It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump directed Cohen to lie to congress!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Expect the standard apologists in 3, 2, 1...

Doesn't take long around here. Didn't you know that Trump could never possibly do anything wrong?

It's extremely ironic that on a website dedicated to conspiracies that the majority of the user base on this site refuses to acknowledge the largest and most impactful conspiracy this country has ever seen.

Hyperbole. First, not a proven conspiracy yet in the sense of Russian collusion and hacking of election. That’s the claim.

Second, I’m sorry, you seem to have forgotten such lovely criminal conspiracies as Bush Jr, the media, and many democrats too lying to the public about Iraq and WMDs, then instituting an illegal war which killed lots of both American soldiers and innocent civilians, overturning a sovereign country and aiding the rise of ISIS, and instituting a regime of torture, a war crime.

I forget, you establishment folks think it’s woke to love the Bushes now that the same media tells you to.

Tell me again how an as of yet unsubstantiated conspiracy regarding Russia is the most impactful ever?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Bigger than selling uranium to Russia?

Bigger than Fast and Furious?

Bigger than Benghazi?

Bigger than Extortion17?

Bigger than "your insurance costs will go down..."

Bigger than solyndra?

Bigger than releasing terrorists for a traitor?

Bigger than the unmasking?

Bigger than all that and others how?

All I see is bigger lies on both sides, which is causing division...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 18-1-2019 by ADVISOR because: Duplicate

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The reporter who broke this, recently confessed on CNN that he has not seen any of the evidence.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The best thing about this post is the person who replied one minute after you came to the defense of Trump. Hilarious.

Trump: I'll take responsibility for a shutdown!
Government: *shuts down*
Trump supporters: It's the Democrats fault!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

The reporter who broke this, recently confessed on CNN that he has not seen any of the evidence.

Apparently when they raided Cohens office the recovered, emails, texts, internal memo and receipts.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I find this part of the article interesting..

“President Donald Trump directed his longtime attorney Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about negotiations to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, according to two federal law enforcement officials involved in an investigation of the matter,” reporters Jason Leopold and Anthony Cormier write. They also claim that Trump worked with Cohen to set up a personal meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin to make the Moscow Trump Tower deal happen. Perhaps most important, Leopold and Cormier report that there are text messages, internal memos and emails to prove this — throwing a wrench in Trump’s legal strategy of writing Cohen off as a liar and turning the issue into a “he said/he said” standoff.

In this paragraph, there are two accusations, and the larger part of the print says that there is proof of "this"
does that mean there is proof of one? or two? If only one, which one?

Only the first accusation would be a crime, correct?
The way it is written, it sounds like the have proof that Trumps then lawyer was setting up a meeting with Putin about personal business, before he was president. I don't think that is a crime.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
MODS....Move to HOAX BIN.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: queenofswords
Well, according to two individuals close to the matter but who wish to remain anonymous because of the sensitive nature of the subject, someone close to the campaign was told to lie about something and since this particular 'someone' is a known liar and sleazeball, we @ BuzzBrains are going to believe it and write a very serious and damning article that makes it sound as if we know what the hell we're talking about and you should, too.

Hmmmm, you do realize that the identities of those senior officials are known to the authors of this article right? It's not like somebody just called up and said "Yo, I'm a senior investigator and Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress" and then Buzzfeed is like "Whooooah dude! They said they were a senior investigator, this is legit!".

Before this is published it must be approved by various individuals and they KNOW who these people are.

But keep grasping at straws to defend your failed orange hope. It's going to be a wonderful day when Trump is impeached and you morons are going to lose what minds you have left.

Yep, totally legit sources.

www.cnn.com...

You've been taken for a ride yet again.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Apparently when they raided Cohens office the recovered, emails, texts, internal memo and receipts.

www.rawstory.com...

As I predicted when I started this thread the story would be proven false and/or be retracted.
Will buzzfeed finally give up and retract?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

The best thing about this post is the person who replied one minute after you came to the defense of Trump. Hilarious.

Trump: I'll take responsibility for a shutdown!
Government: *shuts down*
Trump supporters: It's the Democrats fault!

Your post was better.
Hilarious even!

Ps
Crap news is crap news trump or no trump
But you will figure that out someday
edit on 18/1/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

The Funny thing about this whole story is that special counsel Bob Mueller literally just dismissed it as "not accurate" which has the original liars asking him to clarify so they can see how far off base they were, likely in an effort to to spin a better tabloid fiction for next week. Which I have no doubt we will get.

Like clockwork, every Monday the msm gives the zombies their talking points. And within minutes, the never trumpers are in here waving it around like the holy Grail, eating it up like sweet nectar. What I really love, as that none of y'all ever have the backbone to walk back your words and accusations when the weekly nonsense is proven to be just that. You just pretend you were never involved and immediately start parroting the next little horse manure nonsense right on time.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Eh...it goes both ways. Clinton's going to jail or, the latest I saw this morning, Obama's guilty of collusion (I thought collusion wasn't a crime?!).

If you come to the mud-pit looking for reasoned, fact-checked and agree-to-disagree discussions, you're going to have a bad time.

I'm just sitting here waiting for Mueller's report which most of Trump's base have already written off as a fake-news witch-hunt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join