It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump directed Cohen to lie to congress!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Note to the liberals on here.

I'm going to say this once so listen very carefully.

Michael Cohen, Stormy Daniels, Robert Mueller, and others who have not stepped up yet, all work for President Trump, are towing the party line and are following the script.

Past proves future...

That is all.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: queenofswords
Well, according to two individuals close to the matter but who wish to remain anonymous because of the sensitive nature of the subject, someone close to the campaign was told to lie about something and since this particular 'someone' is a known liar and sleazeball, we @ BuzzBrains are going to believe it and write a very serious and damning article that makes it sound as if we know what the hell we're talking about and you should, too.

Hmmmm, you do realize that the identities of those senior officials are known to the authors of this article right? It's not like somebody just called up and said "Yo, I'm a senior investigator and Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress" and then Buzzfeed is like "Whooooah dude! They said they were a senior investigator, this is legit!".

Before this is published it must be approved by various individuals and they KNOW who these people are.

But keep grasping at straws to defend your failed orange hope. It's going to be a wonderful day when Trump is impeached and you morons are going to lose what minds you have left.

Has buzzfeed ever written a story that has turned out to be false?
Depends.

Here is this from the New York Post,

nypost.com...

---

IMHO, it seems too engineered considering all that is happening within the last several days, this back and forth between two elements within Government.

This immediately stunk, especially when you factor Dems like Schiff who has contacts in the media, it wouldn't surprise me if this was a hit piece to stain the public optics before a "correction" kicks in.

Either or, buzzfeed will take a hit on this one, keep burning them lefties.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Well, according to two individuals close to the matter but who wish to remain anonymous because of the sensitive nature of the subject, someone close to the campaign was told to lie about something and since this particular 'someone' is a known liar and sleazeball, we @ BuzzBrains are going to believe it and write a very serious and damning article that makes it sound as if we know what the hell we're talking about and you should, too.

Hmmmm, you do realize that the identities of those senior officials are known to the authors of this article right? It's not like somebody just called up and said "Yo, I'm a senior investigator and Trump told Cohen to lie to Congress" and then Buzzfeed is like "Whooooah dude! They said they were a senior investigator, this is legit!".

Before this is published it must be approved by various individuals and they KNOW who these people are.

But keep grasping at straws to defend your failed orange hope. It's going to be a wonderful day when Trump is impeached and you morons are going to lose what minds you have left.

First you say:

It's extremely ironic that on a website dedicated to conspiracies that the majority of the user base on this site refuses to acknowledge the largest and most impactful conspiracy this country has ever seen.

Then:

Hmmmm, you do realize that the identities of those senior officials are known to the authors of this article right?

Help me out here.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

" According to Buzzfeed news Trump has... "

Ah, REALLY ?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Note to the liberals on here.

I'm going to say this once so listen very carefully.

Michael Cohen, Stormy Daniels, Robert Mueller, and others who have not stepped up yet, all work for President Trump, are towing the party line and are following the script.

Past proves future...

That is all.

Note to anyone who is dumb enough to still believes in the Q nonsense..

You’re dumb enough to still believe in the Q nonsense.

That is all.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I can't wait to read the tweets...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

we @ BuzzBrains are going to believe it and write a very serious and damning article that makes it sound as if we know what the hell we're talking about and you should, too.

Lets see....BuzzBrains where have I seen heard that name before?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Another allegation from ghosts who are "familiar with the matter"...LOL.

These terrorist-owned media outlets deserve credit for their tenacity, even if they are stupid.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

This immediately stunk, especially when you factor Dems like Schiff who has contacts in the media, it wouldn't surprise me if this was a hit piece to stain the public optics before a "correction" kicks in.

You read my mind, I was pegging Adam Schiff on this one he is so so so angry
his trip with Nancy pancy was cancelled by The President of the United States!

I see a pattern here, Trump makes a power move, and the Dems all involved
with Spy Gate go make up another story to Buzzkill or Washington Compost.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Bet you weren't the only one.

That has been going on for 2 years now.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Speaking of the devil!

Humor: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: notsure1

What part of what I said do you disagree with?
Do you think that the electronic proof will be there?
Because otherwise I have said that Cohen is an admitted liar and if this cant be proven otherwise I won't believe it.
I think it is terrible journalism if Buzzfeed is claiming it as fact with no proof...
But nice meme bro!

The left never acknowledged this because they dont want their base to remember it......
Because if they do they will have to recognize they will have an even STRONGER fight trying to do away with the VP......

If Trump were to be impeached and removed and the VP installed, it would lead the right to actually rise up in a way that we have never seen.......You dont want that to happen.....Im a centrist and I dont want that to happen, it would put me at odds with both sides more than I could ever dream....

..it would lead to a civil uprising.......
edit on 1/18/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Bet you weren't the only one.

Wakey wakey. I think your spot on.

That has been going on for 2 years now.

Yep, and it has it's first kick off at BuzzBrains with the initial
leaks the Clinton propaganda. This is all too predictable,
yet here we are some people can't stop eating the regurgitated garbage!

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I wish we could SWAP prosecutors.

Let the DOJ investigate Trump and his people.

Let Mueller investigate Obama and his people.

Right now, Mueller is investigating Trump people, and coming up empty.

And the DOJ is investigating Obama people, but lacks the courage, or will, to indict the guilty ones.

We need a swap.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Having heard about this the following can be stated:

If I knew nothing about Cohen, I would say the man was trying to get a reduced sentence, and most of the posts here would be correct. However, as I have been paying attention there is one small thing that is present and has been used before:

Cohen was the Presidents attorney, however, the Trump blew that out of the water when he sought to put alot of distance between him and Cohen, thus removing a legal protection, the attorney/client privilege. But beyond that there is one other thing that I am curious about, and that is about the tapes. Cohen did record his private conversations, with Trump, so would there be tape.

If there is tape of this conversation, or any email or physical evidence, this could cause problems.

So if it is just the man saying this with no evidence, I am not going to believe it. However, if there is audio tape/recording, email, written note, then this would be evidence that will affect Trump fully.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
So if it is just the man saying this with no evidence, I am not going to believe it. However, if there is audio tape/recording, email, written note, then this would be evidence that will affect Trump fully.

Exactly. Cohen is reporting to prison to serve a 3 year sentence in March, for in part, LYING under oath.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Let them keep bringing it. All it does is reinforce and prove that they all lie. Its like watching a baby cry non stop for years and years. You guys really look like childish fools, and its really kinda funny, if irritating.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I was pegging Adam Schiff...

Hmmm... Looks like Lindsey Graham isn't the only one compromised...?

Someone better call Ilhan Omar.
edit on 18-1-2019 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I get so tired of all this stuff coming out, claiming evidence, but showing none.
All it does is gets people riled up and distracted.

Don't be a sucker, wait until it's concrete. Until then were just having the same argument we've been having for two years.

Just a side note: imagine if all politicians had this many journalists working to expose crime/corruption.
We might actually make some progress in exposing corruption in gov't.
edit on 18-1-2019 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: wording

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Can you correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t they help push the dossier as independent? While they could have been deceived, that seems to undermine either their investigative credentials, or their objectivity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join