unrealistic.

I don’t know even if I have enough time or energy to get involved in this discussion myself. I would really enjoy reading your answers though.

Firstly I have a rhetorical question to pose, It is a very interesting question because it takes the imagination to a place that is very, er.. contrasty.

Question: If science announced today, that we have evidence of an eternal life, as in eternal consciousness and that Reincarnation was now a fact.

Would you be happy, sad, fearful, terrified …. ?

We are all eternal beings and reincarnation is the engine of the entire universe, everything lives for ever.

Hmm..

I am sure that when this happens, and it is going to happen at some point in the future. Science will agree that we have a discreet bundle of energy that is held together by weak and strong forces and that it contains data that is persistent.

They will still have difficulty explaining how that bundle of energy gets transferred into a newborn baby and small details like that, But you can be assured that science will tell you how this can happen without any intelligent guidance.

I predict that this will be in the public conscious soon.

Another amusing thought … if President Trump at his next public appearance were to wear a yellow vest.

I think he would either cement himself into the halls of history, as George Washington did, or into the foundations of Trump tower.

The alarming thing is, that both those timeline options are even possible in this crazy world. There is trouble at the coalface of duality and the battle has most certainly commenced.

I don’t know about you but I am so tired of this.

Here’s my last mind teaser.

If the Earths polarity where to flip, would that create more light in the world or more dark?. Could it herald a new golden era for humanity or total control of a fascist OWG.

Because bioelectric energy controls our every function, what happens when the polarity of the entire planet reverses?

Back to my mundane.

~ When you see dark, you must shine a light on it, when you see suffering you must help to ease it. When you see oppression, you must fight it. This is not a casual request upon the people of the new world, It is who you are.. and you will let your consciouses guide you and life itself will once again become your greatest joy ~

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

There is eternal life through Yeshua HaMashiach, the Saviour of the world.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I wasn't looking for advertising actually, this is more of an intellectual exercise without dogmas, but I appreciate your love I really do.

edit on 17-1-2019 by kennyb72 because: gap

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

your both right, AND we will all get to meet Yeshua soon enough, so lets embrace that too right? I am not sure how ready for the spark to be snuffed out, but if there is a light I am going to haul ass like an olympic sprinter to see whats on that other side lol!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yesterday I slashed grass in a thunderstorm, I was so angry because a neighbour killed my beloved cockerel. I knew I was safe but I am ready anyway.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72

I would feel vindicated. And there is NO REASON to invoke the God/Jesus card on this issue. It just pollutes this very simple truth with a load of crap.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I would feel vindicated. And there is NO REASON to invoke the God/Jesus card on this issue. It just pollutes this very simple truth with a load of crap.

Couldn't agree more .. it is beyond religion.

Subjective bolded

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

After another grinding day reading the news and trying to connect the pieces,

What you really need to be doing is take those "pieces of the puzzle"
save them for a rainy day, and the throw them in the fire
to keep you and your dog warm.
This act keeps you from "going to the shed " outside,
and possibly encountering more aliens with more
annoying questions.
Enjoy quality time with your therapy dog dude.
You need it.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

The local council broke through onto my property and spayed toxic chemicals, I didn't know so I couldn't protect him. A few weeks later he had a nose bleed and another 3 weeks later a tumour appeared on his head which just kept growing. He died after 9 months and a fortune spent trying to keeping him comfortable. He really loved his life.

Cool that you remember that

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Question: If science announced today, that we have evidence of an eternal life, as in eternal consciousness and that Reincarnation was now a fact.

I'd still remain curious if that was all they had to say on the matter. Mind you, I'm not someone who imagines saviours, paradises or escapism after I die. Nature doesn't play favouritism in this world so why expect it in an afterlife?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Well a little bird told me, that in the next dimension a mere breath away, we create our own reality because it is the world of Maya, Illusion. Everybody gets to see their Deity, even the cookie monster, if that is what you believe

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
If I thought I had to come back to this crap-hole of a planet for another whole lifetime I would kill myself.... then kill myself again.... damn, it really is hell.
Seriously though if the folk in charge up there can't relocate me to AT LEAST the other side of The Great Attractor then just recycle the parts and give them to someone else.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeropinion

just recycle the parts and give them to someone else.

Wish it were so easy, intangible parts don't follow the same laws of physics they are a quantum function, but you see my point about eternity.

damn, it really is hell.

And that depends entirely on your perspective, it could be heaven.
edit on 18-1-2019 by kennyb72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Bookmarked for tomorrow. It is 3:49 AM here and I have to get to bed.

Intriguing thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Talking to myself ..

Interesting things that happened recently and over time that made me go WTF ..

A wedge tailed eagle drops a rabbit carcase on my rear deck by my back door, perfect shot.

Must have been 500 or more ravens appear in the trees in my paddock and stayed 3 days never happened since I arrived here 10 yrs ago.

A rabbit dies on my backdoor step just as a 6ft tiger snake crawls in front of me unrelated but both very unusual.

I am talking casually to my chicken .. as you do, and a small forest bee lands on my hand and starts probing me with his mouth. My chicken walks away uninterested and the bee does a loop and an amazing 911 type turn and flew between the open beak of Betty my chook, with a click, as it banged on her beak, it disappeared and betty didn’t even seem to notice.

I am cycling along around 23 kph with my head down watching for pot holes, A bumble bee is caught up in the draught of my bike and appears to hover around the left side of my front wheel, it appeared to be in no rush, then it suddenly moved towards the wheel and reappear the other side of the spokes .. think about that,

My beautiful cockerel that I creatively named cockadoodle was murdered by a neighbour who’s animals I have provided free grazing for for the past 6 yrs and who decided my cockerel was too noisy so she executed him.

I was truly devastated, I could write a book about him, he was awesome.
I made a decision there and then, that I will invite any wild animals onto my property and while they are there, they will be under my protection. I spoke to nature and it responded.

Today, out of the blue, exactly 12 geese showed up from nowhere, they where lined up against the back fence of said murderer and they where screaming at her, Geese can get kinda noisy, plus 7 wild hens and 4 Plovers, non of which are regular here. They are safe here from hunters at least.

I wonder what will show up tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Nature doesn't play favouritism in this world so why expect it in an afterlife?

I read this again, there is no favouritism but there is Hierarchical order, and you have earned your place within it. You are are at the apex of intelligent creatures that this planet has produced. We are already at the too big to fail stage.

edit on 18-1-2019 by kennyb72 because: amendment

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I’d be totally fine with eternal life being proven. It would make no difference in my life.

Haven’t read all the comments, I’m sure this has been mentioned- the poles are flipping. I don’t know that it will have metaphysical implications, but I think it’ll be one of the most transformative periods in modern history.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh

Haven’t read all the comments, I’m sure this has been mentioned- the poles are flipping. I don’t know that it will have metaphysical implications, but I think it’ll be one of the most transformative periods in modern history.

Unprecedented, I don't think there is enough computing power yet to model something like that accurately.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I remember hearing about pole flips via Edgar Cayce readings when I was in early high school, then seeing a magazine article (National Geographic or Newsweek perhaps) discussing it in the early 2000’s. I was fascinated by it then, and due to a recent thread here, came across the Nova episode from 2014/15 that went in depth. It was SO interesting, and I learned much more about the flip- how scientists are able to measure data about past occurrences and such.

My mystical side would like to think that this kind of an event does have metaphysical aspects as well- but there doesn’t seem to be a good way to measure that set of historical data.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72

Nature doesn't play favouritism in this world so why expect it in an afterlife?

I read this again, there is no favouritism but there is Hierarchical order, and you have earned your place within it. You are are at the apex of intelligent creatures that this planet has produced. We are already at the too big to fail stage.

Maybe. I can see your point. It's still hard to find an example of 'hierarchical order' that isn't riven with favouritism or its flipside. As above, so below. Who or what decides who gets to ascend?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join